What's new

India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media

Moeed Yusuf is Pakistan's FINEST analysts

Listen carefully what he is saying

Hardly anyone here even knows his name and you are calling him finest :lol:. Looks at the third class TV channel he is representing.

You are acting like they gave you access to their Raptors.Secondly you clearly need to read what it means to have their assets :lol:. Anyways i am not interested in this marry go round just wait for few years and you will surely reap the benefits.
yeah burn We will wait when will chinese give you such access in there Bases :lol::lol:
Till then
:azn:
yo-no-quierro_c_1160170.jpg

i read its on MEA sight perhaps you hadn't read it child

Its clearly reported was written

• India and US have signed Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA).
  • LEMOA allows US and Indian militaries to use each other's assets and bases.
  • LEMOA, however, does not allow for basing of US troops in India
Source :
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-logistics-agreement/articleshow/53921866.cms

US navy will have a long term temporary usage of Port Blair within a year or two. Than US will set up listening stations in NE India. After that, US will have long term temporary usage for the aircraft carrier task forces around
India. India is getting much closer to US than it has ever to USSR. India is becoming a US allie without the treaty.

Last edited:
Hardly anyone here even knows his name and you are calling him finest :lol:. Looks at the third class TV channel he is representing.

https://www.google.co.in/?ion=1&espv=2#q=moeed yusuf

Moeed Yusuf writes in DAWN with his real NAME and photo

PDF experts do not do such a thing

He participates in Discussions related to South Asia which HAPPEN in USA

There are MANY youtube videos about his discussions

US navy will have a long term temporary usage of Port Blair within a tear or two. Than US will set up listening stations in NE India. After that, US will have long term temporary usage for the aircraft carrier task forces around
India. India is getting much closer to US than it has ever to USSR. India is becoming a US allie without the treaty.

That is EXACTLY the Plan

he is Part ISI think tank Lobby in US Perhaps more tangible to this Fellow who is commenting

I Seen him in Geo as well

Of course he has to try his level Best to lobby for Pakistan

But he is quite FRANK in saying that India's CLOUT vis a vis Pakistan has
increased ENORMOUSLY and Rapidly in the Last few years

That is EXACTLY the Plan

I totally agree. This should be under the radar as much as possible. Indians are prideful people and Modi government is clearly leaning the west. If he publicize this too much, he might get some backlash.

In affect, US is getting permanent bases in India without calling it the name.

https://www.google.co.in/?ion=1&espv=2#q=moeed yusuf

Moeed Yusuf writes in DAWN with his real NAME and photo

PDF experts do not do such a thing

He participates in Discussions related to South Asia which HAPPEN in USA

There are MANY youtube videos about his discussions

He is on American payroll and you expect him to say something nice about Pakistan. I stand by my point that no one knows this clown in Pakistan as he might be big shot in US which probably is same league as hussain haqqani and tariq fateh.

If Pakistan was important they would have Received FREE F 16s

Here they are being refused even Aid ; what are you talking about

US has only 10 Thousand soldiers in Afghanistan which it can MAINTAIN
by Air

That old Karachi to Peshawar road journey for US military supplies which gave Pakistan
enormous clout over USA ; it has long ended

Think. In GEO-STRATEGIC terms as you quoted. Won't point it out for you. You read all my posts in the thread, you will be able to understand yourself.

Hint: Russia is not a friend of Pakistan in this.

I totally agree. This should be under the radar as much as possible. Indians are prideful people and Modi government is clearly leaning the west. If he publicize this too much, he might get some backlash.

No he wont ; Instead he is Getting PRAISE for this visionary act of leadership
India has to Shed its Hesitations of HISTORY and get COSY with the USA :smitten:

If China HAD not been ANTI India we would not have done this

View attachment 330070

BEIJING: Attempts by India to join US's alliance could "irritate" China, Pakistan or even Russia and bring "strategic troubles" to New Delhi while making it a centre of geopolitical rivalries in Asia, China's state-run media commented on Tuesday.

In an editorial written ahead of defence minister Manohar Parrikar and US defence secretary Ashton Carter signing a logistics agreement+ , state-run Global Times said India may lose strategic independence if it leans towards the US.

The Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement+ (LEMOA) allows India and US militaries to access each other's military facilities for refuelling and replenishment.

"This is undoubtedly a leap forward in US-India military cooperation. US media highly applauded this deal, with Forbes hailing it as a 'war pact' and believing that India is shifting away from Russia, its Cold War ally, toward a new alliance with the US," the editorial said.

"If India hastily joins the US alliance system, it may irritate China, Pakistan or even Russia. It may not make India feel safer, but will bring strategic troubles to itself and make itself a centre of geopolitical rivalries in Asia," it said.

"India holds dear its independence and sovereignty after squeezing out of the UK's colonialism. It views itself as a major power and is developing on the wave of the emerging countries," the editorial said.

While India has adopted a prudent attitude so far refraining from joining US alliance, some defence analysts expressed worries that India may lose strategic independence and warned that the pact may render New Delhi a "follower" of Washington, it said.

Observing that India attaches high importance to national security, the editorial said, "It feels it is an urgent task because its defence+ levels are a necessary condition of being a major power, rather than out of a sense of crisis that requires an intimacy to the US."

Due to its non-alignment policy, India has been given attention from all the major powers such as the US, Japan, China and Russia in recent years, it noted.

"However, in recent years, Washington has deliberately wooed New Delhi to become its quasi ally so as to impose geopolitical pressure on China. It is possible that the (Narendra) Modi administration is trying an unconventional way to lean toward the US with the logistics agreement+ ," the editorial said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...kistan-Chinese-media/articleshow/53925807.cms

As if Indian foreign policy is to please Pakistan and china.

Think. In GEO-STRATEGIC terms as you quoted. Won't point it out for you. You read all my posts in the thread, you will be able to understand yourself.

Hint: Russia is not a friend of Pakistan in this.

I stand by my assertion

Pakistan's UTILITY for USA has ended

And dont Bring Russia into it ; Russia only cares for Dollars which India can give
Pakistan cannot

yeah burn We will wait when will chinese give you such access in there Bases :lol::lol:
Till then
:azn:
yo-no-quierro_c_1160170.jpg

Why in world would we need access to Chinese bases o_O as we dont have any offensive designs like india. I think your brain farts trapped in your head just started to melt your brain. Try to keep your blackhole of stupidity closed as you are affecting others as well :rofl:

He is on American payroll and you expect him to say something nice about Pakistan. I stand by my point that no one knows this clown in Pakistan as he might be big shot in US which probably is same league as hussain haqqani and tariq fateh.

You can disagree with him but that does not make him Wrong

It is just that Pakistani people support the Pakistani Army's visions and actions

Though they have not helped Pakistan either Economically ; Diplomatically or Militarily

Anyway all this off topic

Why in world would we need access to Chinese bases o_O as we dont have any offensive designs like india. I think your brain farts trapped in your head just started to melt your brain. Try to keep your blackhole of stupidity closed as you are affecting others as well :rofl:
At least on there Assets :partay: No Larger than mountaing Deeper than Sea
Bhai -bhai here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom