What's new

India’s ‘love jihad’ laws: Another attempt to subjugate Muslims

The simple fact is,
India never was, is, nor will it ever be a SECULAR country,
Secularism has been used to oppressed its minorities, especially Muslims, since it's creation.

It is high time India and Indians, stop this drama of secularism, and declare a Hindu state, whilst providing a clear legal framework regarding the rights of the minorities in India,
so, they do not have to constantly live in fear.

This country is a joke, fast becoming a banana republic.

Secular certificate corporation .:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

India is not a cake which one can cut and eat it too,

Besides sikhs ,christians ,jains ,parsis ,jews have no problem ,only muslims want to convert Hindu girls for marriage which is responded with such laws.

simply stop trying to convert people to islam and live peacefully

or simply leave.

Are you telling me every community in pakistan loves each other ? people living in glass houses should avoid throwing stones.

Let Pakistanis whine , majoeirty of Muslims love india , they don't have any problem .

Excellent find bro.
Yep as I suspected, the same filth that cry love Jihad I engaged in the very same act itself i.e. an all out assault on Muslim females. The girl looked lonely, confused, didn't really want to do everything he said (she did sign papers). Could you imagine the opposite, there wouldn't be a chance for any court papers to be submitted, no nice formalities, just a grab and snatch and the Muslim family usually beaten senseless or even killed.

May be you all need to read the laws carefully,

It does not matter which community the girl belongs to,
if the boy hides his identity to lure her, he will be behind bars.

No where it mentions muslims in the law.

Not sure why muslims are so against it. This will help muslims girls who would be duped as well.

There is a simple solution,

Stop faking being Hindus
Stop trying to lure Hindu girls.

Stick to your begums and everything will be halal.

If america passed a law... No black man can marry or date a white girl ... Would you as an eager immigrant to America object??? You too would be banned

Case solved.

BTW ... What about all the Bollywood Khan's marrying Hindu girls... And that too the prime ones with the 0.001% rare breed white skinned Hindu girls!!... Love Bollywood jihad!!!o_Oo_Oo_O

If america passed a law... No black man can marry or date a white girl ... Would you as an eager immigrant to America object??? You too would be banned

Case solved.

BTW ... What about all the Bollywood Khan's marrying Hindu girls... And that too the prime ones with the 0.001% rare breed white skinned Hindu girls!!... Love Bollywood jihad!!!o_Oo_Oo_O

you seem to be pretty stupid,

the correct analogy would be a black man pretending to be white, luring the girl and forcing the girl to tattoo her whole body into black.

There..

Corrected it since you are "special"

Case solved.

black men are not jihadi , they are all christians like whites .

Sohail becomes sunny,
traps a Hindu girl into relationship

Later reveals he is a muslim, pressurises the girl to convert and marry him.
As a bonus, he is already married and has a kid with a muslim woman.

The new is in place to exterminate vermin like Sohail.
If anyone feels Sohail is fine to do as he did, please let me know.

Sohail becomes sunny,
traps a Hindu girl into relationship

Later reveals he is a muslim, pressurises the girl to convert and marry him.
As a bonus, he is already married and has a kid with a muslim woman.

The new is in place to exterminate vermin like Sohail.
If anyone feels Sohail is fine to do as he did, please let me know.

Ek bar haath lag gaya to dubara galti nahi karega.

Case solved.

I hope Taimur also marries a rare white skinned Hindu girl when he grows up and breeds her 🤤

Back
Top Bottom