What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

How about some poof that Agni 5 is so Indigenious....since this thread is about it :omghaha:, I can only give Indian credit for assembly and paint job...that's my best offer. :smokin:

The burden of providing proof is on accuser, not accused.

On Topic> Hope the december test is successful too.

And although sources have claimed that "MIRVed Agni 6 to come in 2017", it may mean that MIRVed Agni 6 will be etsted in 2017 and single warhead Agni 6 will be tested in 2014.

Just my two paise.

China doesn't have drone? LOL, denial is your own prerogative.

Most of the components and parts are from Russia. The most crucial of any missile tech is the precision guidance system, otherwise a missile is just a huge firecracker. That was from Russia too. All DRDO did was assembly. :omghaha:
And bragging, claiming it is indigenous. :omghaha:

where i told china does not have drone? read post carefully ,What i have told china does not have a stealth fighter just as russia. I think russia did build MiG 1.44 , Su47 as TD

So r u telling us russia build A5 for us just as Russia built DF-XX for china??

CCTV news channel has just reported the successful launch test of Agni 5, and Indian 1 billion USD of weapon procurement package including C130 and T90. Said India army is gonna buy another 230 pops T90 from Russia.

Read what I wrote they were 5G technology demonstrators .

You are writing off-topic in a thread which has got nothing to do with you because of your @ss burn . So take your medicine .

Is a calculator the same as a computer? :omghaha:

Merely providing facts to some delusional braggers here. I congratulate your successful testing of Agni procurement program

My axx is sexy, no it doesn't burn.

where i told china does not have drone? read post carefully ,What i have told china does not have a stealth fighter just as russia. I think did build MiG 1.44 , Su47 as TD

So r u telling us russia build A5 for us just as Russia built DF-XX for china??
You should spend more time in Chinese section, read up before you spew nonsense.

You should be atleast ashamed before saying AGNI V a foreign missile. You are from a country which has not produced anything its own.It makes everyone laugh after reading your stupid comment..
:laughcry::omghaha:

the most killer parts of this Agni 5 are made in foreign countries like your Viki and 30% Vikrant :lol:, India's contribution is just assembly and paint jobs...I wouldn't even consider that as Killer.

1. You read ZeeNews.
2. Yes the imports were responsible because they gave you the industrial-base upon which you could design and build your own ideas.
3. What about Pakistan? Our Western-imposed sanctions just ended in 2008. There are JV's operating in Pakistan, most of them with China, in every aspect of engineering.
4. Now you're making sense. Good.
5. They don't teach you 5 in India? Always taking shortcuts, eh? It's 4, 5, 6....not 3, 4, 6...
6. Yes it is not right. I don't. I admire a lot of Indian achievements, but you will never hear praise from me. Not because I have anything against India, no. Your insolence irks me.

1.No I dont-I mostly read 'The Hindu' .
2.Yes,you are right.
3.Which western imposed sanctions?Did yo forget the post-pokhran sanctions?Pakistan had done the same in the past.
4.No you hate India,why would some one wish failure in the gslv thread?
6.Also you may pretend to be a Aeronautical engineer who know a lot about windtunnel testing.But I dont think a guy who do not even know the term 'windtunnel model' and mistakes a winged reusable launch vehicle for a wind tunnel model,and makes many such.foolish comments is none other than a Pathetic uneducated troll.

Is a calculator the same as a computer? :omghaha:

Merely providing facts to some delusional braggers here.
My axx is sexy but it doesn't burn.

You are acting like a mental patient .

Looks like the success of Agni5 has affected your mental stability . Come back when you are fine ..... :wave:

I think Russia may provide tech support on Agni 5? Even it is so, I think the help is very limited. Hope India will stabilize the whole region by possessing MDW, for peace purpose.

Congratulation to the incredible India!! I can smell burning from neighbours. :flame:

You should spend more time in Chinese section, read up before you spew nonsense.

And you should understand i am dealing with a troll who says A5 is made by russia and russia does not have stealth fighter(read developing same as china got may point)

You are funny bro!! Bless you

You are acting like a mental patient .

Looks like the success of Agni5 has affected your mental stability . Come back when you are fine ..... :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom