What's new

India's Bloodless War against Bangladesh

even if they reflect real people,i will just say just come to nagaon,assam or silchar,assam u will see the reality of mighty Bangladesh and if u belive in posters sitting in their western homes bashing india should come to assam or meghalaya and will see what the reality is...........
;)

I am not sitting in a Western home.

I think most Indians do not get a real picture of Bangladesh. India is so fearful that its own citizens would realize that Bangladesh is far more developed than many parts of their own country that they ban our television channels from broadcasting there. Karishma Kapoor in an interview for First News magazine stated that she had heard a lot about Bangladesh but only realized how developed it was when she actually visited the country.

When Bangladeshis visit India for the first time they think how underdeveloped the country actually is and only on going to the country one realizes the backwardness.

The reality is that India is on the brink of collapse. Just needs a gentle push.

I think most Indians do not get a real picture of Bangladesh. India is so fearful that its own citizens would realize that Bangladesh is far more developed than many parts of their own country that they ban our television channels from broadcasting there. Karishma Kapoor in an interview of First News magazine stated that she had heard a lot about Bangladesh but only realized how developed it was when she actually visited the country.

When Bangladeshis visit India for the first time they think how underdeveloped the country actually is and only on going to the country one realizes the backwardness.

The reality is that India is on the brink of collapse. Just needs a gentle push.

sure. your countrymen risk their life getting shot to come to our country. and if it wasnt for us, you would be a half punjabi

The Chinese should update themselves with Nellie Massacre, which is everyday thing in China.

Nellie massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What are you boasting about this for? :disagree: Are you trying to bash your own country?

This is sort of like the time when an Indian was trying to take the piss out of us, by mentioning the "1989 massacre" and he accidentally typed the "1984 massacre".

They end up bashing their own country by mistake.

What are you boasting about this for? :disagree:

This is sort of like the time when an Indian was trying to take the piss out of us, by mentioning the "1989 massacre" and he accidentally typed the "1984 massacre".

They end up bashing their own country by mistake.

before you start comments here, how much do you know about india,pakistan,bangladesh,srilanka in terms of history. pak was carved out of india, bangladesh carved out of pakistan,etc

if u have to understand the emotions of people here, do a quick read through history

for eg: when and why was bangladesh born?
ans:Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think most Indians do not get a real picture of Bangladesh. India is so fearful that its own citizens would realize that Bangladesh is far more developed than many parts of their own country that they ban our television channels from broadcasting there. Karishma Kapoor in an interview for First News magazine stated that she had heard a lot about Bangladesh but only realized how developed it was when she actually visited the country.

If this is the kind of reality they teach you in your country then i must say its very very brilliant and intellectual and intelligent...so i guess bangladesh is gonna become the next regional power after Indian collapse eh?? BTW since you mentioned gentle push maybe your intl agencies can do that!!

P.S-who is winning the bloodless war?? I hope its Bangladeshis.

Bangladesh is in next eleven mainly becoz their government are not bigots like our posters here..the BD government prefers engagement with india and not confrontation..

India's war against Bangladesh may be bloodless. But it is If india wanted to create problems for BD, they will do it...but india's policy is quite clear..u dont create problems for us, we wont finger u

India's war against Bangladesh is bloodless. But, it is also waterless. India is the only country to continuously creating problem with Bangladesh. India is incosequential for the development and progress of this country. This country is developing not because of Indian cooperation. Rather, it is developing in lieu of being backstabbed continuously by India. BD has been kept thirty years behind the time only because India has put hindrance to its agriculture development.

However the Indians claim our friendship, the lockout gates have been built in Farakka by India itself. No water, no friendship. No friendship, no road transit. No one in Bangladesh trusts India. This includes SH of AL. This time she has fully understood the true Indian mind.

Why is everybody in Bangladesh so cocky?
what is your forte?pray tell me how do you plan to pursue on your path of world-domination since every two-bit nation is dreaming of being the next big thing now...
but not much is actually known about bangladesh...enlighten us as to how you'd beat your competition...?

My friend who went to Bangalore for IBM training said that Bangalore looks almost like a western city. But as he gone to visit countryside he was just amazed to see how poor India is. "Bangladesh is a very poor country but I never seen that kind of poverty even anywhere here" that was his remark.

India's war against Bangladesh is bloodless. But, it is also waterless. India is the only country to continuously creating problem with Bangladesh. India is incosequential for the development and progress of this country. This country is developing not because of Indian cooperation. Rather, it is developing in lieu of being backstabbed continuously by India. BD has been kept thirty years behind the time only because India has put hindrance to its agriculture development.

However the Indians claim our friendship, the lockout gates have been built in Farakka by India itself. No water, no friendship. No friendship, no road transit. No one in Bangladesh trusts India. This includes SH of AL. This time she has fully understood the true Indian mind.

This backstabbing rhetoric can also be from an indian, considering the birth of your country.
But that will be wrong, countrys are not friends the same way people are, countries always look for their benefit even when they want to help each other.
The trust of lack of it, is mutual, otherwise bangladeshi immigration will not be a hot issue in India.
Good that the govts are talking to each other and trying to do business, which will help both countries. I am sure bangladeshi govt knows its importance and uses it for getting best bargain.

We are friendly to US, does not mean we will buy there hardware when we dont want to. Our leaders should think of only Indian interest when they deal with others, hope same for your leaders.

Why is everybody in Bangladesh so cocky?
what is your forte?pray tell me how do you plan to pursue on your path of world-domination since every two-bit nation is dreaming of being the next big thing now...
but not much is actually known about bangladesh...enlighten us as to how you'd beat your competition...?

Well I thought its India who wants to be superpower (ofcourse with russian/american hardwares)... LOL
There is no where in our wish list that include to world-domination...

What do you mean by true face of India. I can also post a few ugly instances in bangladesh and call it true face of bangladesh.

wrong reply..
I did not post those photos but your buddy did.. now cheeers..

Back
Top Bottom