What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

1.No I dont-I mostly read 'The Hindu' .
2.Yes,you are right.
3.Which western imposed sanctions?Did yo forget the post-pokhran sanctions?Pakistan had done the same in the past.
4.No you hate India,why would some one wish failure in the gslv thread?
6.Also you may pretend to be a Aeronautical engineer who know a lot about windtunnel testing.But I dont think a guy who do not even know the term 'windtunnel model' and mistakes a winged reusable launch vehicle for a wind tunnel model,and makes many such.foolish comments is none other than a Pathetic uneducated troll.

1. Good for you.
2. At least we agree on something.
3. That was the 70's for India. Following our 98-tests the Pressler Amendments have been a bi4ch.
4. I had 3 Indian girlfriends in London (over a year). They loved me, I loved them. What's the harm in predicting failure for a delivery system which has failed countless times? I only want the ISRO to revisit the design and not waste more funds on fireworks.
5. Skipped 5 again. Must be an unlucky number for you.
6. What? What on Earth are you talking about?

@TheFlyingPretzel

And you pretent to have a lot of knowledge about aerospace technology & windtunnel testing....?Here is a comment from you

Case in point, differentiating between a rocket motor and a second-stage liquid booster in a trivial attempt to divert attention from the bigger picture, specifically, that the GSLV’s second stage was “leaking fuel like a tap”.*

Second stage booster?Whats that Mr.Aerospace expert?:omghaha: :omghaha:

Stop fooling yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
And you should understand i am dealing with a troll who says A5 is made by russia and russia does not have stealth fighter(read developing same as china got may point)

I think Russia might offer some tech support, but I think 90% plus of the entire Rocket is made in India. We know India is no easy push around, neither China and Pakistan.

I think Russia might offer some tech support, but I think 90% plus of the entire Rocket is made in India. We know India is no easy push around, neither China and Pakistan.

may be or may be not at most they can help in guidance coz of ICBM nature but whole rocket is completely made in india. You should read about A3, A5 is extended(1 more stage added) of A3(2 stage).

1. Good for you.
2. At least we agree on something.
3. That was the 70's for India. Following our 98-tests the Pressler Amendments have been a bi4ch.
4. I had 3 Indian girlfriends in London (over a year). They loved me, I loved them. What's the harm in predicting failure for a delivery system which has failed countless times? I only want the ISRO to revisit the design and not waste more funds on fireworks.
5. Skipped 5 again. Must be an unlucky number for you.
6. What? What on Earth are you talking about?

3.What about post Pokhran 2 sanctions,that delayed many of our projects?
4.Indian girfriend or whatever.FYI our men at ISRO had redesigned the cryogenic stage and the shroud post the failed launch in 2010.It hadnt failed everytime,there were two succesful launches & one partial succes
5.I have nothing to say about your point 5
6.You said you know more about wind tunnels...:lol:

Copy and induction matured weapon tech is of no shame, hope Indian could understand cause China had been cut off from the world in terms of military many years. Better copy than loose. India has a much better international political surrounding than China nowadays, especially in military cooperation with western countries. As long as the industrial base is reinforced, China will start to do it's own innovation. India will have a quicker learning curve by get TOT from overseas, hope both countries will get along peacefully in the coming years. Try to be friends, not enemy. Let Asian rule the world.

Copy and induction matured weapon tech is of no shame, hope Indian could understand cause China had been cut off from the world in terms of military many years. Better copy than loose. India has a much better international political surrounding than China nowadays, especially in military cooperation with western countries. As long as the industrial base is reinforced, China will start to do it's own innovation. India will have a quicker learning curve by get TOT from overseas, hope both countries will get along peacefully in the coming years. Try to be friends, not enemy. Let Asian rule the world.

i agree with you :china: :yahoo:
hindi chini bhai bhai :cheers:

i agree with you :china: :yahoo:
hindi chini bhai bhai :cheers:

I know we got off on the wrong feet, but we can make it much better in the future.I think an strong India will enable Asia has more saying in the world, think the how relationship envolve between France and UK. we shall spare our kids from shedding bloods fir our nonsense hatred and arrogance. If Any of Indian in this forum visits China, you will find people are 100 times friendly than in this forum. We just had a border conflict 50 years ago, non of Indian army massacred Chinese civilian in that war, and contra versa. The close culture connection between two countries also should not be forgotten by people. I strongly think Indian people is benevolent and nice, one should never make fun of India due to poverty/project failure, cause we experienced it as well. If you wanna understand China, I suggest you visit China instead of in this forum.

Discretionary shouting for war is really a shame, no matter who.

on missile tests they will wait for a suitable weather, because its a test !!!!! :pissed:

Many work will have to be done in the future, China is not looking for being a hegemony. We don't wanna to be a world police like USA.

No need for any hindi-chini bhai bhai stuff .

We only have to live like normal neighbours with good relations .
we should try to restore our relationship back to the level at 1950s.

I might disappoint lots of trolls wanna fight tooth and nails in this thread, I'm damn sorry for your benefits.

Agreed with u what u said regarding china but you need to understand that we too affected by western countries especially US(also godfather of pakistan) it does put sanctions on india in past just. You will find that a simple supercomputer was denied to us coz it may help our nuclear cause.It all changed after 9/11 attacks though still cannot be depend upon them. u can see that even what we order from them are not critical technologies and we source from many vendors.

we should try to restore our relationship back to the level at 1950s.

I might disappoint lots of trolls wanna fight tooth and nails in this thread, I'm damn sorry for your benefits.

Going back to the past is not that easy . But having good relations is always a welcome news .

If such a thing happens , the ones who will be most disappointed and sorry for the benefits will be some chinese trolls as the surfing through this thread will validate .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom