What's new

India's LCA Tejas in Trouble ?

Did you bring this range out of your arse.

Dude JF 17 too runs on jet fuel not Anti matter, 1300kms my foot

There is such a thing called droptanks and also, it has better wing area to weight ratio.

Samosa is too small. New Gnat concept was a mistake.

You can not have just a motorcycle and carry your whole family in it, though Indians do try. This be your Samosa dilemma.

1699684441319.png

Why do Indians hate Bangladeshis so much? I always see them mocking them.
To many illegals here.. they're bringing crime, they're bringing drugs, they're rapists.. some, I assume, are good people.

Also, the lot on this forum are a vile bunch, 99.9% of them anyway. Shameless ingrates, when they owe their whole existence to India.

Good on the erstwhile East-Pak fauj for whatever they have been accused to have done, hope it was even more brutal than they say it was.

bilol and abdul rumi here are clearly products of whatever went down ; )

Dude JF 17 too runs on jet fuel not Anti matter, 1300kms my foot
These figures were discussed in detail last year wherein some learned members from both the sides had given worthy comments.

Both the aircraft have similar size, fuel capacity and load carrying capability. The difference in ferry range and combat range is likely to be very small and insignificant.
But not for the trolls. For them, Jeff shuts it’s engines midair and coasts without any power due to it’s superior aerodynamic design.

Oh well, Indians are still thrilled that US will help India to build armoured vehicles...... To counter China.

Interesting it's an joint production so there will be limited TOT. We currently produce the south african licensed Mbombe M4 (Kalyani M4), Tata's Whap and Kestrel I believe. Mahindra has some variants too. Imo a lot of Indian made AFVs are used by Indian UN peacekeeping forces, I've seen a lot of UN marked Kalyani M4s.
Stryker would be a good addition, India should take all the benefit it can from Americans till west is in the courting India stage against China. Russian JVs in form of Brahmos Aerospace, ak203 are going smoothly. India does need more troop carriers though, the current numbers of C130Js and C17s are not enough.

Last edited:
Its funny armchair pilots and experts saying JF17 has a combat radius of 1300km, like seriously? Does it have an alien engine or as if the world doesn't know about rd33/93 engine lolz. Even my airforce friend laughed when i mentioned this combat radius. Shows how much propaganda blinded are these fanboys.

Its funny armchair pilots and experts saying JF17 has a combat radius of 1300km, like seriously?
Windy is a self proclaimed scientist, aircraft designer and much more rolled into one.
While making such claims, he doesn’t mind becoming a laughing stock.

Windy is a self proclaimed scientist, aircraft designer and much more rolled into one.
While making such claims, he doesn’t mind becoming a laughing stock.

Not just him but my other country fellows as well, they r just naive fanboys. I asked one to show me a single Pakistani system in JF17 n he couldn't. Actually there is nothing Pakistani in JF17 and we even messed up the mere assembling many times and the chinese had to come and spoon feed us.
On a serious note, JF17 is good for its role and class at the given price. Its similar to tejas but cheaper.

Ooohhh - I'm shaking in my boots. Ghatiya slumdog threats...dekh lengey! :lol:
The sad thing is that bangaldesh can't even hit back if india decides to bomb it to stone age. But india won't do that , otherwise a flood of refugees will come to our land and we don't have enough bullets to shoot all the fence jumpers

Why do Indians hate Bangladeshis so much? I always see them mocking them.
Because they mock us lol , indians always do tit for tat

we have stand off missiles to perform SEAD/DEAD missions
Yeah and IAF totally dosent have those right ? Having SEAD capable missiles is the basic requirement for any effective airforce , it's nothing to brag about.

Not just him but my other country fellows as well, they r just naive fanboys. I asked one to show me a single Pakistani system in JF17 n he couldn't. Actually there is nothing Pakistani in JF17 and we even messed up the mere assembling many times and the chinese had to come and spoon feed us.
On a serious note, JF17 is good for its role and class at the given price. Its similar to tejas but cheaper.
Actually now that you mentioned it, even I wanna know what exactly is indigenous about JF 17 apart from its airframe

Last edited:
Oo didn't know that J17 had had r33. Mig29s have R33 which I think we will phase out in the next 4-5yrs.

Their economy is doing way worse than Bangladesh counting per capita GDP nominal figures - hence the jealousy.

Country/Territory UN Region IMF[4][5] World Bank[6] United Nations
23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
Bangladesh
Asia2,62120232,68820222,4502021
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India
Asia2,61220232,38920222,2742021

I mean - these are stats post data-fudging (especially in 2023). Real data will show the Indian hapless langoti situation... :lol:

They are on a temporary bottom-down bounce upswing lately, but this is supposed to tank soon enough, cannot sustain it.

The looking down and derision part comes mainly from the Pujari Indians all the time. Insecurity (jealousy)=derision...

I go to both countries and it's clear to see who is doing well.

In Bangladesh there are microwaves, aircons and refrigerators in even remote village households. But in India this is rarely the case.

The main ire of Sanghi cockroaches seems to be the fact that our economy (being a Muslim country) is doing better than theirs. Hindu Rashtra is supposed to trump all Muslim nations in South Asia. This is their main propaganda under Modi to get votes.

They just do not know how to process that reality.
Update yourself fence jumper, bangaldesh is nowhere close to india post India's COVID recovery. You took advantage of the pandemic to enjoy a sweet year of bragging, finally when india has recovered your economy got left behind in the dust. India's growth prospects look far brighter than bangaldesh with strong FDI inflows and heavy infrastructure spending. Meanwhile your garment workers are getting shot

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom