What's new

India's LCA Tejas in Trouble ?

300km my a*s that's just propoganda at this point.
Did you not read the last 4 posts on the thread
We had been growing up listening to the SU30 MKI air superiority propaganda however that propaganda fell apart in FAB 2019 . i hope Tejas is not a similar one . lets hope not .

We had been growing up listening to the SU30 MKI air superiority propaganda however that propaganda fell apart in FAB 2019 . i hope Tejas is not a similar one . lets hope not .
Tejas is not a force maximiser. It's only aim is to replace the aging mig21s. Su30mki is a fighter in an altogether different category.

There is such a thing called droptanks
Literally every Aircraft can carry droptanks you kangludiot
and also, it has better wing area to weight ratio.
No , it dosent , Tejas has a 38.4m square wing area for a much lighter weight than JF17 which has a wing area of 24.43m square. The weight to thrust ratio is also higher on tejas
Samosa is too small. New Gnat concept was a mistake.
It was meant to replace Mig21 as an interceptor but later turned into a light multirole fighter in the same league as Fa 50 , hence it totally fulfills it's role.
You can not have just a motorcycle and carry your whole family in it, though Indians do try. This be your Samosa dilemma.

View attachment 988766
You know rich bangaldesh just sells 3,000 cars every year for a population of 170 million while India sells more vehicles than japan , becoming the the third largest 4 wheeler market in the world. India sells 20 million two wheelers every year compared to just 600,000 two wheelers in bangaldesh. Now don't tell me that Asian tiger bangaldesh has citizens which don't like travelling on bikes and cars because your public transport infrastructure is $hit compared to india. I don't see how Bangladeshis , who claim to be richer than indians travel to their office in those shitty buses https://m.timesofindia.com/auto/new...t-vehicle-market/amp_articleshow/96874402.cms
This is how trains in Bangladesh look like
download.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

Look at yourself before mocking others.

So your observations are based on the result of a 30 min skirmish ? You can't really judge one air force against another till they get involved in actual full sprectrum multi theatre combat operations

Last edited:
What Indians fail to realise is that they'll have to pay for American goodies in both dollar and blood on the Sino-Indian border. India sold its soul in 2006 to get access to the American gear. The cost will be very high.

Forget about LCA, if this news is true, they can forget AMCA and that weird af dual engine Tejas they've been trying to build.

US economy is a 'bubble' economy. India is too big for US.........

if you buy SU30mki also, then you know that its total you and Russia, nothing in middle, almost....

America is a small economy if we consider the bubble within US-West. US won't be more than 20%of its shown economy.

India+Russia can feed US, only this much we think of USA, if US have a look on the bubble within USA.
for us, USA is hardly a north American country, only :-)

Windy is a self proclaimed scientist, aircraft designer and much more rolled into one.
While making such claims, he doesn’t mind becoming a laughing stock.
Aha Windy still giving you nightmares thus your idiocy and desperation gets the better of you...now be a good bacha and point out where did I make any such claim or comparison. However, Google does give Tejas combat radius as 500km and JF-17 1200-1350km.

Windy still giving you nightmares
So thinks Windy. But, it is other way round.
Windy getting nightmares and crying to mods would be better explanation to the situation.
However, Google does give Tejas combat radius as 500km and JF-17 1200-1350km.
Only a troll like you would quote a Google search result blindly, when convenient. Within one post, if I quote from Google, you would be the first to cry rivers and call it incorrect.
But these aspects need a little bit of thinking power. And we all know that this isn’t an area where you excell.

There is a huge shortage of jet engines, for civilian as well as military planes, worldwide as both GE and Pratt & Whitney are facing severe problems with supply chains, which is also being passed downstream to planes. I had seen a story a few months back that both Boeing and Airbus are fully booked for deliveries upto 2030. I wouldn't read too much into this news in terms of any change in geopolitical stance. It is just a commercial reality.

How many Tejas are flying with IAF currently? And which engines are they flying with?

There is a huge shortage of jet engines, for civilian as well as military planes, worldwide as both GE and Pratt & Whitney are facing severe problems with supply chains, which is also being passed downstream to planes. I had seen a story a few months back that both Boeing and Airbus are fully booked for deliveries upto 2030. I wouldn't read too much into this news in terms of any change in geopolitical stance. It is just a commercial reality.
You have thrown cold over Windy’s high hopes. Poor chap was so happy. You could have held on to this news for a day or two more.
He survives on scraps of news like this. Please be a little considerate next time.

US economy is a 'bubble' economy. India is too big for US.........

if you buy SU30mki also, then you know that its total you and Russia, nothing in middle, almost....

America is a small economy if we consider the bubble within US-West. US won't be more than 20%of its shown economy.

India+Russia can feed US, only this much we think of USA, if US have a look on the bubble within USA.
for us, USA is hardly a north American country, only :-)

You just stopped short of saying India's bhikharee economy is better than the US. Why stop there - khayesh puri kar lo...

As if $2200 nominal per capita GDP and $80,000 are comparable...dimag thik hai or nahi ??

That is why today, one of the largest number of illegals caught in US borders are Indians.

I tell you - you Indians are a circus around here, berry berry enturr-tayninggg. :lol:

You just stopped short of saying India's bhikharee economy is better than the US. Why stop there - khayesh puri kar lo...

As if $2200 nominal per capita GDP and $80,000 are comparable...dimag thik hai or nahi ??

That is why today, one of the largest number of illegals caught in US borders are Indians.

I tell you - you Indians are a circus around here, berry berry enturr-tayninggg. :lol:

US-west would be less than average Asian per capita income, if we consider value of currency

if we see the graph as below, China would be maintaining its first spot considering bubble/hollow US-West economies. Chinese economy has share of export money/foreign money in its GDP on PPP.
and US? considering its bubble within, i find its no place on top 2 :no:
=>

j04xg6s4jb06indbesqsd7kquz4s7hu[1].png

Last edited:
To many illegals here.. they're bringing crime, they're bringing drugs, they're rapists.. some, I assume, are good people.

Also, the lot on this forum are a vile bunch, 99.9% of them anyway. Shameless ingrates, when they owe their whole existence to India.

Good on the erstwhile East-Pak fauj for whatever they have been accused to have done, hope it was even more brutal than they say it was.

bilol and abdul rumi here are clearly products of whatever went down ; )
India owe its existence to Britain. So India aped everything British. Try to run India like how British did. But India continues to fail vs the time of British colonization. Why? Because Britain created India so they know how to run India. Average lives of an Indian would be better off if British governs India. This also explains why any Indians would leave India at the first chance.

whats the point of making a jet with combat radius of 300 to 500 km only ?isnt it a joke ?
It is a joke..

Tejas's internal fuel carrying capacity is higher than jf17, being a delta wing aircraft.
Tejas external fuel carrying capacity is again higher than jf17s, being made out composites as opposed aluminum alloys.

Tejas's GE engine's specific fuel consumption is lower than that of JF 17's smoky RD 93 engine's.

And some how, Tejas's combat radius is only 300/500 km as compared to JF17 1300km.
It definitely is a joke.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom