What's new

India's futuristic soldier to be ready in three years

Any selected rifle will be produced in India under licence after the initial order of the off-shelf pieces. I don't think AK-12 will win. Lets wait and see

Nothing comes close to an AK's robustness and going by the rough handling and the lack of attention to cleaning the rifles shown by our army men plus the varied weather conditions and topography, an AK would be the ideal choice.

India has been producing the AK fro a while now and the familiarity already exists.

A very very serious allegation. Please tell me sir how you come to that conclusion ???

Personal experience - have witnessed it - I am not talking of the SF's, but about the infantry men. Many complicated AR's require complete care, with regular maintenance and cleaning which our Million strong army men cannot ensure and is not practically possible - going by the environments they operate and are posted in.

when did drdo announce that its going to make guns???its a highly successful organization

Do not encourage trolls.

Personal experience - have witnessed it - I am not talking of the SF's, but about the infantry men. Many complicated AR's require complete care, with regular maintenance and cleaning which our Million strong army men cannot ensure and is not practically possible - going by the environments they operate and are posted in.

What you are saying is totally alien to me. AFAIK it's not the case. But still I think we should get more experienced people involve in this. YOU have to clean the weapon before and after taking out of storage.

@Abingdonboy @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR : please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i think ak 12 is robust and would suit us aptly

how abt this ??

sig552

ljla0.jpg

when did drdo announce that its going to make guns???it has bigger things to do

can't solve what is 1+2, but always with empty claims to compete in int'l maths olympiad.

bigger things? such as? going to mars?

what DRDO will do, like each time, is to draw a fancy picture to the press, then send internanal bidding invitations around the world in oeder to indigeously make sth. :lol:

yes i think ak 12 is robust and would suit us aptly

how abt this ??

sig552

ljla0.jpg

A corruption case just came up yesterday regarding Sig Suer. :D, so most likely off the list too.

can't solve what is 1+2, but always with empty claims to compete in int'l maths olympiad.

bigger things? such as? going to mars?

what DRDO will do, like each time, is to draw a fancy picture to the press, then send internanal bidding invitations around the world in oeder to indigeously make sth. :lol:

u must really know the difference between odf,drdo and isro...better luck next time troll...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom