What's new

India’s ‘love jihad’ laws: Another attempt to subjugate Muslims

yaar, when these pretend Hindu's are caught and castrated, not only are they confused but rest of his ilk are also confused......that is until they pretend to be Hindu and get castrated themselves.

Yaar 99% of the time neither the Hindu girl or her muslim boyfriend are confused or lying

This is all in the Hindu cuckold male mind, an excuse to justify these laws

They usually gets killed by muslims in India.
Yes it does ,some Hindus were also criminalised for marrying/converting Muslim girls.
With the support of "right wing Hindutvadis" muslim girls are converting to Hinduism to marry Hindu Boys ie Ghar Wapsi.
Problem is muslims needs to convert Hindus to Islam to marry thus it is no longer an interfaith marriage, whereas Hindu Boys are fine if the girl wishes to remain Muslim.

In isolated cases maybe, but if a Muslim family killed a Hindu boy over this it would trigger a riot with Muslims taking the most losses.
Do you have any links about Hindus being criminalised over such behaviour, not that I'm denying it, it's just on the media all you here is love jihad.

In isolated cases maybe, but if a Muslim family killed a Hindu boy over this it would trigger a riot with Muslims taking the most losses.
Do you have any links about Hindus being criminalised over such behaviour, not that I'm denying it, it's just on the media all you here is love jihad.

You are confusing the whole issue.

Issue is muslim men pretending to be hindus and trapping Hindu girls.
Everyone seems to pretend this fact does not exist but beat on the punishment.

Wonder what would be your answer if Hindu men start pretending to be muslims and trap muslim girls.

You are confusing the whole issue.

Issue is muslim men pretending to be hindus and trapping Hindu girls.
Everyone seems to pretend this fact does not exist but beat on the punishment.

Wonder what would be your answer if Hindu men start pretending to be muslims and trap muslim girls.

How can they "pretend", without being vulgar there are certain difference to the male anatomy. Unless these couples are 100% not intimate before marriage, how can someone be duped?
Hindu men don't pretend to be Muslims, however there are numerous cases of harassment of Muslim women, particularly young women by Hindu men of a right wing persuasion. A Muslim girl recently died due to one such case.

Does it apply the other way, when Hindu men go after Muslim girls in India?

That was my point too in post# 10. The Hindutvadis have a project called "Bahu lao, beti bachao" which entails Saffron Don Juans enticing Muslim women into Hindutva fold while the Hindutvadis seek to actively prevent Hindu women from becoming lovers and wives of Muslim men.

With the support of "right wing Hindutvadis" muslim girls are converting to Hinduism to marry Hindu Boys ie Ghar Wapsi.

You are writing as if there are countless Muslim women just waiting to go into Hindutvadi fold.

How can they "pretend", without being vulgar there are certain difference to the male anatomy. Unless these couples are 100% not intimate before marriage, how can someone be duped?
Hindu men don't pretend to be Muslims, however there are numerous cases of harassment of Muslim women, particularly young women by Hindu men of a right wing persuasion. A Muslim girl recently died due to one such case.

Do 100% couples in your country get intimate before marriage?
You tend to forget we both were born of similar culture.

regarding pretending, I can post 100 cases but you seem to be wilfully blind to the obvious.

just an example ->

You can choose to believe or ignore it, that's your choice.

What is also choice is our country making laws to ensure safety of girls.
Other countries can cry and wail and crap about it but the laws are made & these men will be eradicated one way or other - Again, it our choice.

Other countries can cry and wail and crap about it but the laws are made & these men will be eradicated one way or other - Again, it our choice.

And what if the Hindu woman doesn't convert to Islam ? Would you be happy with this union ?

That was my point too in post# 10. The Hindutvadis have a project called "Bahu lao, beti bachao" which entails Saffron Don Juans enticing Muslim women into Hindutva fold while the Hindutvadis seek to actively prevent Hindu women from becoming lovers and wives of Muslim men.

You are writing as if there are countless Muslim women just waiting to go into Hindutvadi fold.

Utter nonsense,

The laws are made when men hide their identity to lure girls.
Just to suit your narrative, you have turned it into Hindu & muslim marriage.

You are obviously not that dumb to understand the difference between muslim men pretending Hindus to trap Hindu girls
VS
normal couples falling in love and marrying each other, irrespective of religion.

Waiting for you to come up some BS about something else to roll off from the crux of the issue - muslim men pretending to be Hindus to lure HIndu girls....
And what if the Hindu woman doesn't convert to Islam ? Would you be happy with this union ?

