What's new

India's Bloodless War against Bangladesh

Well I thought its India who wants to be superpower (ofcourse with russian/american hardwares)... LOL
There is no where in our wish list that include to world-domination...

I understand if some chinese says this...or even a pakistani,..
but coming from a Bangladeshi...this statement is absolute hilarious!!:laugh:

Pakistani propagandists working overtime in BD it seems , we should make greater attempts to counter it ....

I MUST INFORM TO EVERY INDIAN ON THIS FORUM NOT TO REPLY OR EVEN VIEW Bangladesh's THREADS THAT ARE MEANT ONLY TO SATISFY THEIR FALSE EGO .. WE BEING THE SMARTER ONES SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SUCH ATTENTION SEEKING THREADS.OR ELSE TAKE THEM AS MERE PAST TIME
india-flag-jpg.jpg

^^^^ common yar dnt take jokers seriously

This is PDF.... just enjoy

I MUST INFORM TO EVERY INDIAN ON THIS FORUM NOT TO REPLY OR EVEN VIEW Bangladesh's THREADS THAT ARE MEANT ONLY TO SATISFY THEIR FALSE EGO .. WE BEING THE SMARTER ONES SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SUCH ATTENTION SEEKING THREADS.OR ELSE TAKE THEM AS MERE PAST TIME
^^^^Why was this needed...do u think for one moment that some of them may be False flags?

To all high-riders ...learn to diplomatically poise urself when making a comment , or else u come off looking like pompous- u try so hard not to be.
Rein in ur emotions and learn this fact that everyone loves to have a semblance of good fortune in there life and thats what all of us strive for , no matter how geopolitically significant we are::coffee:

Hehehehehehehheheheheheheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL funny thread...btw somebody was saying his friend visited the country side and saw many poor.....Okay a fact!! you know the land rates here are becoming higher and higher and in the countryside even a normal farmer will own a lot of land ...these guys sell a part of land for a really high price to others such has for factories bla bla bla....they look really poor ...but trust me they have a lot of property/cash and usually their kids are all well off.
But i am not saying India doesn't have poor in it...has you may see many of our good neighbors pointing out there are more poor in India than Africa ..true...but then again we are a fast growing economy and among all the countries in south asia we are doin the best even after having so many poor. And also the rate of poor people is also declining.

I am not sitting in a Western home.

I think most Indians do not get a real picture of Bangladesh. India is so fearful that its own citizens would realize that Bangladesh is far more developed than many parts of their own country that they ban our television channels from broadcasting there. Karishma Kapoor in an interview for First News magazine stated that she had heard a lot about Bangladesh but only realized how developed it was when she actually visited the country.

When Bangladeshis visit India for the first time they think how underdeveloped the country actually is and only on going to the country one realizes the backwardness.

The reality is that India is on the brink of collapse. Just needs a gentle push.

BD is well versed about things collapsing.

The regularity is witnessed by the annual typhoons.

Requires no elaboration.

BTW what was the world survey about Dacca?

Why is everybody in Bangladesh so cocky?
what is your forte?pray tell me how do you plan to pursue on your path of world-domination since every two-bit nation is dreaming of being the next big thing now...
but not much is actually known about bangladesh...enlighten us as to how you'd beat your competition...?

One has to have something to prove existence and rise above the attendant squalor.

Haven't you noticed that the taporis are the most cocky of all people?

Well I thought its India who wants to be superpower (ofcourse with russian/american hardwares)... LOL

India has the potential to think about being a super-power...I can give you more than one reasons for that...
now you might just like any other india basher talka bout the poor and toilet-less...but then you'd forget that we have had and sustained one of the fastest economic growth rates in the world...and because of strong agricultural and primary economic resource management there is gonig to be absolutely nothing stopping us from becoming the second-richest nation in the near future...
russian-american or franco-german...technology which is the best can only be settled for when it comes to keeping abreast with the competition.
Bangladesh is yet to make any mark on the world scene and you guys start acting as if you are global saviours of some sort...

I know you really wish what ever India has achieved is not because of Indians. If that could help you sleep at night, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom