What's new

India's Fake 'Love Jihad'

see that was not so difficult to understand,, :)
@syedali73
if u have a problem with the term ,thn its understandable.
but there is no denying the fact that ppl r using deceitful methods for conversion.
media giving it a fancy name which sells,certain political party profiting from it is just consequential

I did understand it before but case is in the hands of bjp and Hindu fanatics who always try to mix bad into good maligning the cause provided that things are exactly same as accentuated. It does have contamination thats why not easy to understand. One last point. Why not you guys openly condemn the media, political parties and people who are dragging religion and portraying Muslims as if this deciet is a religious virtue per se. This should be done side by side which will appeal many Muslims to come forward openly and confidently.

Last edited:
somethings wrong with your eyes , modi dosen't wear a skull cap , consult a doctor .

:lol: then start wearing a skull cap and test if any Hindu girl can fall for a Hindu guy with a skull cap. :lol:

don't worry about me , my looks are much better than the average looks of muslim guys in my college .

then why you are sounding inferior

Actually the phenomenon is quite the reverse in big cities.For example,here in my city,many of my friends who are Dharmic by faith have Muslim girlfriends and they are quite happy together.In fact my own gf is a Muslim herself and she and her family has no problem with me being a Dharmic.My personal opinion is that the Dharmic boys of the cities are more sophisticated,rich and educated than their Muslim counterparts and hence most of the educated Muslim girls fall for them.

Oh really ? then why you hindus are upset at all?

More like jealous dudes who couldnt keep their gfs etc .... evil indian muslim..:lol:

Indians also accuse BBC correspondent in Pak Andrew North of water jihad when he just reported the fact that water released by India played an important role in floods in Pakistan.

What a bunch of morons we have in our east. It feels so disgusting to have them as neighbors. After love jihad there is water jihad too and that too by BBC correspondent.

I did understand it before but case is in the hands of bjp and Hindu fanatics who always try to mix bad into good maligning the cause provided that things are exactly same as being pronounced. It does have contamination thats why not easy to understand. One last point. Why not you guys openly condemn the media, political parties and people who are dragging religion and portraying Muslims as if this deciet is a religious virtue per se. This should be done side by side which will appeal many Muslims to come forward openly and confidently.
everything u suggested is being done,that being said,politicians will do what they do,,be it congress,BJP
about our media,as pathetic as it is,,I think they r a neccessary evil,,take for example take Arnab,(nobody likes him),but his show has generated so much interest in common ppl for politics,ppl r much more informed thn before,which is gud.

How can i volunteer for this Love Jihad?-
i think i have the necessary skills needed-
Hindu ladies beware- this jihadi is coming to convert you- :lol:-

:lol: then start wearing a skull cap and test if any Hindu girl can fall for a Hindu guy with a skull cap. :lol:

i know what it takes to impress a girl , wearing a skull cap should be the last thing i should be doing .

we are not insecure like you people , despite all this love jihad we are only blaming muslim men for their low level mentality not our women and also don't put any curbs on them to the contrary we all know muslim girls are like those well trained circus animals , they will do only what their community wants them to , thanks to their scary family .

Because the phenomenon is quite widespread in the remote villages of U.P. and Kerala.The city dwellers are not at all upset about this as the situation is quite reverse in the cities...:coffee:

Anybody can chose to close your eyes and pretend it is dark ....... but the fact is Love Jihad exists .

Some lowlives are using love as a method to convert innocent women and this phenomenon along with sexual abuse is being used by this said group around the globe .

But the good thing is BJP/RSS/Sangh Parivar has arisen from their slumber and is now actively tackling this mess in India .

Last edited:
Lol,not eveyone is a madrassa educated guy like you!Now don't be jealous mujahid,i am pretty sure that you will find a nice Muslim girl like me provided you change your appearance and become a bit sophisticated like me..
If true then good luck mate! Her family will take care of you most probably ;)

If true then good luck mate! Her family will take care of you most probably ;)
Yeah they have already taken good care of me.She has already introduced me to her parents and being an educated family they don't seem to have any problem with the fact that their daughter has chosen me over some bearded extremist;)

Love Jihad is bullshit, there is no global conspiracy going on to forcefully convert girls to Islam, that would be wrong according to Islamic teachings.
But if girls or women want to convert to Islam, thats their personal choice and no one, including the Indian government, can stop them if they really want to. You can feed people propaganda, you can try to brainwash them, but if they genuinely believe in something, no one can change that.

Very enlightened words and I agree.

One question here - Do you support similar right (to convert to another faith of their choice) for young muslim men & women? For instance, does Pakistan permit a Muslim to convert to another faith - say Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism etc, or is it apostasy, punishable by death? Is such a right (to convert to a faith of their choice) available to citizens of other Islamic states such as Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia or Egypt? If not, then I think its a bit generous of you to be talking about the subject.

Governments have no business in matters of faith, which is a personal matter for an individual. But why is it that only some societies are expected to adhere to this universal value while others (say un-named countries in West Asia, North Africa and East Asia) get a free pass.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom