What's new

India's entry into South China Sea aimed to counter China:Chinese Analysts.

Holy crap. I guess this is sort of big deal to Indians.

Sure it's big deal for them because they want to feel significant, they have been marginalized by China in Asia and by Pakistan in South Asia, so they want to feel important..i don't blame them. If they posted so many similar threads are to get some attentions instead of fully discuss in one main thread.

why are pakistanis on a pakistani forum:rofl:

we want india to keep annoying china we get more jf17s lol

Was this thread got to do with Pakistan and those JF17 are not free

Sure it's big deal for them because they want to feel significant, they have been marginalized by China in Asia and by Pakistan in South Asia, so they want to feel important..i don't blame them. If they posted so many similar threads are to get some attentions instead of fully discuss in one main thread.

You sound like a Soviet and a Nazi, Hahaa just look what happend to their communism and totalitarianism....

You sound like you are getting afraid about the massive chain of powers that are against your, India, Japan, USA, are there.... you know each of these countries can finish the job of destroying your economy and letting you run wild and and wipe out ur arrogance

You sound like a Soviet and a Nazi, Hahaa just look what happend to their communism and totalitarianism....

You sound like you are getting afraid about the massive chain of powers that are against your, India, Japan, USA, are there.... you know each of these countries can finish the job of destroying your economy and letting you run wild and and wipe out ur arrogance

A credit to your two nations.

First of all India's entry is for oil, then Vietnam is a old friends and in the end if china plays bully we know how to teach a lesson to a bully.

India have never bow down to superpower USA when they were on their prime and India was poor and weak so how can chinese think they can bully us we will keep quite.

How many threads are you guys planning to make on the same news from different sources ??? :hitwall: Damn it there are already 5+ ...

Why you infest the threads on the same topic. Cant you ignore ?

First of all India's entry is for oil, then Vietnam is a old friends and in the end if china plays bully we know how to teach a lesson to a bully.

India have never bow down to superpower USA when they were on their prime and India was poor and weak so how can chinese think they can bully us we will keep quite.

fact is nobody can bully India, It might let go of certain issues out of consideration of friendship.

In all fairness, the point about multiple threads on the same subject is valid.

The propensity to open a new thread at the drop of a hat is annoying. One does not know which thread to follow or comment upon.

This applies not only here but on all subjects - Sino / Pak / Indian & BD.

In all fairness, the point about multiple threads on the same subject is valid.

The propensity to open a new thread at the drop of a hat is annoying. One does not know which thread to follow or comment upon.

This applies not only here but on all subjects - Sino / Pak / Indian & BD.
I agree I too would be happy if the Mods merge them.

Back
Top Bottom