What's new

India's Fake 'Love Jihad'

BS.... the article is phony. Using Kerala police to strengthen the claims of the article is BS because the Kerala Police has it hands tied down due to political interference by Muslim League.\

What everyone should be asking the double standards that are applied when a Muslim woman or man married another a non muslim person and decides to convert!

Very enlightened words and I agree.

One question here - Do you support similar right (to convert to another faith of their choice) for young muslim men & women? For instance, does Pakistan permit a Muslim to convert to another faith - say Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism etc, or is it apostasy, punishable by death? Is such a right (to convert to a faith of their choice) available to citizens of other Islamic states such as Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia or Egypt? If not, then I think its a bit generous of you to be talking about the subject.

Governments have no business in matters of faith, which is a personal matter for an individual. But why is it that only some societies are expected to adhere to this universal value while others (say un-named countries in West Asia, North Africa and East Asia) get a free pass.

Leaving Hinduism is not a crime in Indian law, right? That's the reason.Governments which are based on Islamic law have to adhere to Islamic Law. Islam is different and I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on or explain this part of Islam. What I'll say would be my opinion which you may not agree with.

Again, the same thing applies. If certain people don't believe in Islam, the government can't change that. What it can do, however, is prevent people from openly declaring their change of faith.

Besides, there are very, very few, if any, people who want to convert to another religion from Islam (most people leaving Islam just leave religion completely). And if they want to, they are free to leave their Muslim countries. They would most probably have more pressure from their social circle than their governments anyways.

Why is India expected to adhere to this, you ask? Because it claims to be secular and the biggest democracy in the world. And blaming the fact that people are converting to Islam on some "Love Jihad" is wrong. Even if we say that "love Jihad" exists, the girls or women who are converted by this still agreed to convert. They changed their own spiritual beliefs themselves. The "love jihadist" didn't forcefully change their belief.

If the "victims" don't want to convert, the most someone can do is force them to follow Islamic teachings, which would come under domestic issues and the "victim" has the free will to leave such a relationship.

Leaving Hinduism is not a crime in Indian law, right? That's the reason.Governments which are based on Islamic law have to adhere to Islamic Law. Islam is different and I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on or explain this part of Islam. What I'll say would be my opinion which you may not agree with.

Again, the same thing applies. If certain people don't believe in Islam, the government can't change that. What it can do, however, is prevent people from openly declaring their change of faith.

Besides, there are very, very few, if any, people who want to convert to another religion from Islam (most people leaving Islam just leave religion completely). And if they want to, they are free to leave their Muslim countries. They would most probably have more pressure from their social circle than their governments anyways.

Why is India expected to adhere to this, you ask? Because it claims to be secular and the biggest democracy in the world. And blaming the fact that people are converting to Islam on some "Love Jihad" is wrong. Even if we say that "love Jihad" exists, the girls or women who are converted by this still agreed to convert. They changed their own spiritual beliefs themselves. The "love jihadist" didn't forcefully change their belief.

If the "victims" don't want to convert, the most someone can do is force them to follow Islamic teachings, which would come under domestic issues and the "victim" has the free will to leave such a relationship.

Let me see if I got it right.

Islamic countries don't have to give equal rights to people of other faiths - such as the right to propagate their religion freely. You support that right of your and other Islamic governments, which is also fine. I am not quite able to understand then, that how can you ask another government to extend the very same rights to Muslims, which you continue to deny to non-Muslims? Ever heard of a concept called 'Do unto others..'?

Yes, India is a secular country that gives equal place to all faiths. And it is up to Indians and other people who believe in equality of all faiths to question us - not someone who thinks it is all right for Islamic countries to treat others in a certain way but expects a more preferential treatment for people of his faith in other countries, where they are in minority.

Your warped sense of religious entitlement just boggles the mind. Do have a great life ahead.

Most of my Muslim friend who have Hindu/Christian grilfriends are going to convert them to Islam after marriage
You don't have any friends. :D

Them.

I can understand frustration. Hindu-Muslim affairs are mostly Muslim boys and Hindu girls. They are just upset that Muslims girls don't entertain Hindu guys :D
You are soooo cute. :P Bask in ignorance.

Besides, there are very, very few, if any, people who want to convert to another religion from Islam
If possible send me a PM, will invite you to a Shuddhikaran event in India where thousands of Muslims return to Hindu fold on their own initiative.

They changed their own spiritual beliefs themselves. The "love jihadist" didn't forcefully change their belief.
Incorrect. A love marriage is a love marriage, read my previous posts and understand what Love jihad is. It is not interfaith marriage.

Last edited:
Let me see if I got it right.

Islamic countries don't have to give equal rights to people of other faiths - such as the right to propagate their religion freely. You support that right of your and other Islamic governments, which is also fine. I am not quite able to understand then, that how can you ask another government to extend the very same rights to Muslims, which you continue to deny to non-Muslims? Ever heard of a concept called 'Do unto others..'?

Yes, India is a secular country that gives equal place to all faiths. And it is up to Indians and other people who believe in equality of all faiths to question us - not someone who thinks it is all right for Islamic countries to treat others in a certain way but expects a more preferential treatment for people of his faith in other countries, where they are in minority.

Your warped sense of religious entitlement just boggles the mind. Do have a great life ahead.

Those countries don't claim to be tolerant or multi-religious or whatever. They clearly say they are Islamic countries. Islamic countries abide to Islamic law.
How can I ask another government to give such rights? Because that government CHOOSES to be tolerant and home to different cultures. If leaving Hinduism was a crime in India, I'd be against propagating Islam in India, in the same way I'm against having a Sharia police in Germany. (i'm referring to a recent discussion on this forum)

Islamic states were created so that Muslims can live there and practice and follow Islam.

