What's new

India's defense exports hit $1.6 billion in May 2019, aims for $5 billions in 2021

Once we have Tejas mk1+and Mk2 ready, we shall be in a big league. We may get huge order of spares and aerospace parts American companies especially. We shall emerge as the hub of howitzer with huge private participation.

Once we have Tejas mk1+and Mk2 ready, we shall be in a big league. We may get huge order of spares and aerospace parts American companies especially. We shall emerge as the hub of howitzer with huge private participation.
Wow, such a good fantasy, first try to solve the smaller problems first like solve your water crisis now. The Tamils are drinking sewage water as we speak. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Howitzers, supapowa stealth plane, gosh wake up. Learn to feed your people and shit with dignity first.:D

Wow, such a good fantasy, first try to solve the smaller problems first like solve your water crisis now. The Tamils are drinking sewage water as we speak. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Howitzers, supapowa stealth plane, gosh wake up. Learn to feed your people and shit with dignity first.:D
I don't know why you people are so idiots? Old China is facing a water crisis and Consumes gutter oil and drink dirty water but you guys with small brain can't see this. Read your own newspaper's report on Chinese food security. We know very well how even millions of pig died in China due to polluted water.

I don't know why you people are so idiots? Old China is facing a water crisis and Consumes gutter oil and drink dirty water but you guys with small brain can't see this. Read your own newspaper's report on Chinese food security. We know very well how even millions of pig died in China due to polluted water.
Funny how our life expectancy is higher than sewage water drinking starving Indians. Lol. So how are you guys washing your asses nowadays? You use those pair of hands to eat too right? Lol

Btw we sold some refining equipment to Indians after our government clampdown, guess who is trying paratha in gutter oil now?

Pollution? 22 out of 30 most polluted cities is in India genius. Supapowa indeed.

like I mentioned that was a typo, it is actually 200 million. And the MOU was just recently signed at the latest SCO summit
https://newsroompost.com/india/indi...ounces-200-million-line-of-credit/455570.html

It wasnt a typo ..the brahmin thought he can get away with it ..like they do with their fraudelent poojas gibberish mantras milking the effort and money of other indians. Now that he called on it he is trying to wiggle away with "typo".

Rather Indian shipbuilding industry will. India is working hard to hasten its time to build naval warships and inducting 4-5 ships every year to become fourth largest navy soon.
As submarine strength crosses 40 and DDG/FFGs cross 50, India will start exporting them. But aerospace production has a lot to fill at home first.

Some of, not most of. India keeps on visiting foreign partner to learn more & more. In case technology is denied, India makes things independently. Some have limited while some has complete success.

The aim is to build an eco system of private and government companies to provide support to Indian defense industry. Lot of startups have been there in aerospace and space sector. Some are already functioning well and will form backbone of Indian aerospace industry 30 years later.

No they aren't. Consumables include mostly ammunition.
Subsystems are made of composites and electronics. India is well & good in composites and electronics. We have our own semiconductors for defense projects.

I didn't ask for your shenanigans or whatever BS you are fed with in your echo chamber where your failed state celebrates petty achievements without any R&D while you guys don't put question at all and just shouting conspiracies when a much bigger capable country does it after investing billions and time in R&D for decades.

India produces most of damn things produced in East Asia or western world. Their specifications don't always meet what India wants. No matter what how much on PDF you shout about delayed Indian projects even those are you can't imagine to conduct in your dreams.

And that's best you could come up with.

Both US & China import as well as export lot of such things.
India has created an advanced 5.56mm AR but army changes standard to 7.62mm.
So, India puts earlier made AR for military police and exports, starts a project to make its own 7.62mm AR and goes in international market to purchase same due to time restrictions.

If you think Indian companies get assistance from foreign firms simply, then you are even more pathetic. Do you know how big issue a security deal is?

Indian DPSUs have a production crisis so they have started to subcontract manufacturing to private vendors. That's why share of imported weapons in India has fallen, that's why India's exports have grown and that's why India's defense budget has fallen. India directly transfers tech to private cos.

India manufactures ammunition and guns on those standards. Doesn't mean it can't set its own. I would not want an inventory crisis when I have such a mix of imported and own weapons at home and I want to export as well.

You can't deliver IBR or ASTM stuff to Boney Forge. They won't accept it. They have no use of it.

Indeed, you hate your own country more than mine. That's why you are even reluctant to put real flag.
I had been stalking you for a while and I've confimed on my end, no matter what you say.

By the way damn!! Being a Pakistani is this shameful??

But you aren't speaking to truth. You are purposely dishonest, who trolls on opportunities, downplays what India does, even spread lies and BS about things you don't know anything about while you have been quite lenient in Pakistani section.

In this forum which is created to degrade India's image with shenanigans, you constantly troll India in East Asia section.

I wonder how funny this echo chamber is. Everyone spreads why a de facto failing state is resilient, why India is failing or why China is on 7th heaven. Whenever reality lashes and something happens, you guys start bearing conspiracies.

I admit, I had stopped posting on PDF. I purposely posted this thread here to see reactions.:D:D

We are very much honest. Our heritage isn't something to discuss here. Because the country of origin of this forum has no identity of its own.

Your love for India is overflowing from your post.:enjoy:

India even makes entire fuselages and subsystems.

Count the number of Apaches India is buying vs number of systems India is exporting. Case closed.

Wow ..what effort at trolling. India is pretty much held to a draw militarily by neighbouring having less than one sixth of its population and one eighth of its economy. here we have this troll puking up words like vedic mantras thinking the audience will be dazzled by it. Why do such delusional people risk coming to international forums. Why dont think they stick to super scared super moderated bhaRAT forums over there.

We have a better quality of water to wash our back side than you have for drinking.
Assuming you have Swiss Alpine water from your borewells, then after you wash your ***, where does the water go? It flows out into a drain untreated and goes back into the ground, then you pump it up again as dilluted sewage. So exactly now, imagine millions in India doing the same, and you wonder why so many of your kids die of diarrhea.

Assuming you have Swiss Alpine water from your borewells, then after you wash your ***, where does the water go? It flows out into a drain untreated and goes back into the ground, then you pump it up again as dilluted sewage. So exactly now, imagine millions in India doing the same, and you wonder why so many of your kids die of diarrhea.

It doesnt matter to him. I went to varanasi the "holiest" hindu place. it is demonic and filthy to the core. The brahmins who run ritual shops on its banks are rude as hell - money grabbing scumbags who trade meaningless gibberish like rituals for extortionate money. He will be doing his puja and right next to him will be a rotting dead body and another feet away a piece of human excreta. But it absolutely doesnt bother him - he thinks his caste makes him pure.

It doesnt matter to him. I went to varanasi the "holiest" hindu place. it is demonic and filthy to the core. The brahmins who run ritual shops on its banks are rude as hell - money grabbing scumbags who trade meaningless gibberish like rituals for extortionate money. He will be doing his puja and right next to him will be a rotting dead body and another feet away a piece of human excreta. But it absolutely doesnt bother him - he thinks his caste makes him pure.
I mean I get it if you want to make stealth bullets or shit like that. But please be realistic, the fundamental industrial base is pretty much crap, and you just buy imports and assemble them. That's Indian technology.

I think it doesn't happen in China. You may be directly drinking that water so that it doesn't go into drain. Small mind small thinking.

I think it doesn't happen in China. You may be directly drinking that water so that it doesn't go into drain. Small mind small thinking.
We actually treat our waste unlike you guys. The moment you can gargle with ganga water full of corpses floating around...I already knew you guys were 'special'

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom