What's new

India’s bid for ‘second strike capability’ to put pressure on Pakistan, says SPD official

India calls Kashmir as its "Atoot Ang" and Pakistan as "Sheh Rug". Following Hindutva's dream of Akhand Bhaharat, U can not really say that India does not want complete Kashmir. Regarding terrorism, i wud not engage in argument as the history is spread over decades. Pakistan started with Kashmir in late 80s but India was involved in Balochistan since long ago and Mukhti Bahni was a terrorist organisation born and bred by India and said had been openly admitted by Mr Modi. So like i said that we can talk on that issue but there wud be no outcome actually. So i wud just humbly bow down from this part.

Right i agree. That Akand Bharat crap has very few takers don't take it seriously. We alteast 99% of us have no such visions. What you are talking abt is the 1% the fundamentalist fanatics.

But i am really sure there exists a solution for the problem we just need good leaders to take bold steps.

Billi ke khwab me chichde.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You claimed that your SLCM is pretty much a reality, and to prove that you posted some pics of a land based CM!!!!

Don't you know the difference between the two?

The reason why US does not use SSKs is that SSKs are designed for littoral warfare and have a very short range of only around 200 nautical miles, and USA does not have any enemies near its coast so it does not need short legged SSKs.

+ SSNs/SSBN's could compensate for their noise by diving below thermocline layer. SSKs could not as themocline layer does ot exist in their area of operation and neither are they sturdy enough to resist extra pressure.
What the hell? Submarine have range only 200 nautical miles??????? are you in senses?? which submarine have only 200 nautical miles range only and were in service in USA or anywhere in world?

Last edited:
The Americans thought we modified harpoons. We allowed them to check. They left satisfied.

Common sense dictates it wasn't a harpoon missile.

Common sense also dictates it wasn't a SLCM, as Pakistan did not have a Harpoon SLCM.

Hi. This is not a dickk misuring contest, a technical comparison. Kindly don't use abusive words.
Indian TEL are trailers towed by normal vilvo or Leyland Tata trucks,not purpose built. There is little ground clearance as they use 24 inch normal truck rims.
On the other hand all Pakistani TEL are purpose built offroaders with all wheel drive classy and large ground clearance on a 36 inch tractor wheels.

Agni-II_missile_(Republic_Day_Parade_2004).jpeg

Agni_zps5c3b8f54.jpg

Aa7OGK

As you can see,not much ground clearance and not very road friendly as too long and articulated

Son, Check these two from your "Big" Brothers :

Agni 5 :

Agniapproved295.jpg

DF-5 :

vrqf6.jpg

Notice the Common ( & really Important Factors ) :
They Both Feature Canisters, and rather immaterial, "Ordinary" Tyres !

Of Course .
Fact there is no 'balance' such thing in South Asia .Game was already over in 1971.
Be it economy,military ,technology or diplomacy India is several times powerful than anyothers in South Asia .In fact except China noone in Asia can compete simultaneously in all these field.

Pakistan can develop second strike capability .But it will only succeeds in satisfying your ego , false sense of security and draining hard earned money .

:rofl:

It is you who is trying salvage its defeated ego.

"Strategic Balance" does not mean 1 to 1 ratio match up in all categories (International Relations 101) :lol:

Our "balance" has actually consolidated post 1971.

In terms of military threat, pre-1971 india was much, much riskier to Pakistan than it is in 2016.

india is nothing but a defeated, "divided", cut-into-three country that never was part of any global civilization (Humanity has..and will most likely ever see only two global civilizations. Christian-West and Islamic World. Pakistan is a part of Islamic World).

Ironically, modern india itself is a result of conquests and rule of these two global civilizations lol..So sit back and don't try to pretend as if you are any relevant to history.

You are india---a country contained by us decades ago..

As long as our military is capable of utterly annihilate hindustan's existence as a viable nation-state---we are good. There is balance.

And guess what? Our military has reached power levels much beyond that is required to utterly annihilate hindus' only country in the world. :smokin:

There is M.A.D factor....go play with your computer games now, kid.:wave:

Both Indian TELs and Pakistani TELs are wheeled, 4*4 vehicles, with limited all terrain mobility.

Pakistani TELs don't have tracks, much less, wings.. That they can go anywhere.

Hi dear @Photon

In my opinion the above pakistani poster is correct.Just by the look of it,indian TELs-although indigenous(unlike pakistani TELs) are at best road mobile.Pakistani TELs by the very virtue of being based on ukrainian MAZ trucks are highly road mobile.Ours on the other hand are hauled by very long volvo,ashok leyland,Tata trucks- something similar to chinese long range ICBMs

Son, Check these two from your "Big" Brothers :

Agni 5 :

Agniapproved295.jpg

DF-5 :

vrqf6.jpg

Notice the Common ( & really Important Factors ) :
They Both Feature Canisters, and rather immaterial, "Ordinary" Tyres !
My illegitimate child.
You still didn't get it?
DF-5 at 180+ tons of Weight isn't road mobile or TEL launched. These are transport vehicles not launchers.

Last edited:
On the other hand DRDO laghu Shakti is nowhere to be seen.

Hi dear Baap(yes i can read and write urdu)
DRDO's laghu shakti will be taken up for live flight trials very soon.It has marginally higher thrust than the russian mirco turbofan that currently powers the nirbhay prototypes. Infact it will come to you as a great surprise that the HTFE-25 or an entirely new 25kN turbofan engine being designed by HAL is almost entirely "3D printed" by a local company in bangalore!I have seen the live testing trials of that engine on the load cell(popularly known as test rig).The designer was enthusiastically explaining how short it took for them from drawing stage to test firing the prototype on the load cell .At present they are validating the engine performance by analyzing the test data coming to them through National Instrument's various DAQs and Labview.

Common sense also dictates it wasn't a SLCM, as Pakistan did not have a Harpoon SLCM.

Pakistan does not have a Harpoon SLCM. US detected an SLCM presumably and assumed Pakistan modified the Harpoon. The Americans were allowed to check. They left satisfied. It doesn't take much to connect the dots.

is it really necessary to vomit in every thread? When you have nothing good to share why post crap?
What I said is a factual knowledge through interaction with numerous Indians (quite a common species in Spore) and also few Pakistanis. But I know truth hurts and do I care...No of course not. When I see the insanity at such a scale and not so far from my home, I'm interested in knowing the true picture and express my concerns.

Who is this 'us'?
I am curious .SO curious .
Some Arabs ,Turks,Central Asians ,looted ,plundered and raped western side of subcontinent during their journey to mainland India and now its known as Pakistan .But that wont make you the real descendents of invaders .
They are still living in their own lands.Far Away from Subcontinent :D

Rest of your claims and jealousy can explain with this

images
Sir, they are going through the phase which every Indian goes through whose mother or father is foreigner. They dont understand to whom they should stick to, thus an identity crisis. Pakistan is in the same position

On the other hand we have yet to see Indian Missile tests from actual deployed TELs not the rail mobile at wheeler island.
For example here are some Pakistani missiles being tested from TEL.

babur_lacm.jpg

164.jpg

iNDIAN MEMBERS CAN POST SOME PICS OF THEIR MISSILES BEING FIRED FROM TEL?

Back
Top Bottom