If India gives equal place to all faiths, what's with the whole "Love Jihad" discussion then? Why not let the Muslims spread their faith?
ISLAMIC STATES. They are ISLAMIC STATES, they are supposed to follow ISLAM. How hard is that to understand? They are states made by Muslims for Muslims. If there are non-Muslims there, they can live there and I am in favour of letting them have full religious freedom in Muslim states. What I am against is disobeying Islam by allowing people to criticise Islam in an Islamic state.
By the way, Islam doesn't necessarily have death penalty for apostasy. Its only there under special circumstances, such as apostasizing and then rebelling against an Islamic state. If someone leaves Islam, he's free to go to a non-Muslim state and do whatever he wants.

Those countries don't claim to be tolerant or multi-religious or whatever. They clearly say they are Islamic countries. Islamic countries abide to Islamic law.
How can I ask another government to give such rights? Because that government CHOOSES to be tolerant and home to different cultures. If leaving Hinduism was a crime in India, I'd be against propagating Islam in India, in the same way I'm against having a Sharia police in Germany. (i'm referring to a recent discussion on this forum)

Islamic states were created so that Muslims can live there and practice and follow Islam.

If India gives equal place to all faiths, what's with the whole "Love Jihad" discussion then? Why not let the Muslims spread their faith?
ISLAMIC STATES. They are ISLAMIC STATES, they are supposed to follow ISLAM. How hard is that to understand? They are states made by Muslims for Muslims. If there are non-Muslims there, they can live there and I am in favour of letting them have full religious freedom in Muslim states. What I am against is disobeying Islam by allowing people to criticise Islam in an Islamic state.
By the way, Islam doesn't necessarily have death penalty for apostasy. Its only there under special circumstances, such as apostasizing and then rebelling against an Islamic state. If someone leaves Islam, he's free to go to a non-Muslim state and do whatever he wants.

Then why do Muslims in India turn insanely violent if a Muslim female wants to marry a Hindu?

That is 100% correct. We have only one religious fanatic on this forum i.e. Zarvi the great. On the other hand 99% Hindu members on this forum are Hindutva fanatics.

So true if you really think about it and Zarvan is still a respectable fanatic in that you will never convince him in anything but he will only politely threaten your existence. :lol:

Actually the phenomenon is quite the reverse in big cities.For example,here in my city,many of my friends who are Dharmic by faith have Muslim girlfriends and they are quite happy together.In fact my own gf is a Muslim herself and she and her family has no problem with me being a Dharmic.My personal opinion is that the Dharmic boys of the cities are more sophisticated,rich and educated than their Muslim counterparts and hence most of the educated Muslim girls fall for them.

Lol if this were the case there wouldn't be so much bitching from Hindutvas so in reality this is bs.

Last edited:
If someone is leaving his or her faith for love. Then their faith weren't stong enough. Instead of the ban they should focus on counter-converting those girls. but it seems from this ban action suggestion is maybe there isn't much to counter on a debate between both faiths. it is a very weak message i must say it shows lack of confident in the religion.

...many muslim youths are hiding their identy and taking us Hindu names to flirt and marry the girl ..without ever telling them his real identy..
Is this acceptable in Islam ? Why are people defending these..cowards..??

Those will be fraudulent cases and should be prosecuted.
Indians also accuse BBC correspondent in Pak Andrew North of water jihad when he just reported the fact that water released by India played an important role in floods in Pakistan.

What a bunch of morons we have in our east. It feels so disgusting to have them as neighbors. After love jihad there is water jihad too and that too by BBC correspondent.

Why do guys get rattled when we mention jihad?

Water wars = Water jihad

Another ignorant prattle from an armchair expert. Love Jihad is well known in western UP, and so is the fact that a disproportionate number of rapes and other crimes are committed by Muslims.

Even Kerala highcourt has admired that in the verdict. It is very much a part of Islam to have a bad eye on the women of others. It is happening everywhere. Boko Haram abducted Christian girls, There are forced marriage and conversion in Pakistan with Hindu girls. In india they are not in a majority. When their population will increase they will do the same. There had been announcement in Kashmir for Hindu pundits to leave their girls and wives and leave the area. Who turns blind eye on this is a ostrich who do not want to see the coming danger.

That is 100% correct. We have only one religious fanatic on this forum i.e. Zarvi the great. On the other hand 99% Hindu members on this forum are Hindutva fanatics.

Well most hindu Indians are extreme anti-islam bigots IMHO. India is a republic of anti-muslim hindutva fanatics. I believe its more to do with the fact that muslims have inhabited a large proportion of S.Asia, a place they mistakenly thought to be a historical domain of their pagan culture. They hate muslims for just being muslims in S.asia and nothing else. That's as evil & bigoted as u can get.

P.S- I don't consider zarvan fanatic. I believe he fails to get his point across in many cases. I have no qualms in calling my self as "someone who tries to be a fundamentalist muslim". All muslims must try to be fundamentalist i.e following the following the fundamentals of Quran and sunnah to the letter. :)

@janon There is nothing wrong bring your wife a true path which lead to paradise. Most of my Muslim friend who have Hindu/Christian grilfriends are going to convert them to Islam after marriage. Our constitution allows that and I don't care what bigots like you have to say.
And that's the reason bigots like you get to deal with Yogi Adityanath types and a repeat of 2002 Gujarat waiting to happen if you keep this up.:D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom