What's new

India's defense exports hit $1.6 billion in May 2019, aims for $5 billions in 2021

So, in the end filled with garbage by han fartriot. He wouldn't even bother how much of it's faultlines China hides or how many of India's issues are decades old being discussed here, eradicated already.

Seriously, India isn't a great place in terms of living standards. Doesn't mean that its illiveable unlike shown in bull$hit pictures by BBC or has any misplaced priorities.

India's military and R&D budgets are damn small and amount to nothing. India has rapidly been improving all the socio economic scores as well as technological prowess. If India stops working on R&D a defense, there will be no difference on poverty alleviation. But India will be even more late to catch up in technology. We have worked for decades for what we got today.

The end of this decade and entire next will add so much feathers in cap in India's military industrial complex, economic situation and technological prowess that are going to screw up the propaganda machine of PDF and fill the fragile minds of its keyboard warriors with huge inferiority complex!! :enjoy:

India is less miserable than Pakistan, has been far more successful in all aspects since 90s and will continue in coming decade too.
Deal with it!!
200 billion dollars credit line. Over what period. What's the source?
India's official total credit line to foreign is $28 billions up from $11 billions earlier.

Take all other claims as bull$hit.

Wow ..what effort at trolling. India is pretty much held to a draw militarily by neighbouring having less than one sixth of its population and one eighth of its economy. here we have this troll puking up words like vedic mantras thinking the audience will be dazzled by it. Why do such delusional people risk coming to international forums. Why dont think they stick to super scared super moderated bhaRAT forums over there.
How many times you are going insult yourself? You actually don't have any response and just trolling.

Why I'm here? Maze lene ke liye.

We copy your intelligent comments and collect on our forums too. Just google search "Idiotic musings Pakistan" and enjoy the IQ level of mard e mommins from Riyast e medina.;)

India is less miserable than Pakistan, has been far more successful in all aspects since 90s and will continue in coming decade too.
Deal with it!!
Why is India less miserable than Pakistan?
How long would it take to lift Indians from being less miserable to non-miserable ? Would it possible without neighbours cooperation?

Where do Indians stand in terms of miserableness compared to Chinese in all aspects?

Seriously, India isn't a great place in terms of living standards. Doesn't mean that its illiveable unlike shown in bull$hit pictures by BBC or has any misplaced priorities.
If we can manage to clear our filthy streets and surrounding a little (to be honest more than a little), I'll agree that India is livable. Everywhere we walk leaving very few selected areas, it's difficult to even breath. Swacch Bharat had least effect on PM Modi's own supporters and activist. Not unnatural to find minister pissing or spitting on streets or walls.

Here if proof of livability means that people live in India, then they live in Pakistan (which supposedly also ranks higher than India in Workd Happiness Index), Afghanistan, Syria, North Korea etc as well. Which place is really not livable?

So, in the end filled with garbage by han fartriot. He wouldn't even bother how much of it's faultlines China hides or how many of India's issues are decades old being discussed here, eradicated already.

India's military and R&D budgets are damn small and amount to nothing. India has rapidly been improving all the socio economic scores as well as technological prowess. If India stops working on R&D a defense, there will be no difference on poverty alleviation. But India will be even more late to catch up in technology. We have worked for decades for what we got today.

The end of this decade and entire next will add so much feathers in cap in India's military industrial complex, economic situation and technological prowess that are going to screw up the propaganda machine of PDF and fill the fragile minds of its keyboard warriors with huge inferiority complex!! :enjoy:

Deal with it!!

India's official total credit line to foreign is $28 billions up from $11 billions earlier.

Take all other claims as bull$hit.

How many times you are going insult yourself? You actually don't have any response and just trolling.

We copy your intelligent comments and collect on our forums too. Just google search "Idiotic musings Pakistan" and enjoy the IQ level of mard e mommins from Riyast e medina.;)
Just ignore them. It is quite pathetic the lengths some of these butthurt Pakistanis will go to make themselves feel better only to humiliate themselves in the process.

S

So you admit you come here to troll. I am from "india" you moron. I was even a member of brf sometime back. Realized how pukeworthy India and BRF is after observing Modi and the brahmin mods there.

Why is India less miserable than Pakistan?
How long would it take to lift Indians from being less miserable to non-miserable ?
Those are stages of development and qualifications to an upper middle, high income and rich economy. You may yourself choose the stage. I define it as catching up with world average. Will take at least 2-3 decades more.

Anyways, thanks for shoving up this and destroying the title of thread.
Where do Indians stand in terms of miserableness compared to Chinese in all aspects?
Indians lag well behind China on aggregate comparison.
So you admit you come here to troll. I am from "india" you moron. I was even a member of brf sometime back. Realized how pukeworthy India and BRF is after observing Modi and the brahmin mods there.
Your post reflects where are you from.

If we can manage to clear our filthy streets and surrounding a little (to be honest more than a little), I'll agree that India is livable. Everywhere we walk leaving very few selected areas, it's difficult to even breath. Swacch Bharat had least effect on PM Modi's own supporters and activist. Not unnatural to find minister pissing or spitting on streets or walls.
If you live in Delhi, I won't blame you. It's worst place I've ever been too. Rest of North India is much cleaner.

By liveability, I meant actually liveable and not a primitively developed place, the image of India which prevalent is pictures. An average Indian city is more like a Southeast Asian one.
Here if proof of livability means that people live in India, then they live in Pakistan (which supposedly also ranks higher than India in Workd Happiness Index), Afghanistan, Syria, North Korea etc as well. Which place is really not livable?
People of Brazil are happier than many developed countries. That doesn't push them ahead of them in any aspect.

Afghanistan, DPRK, Pakistan and Syria, all are well behind India in most development indicators. If Indians feel depressed by controversies in internal politics or personal lives, that won't push them behind these countries. Indians don't get aspire seing these as countries either. They are on an upward trajectory and wanna catch up with nations up there.

Offsets are earning money for India but to have a better standing among nations, we'd need to start exporting indigenous products.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom