What's new

India's edge over China:Soft Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a life,still after this west is in love with us.:lol:
and sir why are pakistanies so pissed off if indins want to competet with china & grow ?
but there is no Indian town in London as far as I knowthats because unlike pakistanies we indians try to mix with locals instead of resisting it thats why indians get far better treatment in any foreign land than pakistanies thanks

Really, China is the most hated country across the West.

lol you are going desperate now`

not as much as Indian business ethic kid, and Indian businessmen calling each other 'ungraceful' cheaters, you know what others think i dont need to say now``

According to the BBC Country rating poll, China is viewed more positively worldwide than India is. :lol:

What is the 'positively'. It is a vague term.

And China is anti theme for what West stands for

What is the 'positively'. It is a vague term.

And China is anti theme for what West stands for

yet they are ever increasing trading and political relationship with China``lol``seriously how delusional you lot are?? :D

may be...
west looks us as an counter weight to china and helping too.

this cant be understood by low brain copy paste chinks.you just work for west and manufacture goods at low cost.
again copy paste dilema:lol:

"chinks" is a racial term. And using it is not proper. I suggest you edit your posts

this cant be understood by low brain copy paste chinks. you just work for west and manufacture goods at low cost.
again copy paste dilema:lol:

still same west look us as counter weight to chinks:lol:

How typical. :rofl:

What happened to the "slanty eyed chink faggots" insult, that the Indian members were using here yesterday?

You need more effort.

yet they are ever increasing trading and political relationship with China``lol``seriously how delusional you lot are?? :D

Why do you people mix trade with politics. China is the biggest market on the earth and a low cost base for my manufacturing needs, I would be foolish if I don't exploit that.

I'm surprised no one has caught the contradiction in the article yet.

It is comparing India to China, but only calls India a regional power. On the other hand China is a great power.
India is inferior to China.

The article is stupid.

As for the soft power, how can India have more soft power than China? China is a richer country, which can pay money to advertise Chinese landmarks like the Great Wall of China. China is also a much more stable country than India, while India is in a civil war.

India is fighting the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters, Naxalites, ULFA, Khalistani insurgents.

China does not have such problems.

Yes China's trade mark is "the Great wall of China" which was build for war and for defense purpose. Where as India's trade mark is Taj Mahal the symbol of love and peace. That is where the difference lies. Probably now you understand Why India is gaining edge.:azn:

Yes China's trade mark is "the Great wall of China" which was build for war and for defense purpose. Where as India's trade mark is Taj Mahal the symbol of love and peace. That is where the difference lies. Probably now you understand Why India is gaining edge.:azn:
now that is some answer thanks seneor thanks again

And that's exactly what Chinese posters have been doing here too, spewing out lies and BSs because an army of Chinese posters can't win any arguments.

This is indeed factually incorrect since the Chinese are of Southeast Asian origin and feature round-eyes. Any slanty-eyed Chinese are the children of Altaic tribes ravaging and ruling over China since the times of Jesus Christ until 1912.

lol``here we have more korean style history which only exists in Korea, not in any liberaries, museums or academic institutions, but only in this pickle country.

they say Japan was ruled by Korea, China is ruled by korea, Mongle is ruled by Korea, and Jesus is from Korea``dude you might as well as you lot ruled the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom