What's new

India's cultural aggression (Hindi & Bengali serial) - RTV report (Bengali)

Hahaha - missed this part bro - I used to play basketball with girls but because my sweet heart used to play the game and I would try to create an impression. :smitten:

And I believe you would have had the nickname Shakeela O neil while on ur basketball days. :enjoy:

Hahaha - missed this part bro - I used to play basketball with girls but because my sweet heart used to play the game and I would try to create an impression. :smitten:
To hell with impression, I used to play to beat them and tease them on their loss. :D

And I believe you would have had the nickname Shakeela O neil while on ur basketball days. :enjoy:

:lol: - I thought folks would have missed my post before deleting. But good one. :tup:

To hell with impression, I used to play to beat them and tease them on their loss. :D

I was that chivalrous character who will give away the ball or let them go past me instead of me bumping into them. Invested a lot bro for 13 years. ;)

The only game me and our friend used to enjoy was to Bully other guys... :)

We were not into girls neither in any games... But occasional weed and alcohol were also in the menu.. ;)

In my childhood I never enjoyed cartoon until I grew up and started watching South Park, and Simpson. TopCat was also my favorite. See I always liked Macho things... :D

We were not into girls neither in any games... But occasional weed and alcohol were also in the menu.. ;)

In my childhood I never enjoyed cartoon until I grew up and started watching South Park, and Simpson. TopCat was also my favorite. See I always liked Macho things... :D

ahm... ye i see what was going on between you and your friend :whistle:

ahm... ye i see what was going on between you and your friend :whistle:

I can understand vulgarity,female infanticide and all to be bad but is defecating in the open such a big crime?

dude,is sylhet clsoe to assam,cuz this couple reminds me a lot of assamese people.

Yeah sylet is close to Assam , but don't tell united Arab of Bangladeshi that they look Assamese. If I remember correctly syletis are supposed to be turks(true story).

Back
Top Bottom