What's new

India's government hints at national ban on cow slaughter

Yes the problem lies not with the government

But in fact with the majority hindu populace which blindly supports such atrocities on their fellow countrymen to protect their 'hindutva' agenda.

They are re writing history, saffronising education, covering minorities, recklessly vandalizing minority institutions, demonizing stalwarts like mother terresa and glorifying saffron terrorist leaders like godse. Still people support them :undecided:

Like i said the country is going bonkers even God can't help us now it seems :(

Who is 'Us' here btw ? ;)

:( Seems like Nuking us is the only option left.

Robyn Lawley is fat and ugly .:sarcastic:
India will soon force Hinduism on everyone. Swatzika will soon appear all over
India and the impure will be terminated. Is that Germany in 1933 ot India in 2015?

OMG thats a hindu false flagger in the pic!!!!

Tu beta ja Bangladesh chale ja, you can live peacefully there, and kill as many cows as you want! Reverse pole valt kar le!

See at @Jobless Jack

This is why I said India is going bonkers

If there is a sane voice of dissent against these fascists then suddenly he become anti national, anti hindu, Bangladeshi/Pakistani

tj
The Article 48 states its purely upto States to decide...............and no elected government in Kerala will pass such a Law

We know that.But that kind one sided policy is already paying off in Kerala through rise Hindu extreme right wing in this state.

See at @Jobless Jack

This is why I said India is going bonkers

If there is a sane voice of dissent against these fascists then suddenly he become anti national, anti hindu, Bangladeshi/Pakistani

What I meant is, you clearly hate to live amongst us, so its for your own benefit. You will feel more comfortable and at home in Bangladesh.

Pakistan is better than China.

No no, we windoos are kind people, we share half with China and half with you!

What I meant is, you clearly hate to live amongst us, so its for your own benefit. You will feel more comfortable and at home in Bangladesh.

Who are you to tell me where i should live shanghi troll

Who are you to tell me where i should live shanghi troll

Then who are you to tell us what we should do in our land and our majority? See it goes two ways ;)

Simple logic really, if you dont like it here, then, bye bye)) do you see the hindu minorities in Bangladesh crying over the fact that you cant buy pork there? If you want to live in India, live by the ways of the majority. Theres a saying right? In Rome do as the Romans.

Last edited:
Kerala, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Nagaland don't have any law for banning cow slaughter
PTIMar 10, 2015, 06.00PM IST
pixel.gif

pixel.gif

NEW DELHI: Five states including Kerala and Arunachal Pradesh and the union territory of Lakshadweep do not have any law for banning cow slaughter, Parliament was informed today.

Meghalaya, Mizoram and Nagaland are the other three states that do not have such law, according to the details furnished by the Minister of State for Agriculture Mohanbhai Kundariya in a written reply to Lok Sabha.

pixel.gif

There are 24 States and 5 UTs that have legislation on banning or restricting slaughter of cow and its progeny.

"Under the distribution of legislative powers between the Union of India and States under Article 246 (3) of the Constitution, the preservation of cattle is matter on which the legislature of the states has exclusive powers to legislate," the Minister said.

Kundariya also informed that "the Maharashtra Animal Preservation (Amendment) Bill, 1995 has been assented by the Union of India and the same has already been conveyed to the State government of Maharashtra."

The Centre's approval to the amendment bill empowered the Maharashtra government to ban cow slaughter in the state.

Kerala, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Nagaland don't have any law for banning cow slaughter - timesofindia-economictimes

Correctly quoted. Why I said that any national law should be challenged in courts though I doubt that this talk is anything more than kite flying.

Back
Top Bottom