What's new

India's Claim of Laser Weapons: Bluff or Threat?

Yeah, so true, why should it be surprise from an India point of view?
But the reality by claiming so-called "Laser Weapon" when you lack the basis ability to produce a decent "rifle" for decades doesn't sound too convincing though, one must know their own limitation and ability, otherwise being a laughing stock will be next. :argh:
Becareful what you wish for "Laser weapon" here you go!!:D
rmc0092l.jpg
:partay:

:rofl::rofl: Nice one :rofl::rofl:

BTW post reported

Yeah, so true, why should it be surprise from an India point of view?
But the reality by claiming so-called "Laser Weapon" when you lack the basis ability to produce a decent "rifle" for decades doesn't sound too convincing though, one must know their own limitation and ability, otherwise being a laughing stock will be next. :argh:
Becareful what you wish for "Laser weapon" here you go!!:D
rmc0092l.jpg
:partay:

i think it will be useless to convince you about technical capacity of india regarding laser based AMD system. i am keen to have answer from you about the proposed logic. since India is not able to make a rifle in 50 years which definitely implies that India's space program is bluff? i just want answer in the form of YES or NO.

i will agree with many members that "bragging" is not good always. DRDO should keep it low even if we posses it. if they want publicity or fame they should have gone to Bollywood and try their luck as an actor especially the spokesman.

Back
Top Bottom