They can convert to which ever religion they want, it's their choice.
whether it hindu women or muslim women.

but that's not what the love jihad laws are about.

why pretend you don't know about the laws? is it because you assume people debating you are stupid?

Do 100% couples in your country get intimate before marriage?
You tend to forget we both were born of similar culture.

regarding pretending, I can post 100 cases but you seem to be wilfully blind to the obvious.

just an example ->

You can choose to believe or ignore it, that's your choice.

I haven't done a census for what goes on in Pakistan. I presume many do, it's human nature, unless they are devout.
I already said I don't deny it doesn't happen, and those men who do that are depraved.
Yes I agree it's your country, I was just commenting on one aspect of the law.

Can you post a link about this please.

Utter nonsense,

The laws are made when men hide their identity to lure girls.
Just to suit your narrative, you have turned it into Hindu & muslim marriage.

You are obviously not that dumb to understand the difference between muslim men pretending Hindus to trap Hindu girls
VS
normal couples falling in love and marrying each other, irrespective of religion.

Waiting for you to come up some BS about something else to roll off from the crux of the issue - muslim men pretending to be Hindus to lure HIndu girls....

They can convert to which ever religion they want, it's their choice.
whether it hindu women or muslim women.

but that's not what the love jihad laws are about.

why pretend you don't know about the laws? is it because you assume people debating you are stupid?

That is utter nonsense. People lie for a one night stand, but hiding your identity - even your name I assume - from a person that you will marry and bring into the family home is ridiculous. All this risk to your family and your 'izzat' in the vague hope of achieving a conversion? Please.

If a girl and boy are serious enough to get married, it means they have already told each other everything.

That is utter nonsense. People lie for a one night stand, but hiding your identity - even your name I assume - from a person that you will marry and bring into the family home is ridiculous. All this risk to your family and your 'izzat' in the vague hope of achieving a conversion? Please.

If a girl and boy are serious enough to get married, it means they have already told each other everything.

Well, since that is not case, the laws are brought in.

Obviously you oppose it because Hindu men don't pretend to be muslims to lure your girls,
if it was the case, you would be crying for similar laws.

Does not matter if one believes the truth or not, makes no difference.
Laws are made and they will be enforced.

If these guys are caught in states like UP, the police car sama might over turn and take care of them forever.

Well, since that is not case, the laws are brought in.

Obviously you oppose it because Hindu men don't pretend to be muslims to lure your girls,
if it was the case, you would be crying for similar laws.

Does not matter if one believes the truth or not, makes no difference.
Laws are made and they will be enforced.

If these guys are caught in states like UP, the police car sama might over turn and take care of them forever.

You've drunk the koolaid man, you and India are in the throes of a collective tantrum and it's destroying everything you built over decades.

It's the same thing so many Muslim countries have done and are still doing - and you can see how it worked out for them.

My name is Tony my age is 24 said Tarik who’s 31 to pick up a girl for a one night stand .:D

love jihad . :lol:

We're not going to stop hindutva extremism through protests and civil rights discourse. There is simply no hindutva civilised enough to have a debate with. Total annihilation of the enemy's capacity and/or will to carry out its extremist agenda is the only way.

The simple fact is,
India never was, is, nor will it ever be a SECULAR country,
Secularism has been used to oppressed its minorities, especially Muslims, since it's creation.

It is high time India and Indians, stop this drama of secularism, and declare a Hindu state, whilst providing a clear legal framework regarding the rights of the minorities in India,
so, they do not have to constantly live in fear.

This country is a joke, fast becoming a banana republic.

Why Muslim men are so interested in marrying Hindu women in the first place?

Isn't it against laws of Islam to marry non-Muslim?

Again why Pakistani Muslims are so supportive of this?

Would Pakistani Muslim change law in Pakistan to allow non-Muslim to marry Muslims?

Just sharing personal experience, Just answering your questions.
I was in Berlin roughly 23 years ago, no one invited her (Bangalore) to my bed, and I can assure you nothing was forced. Many others I could mention.

But, I've also known Muslims girls dating non-Muslim guys, things happen, so what? I have no problem with that, some don't, some do, but they don't want to kill anyone for dating a Muslim girl, grow up.
You people need to get over it, and stop this hateful living.

The reality is Muslims are less likely to convert, no plan, no agenda, that's just how things are. I do not know why others accept Islam more readily, but they do.
Get over it, and stop the hate.

Back
Top Bottom