What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

well 2 more canister launches before partial induction and then 1-2 more by the strategic command force before full induction.

2 more launches would means by the end of 2014........right ?
So one could expect its full induction in the army by 2015 . Beijing abji door hai :sleep:

neither does china expect drone :blah:

still u have not give my question answer who built A5 for india?

China doesn't have drone? LOL, denial is your own prerogative.

Most of the components and parts are from Russia. The most crucial of any missile tech is the precision guidance system, otherwise a missile is just a huge firecracker. That was from Russia too. All DRDO did was assembly. :omghaha:
And bragging, claiming it is indigenous. :omghaha:

2 more launches would means by the end of 2014........right ?
So one could expect its full induction in the army by 2015 . Beijing abji door hai :sleep:

yeah by mid 2015, it should be ready for induction. Btw in december its gonna be a launch again and it'll be a canister launch.

The thing is Indian automotive companies are capable of developing world class automobiles & engines.

When did I say they are not? But why is it hard for you to accept that the technology to do so, build automobiles, was inititally imported through JV's and ToT's from foreign countries? Should I tell you why? Because ZeeNews has you fooled that everything in India is Indian and everything in Pakistan is Chinese. The truth is, both our countries suffered economic and technological regression while the imperial empire of Britain, France and the Netherlands entrenched themselves into the fabric of time by extorting us for resources, developing their knowhow and crippling our people. Therefore when we finally did get our independence, we had to kick-start development by relying on technological handouts from developed countries in the West.

While there is some evidence that the gap between British and native areas is narrowing over time, it is interesting that we observe significant differences for as long as forty years after the end of colonial rule. This implies that the effect of a history of colonialism can last for a very long time, though it may eventually disappear.

http://www.econ.yale.edu/conference/neudc03/papers/6c-iyer.pdf

We both did it, Pakistan and India. In Pakistan's case we feel no embarrassment in admitting it. Plus our long-term relations with China, when China wasn't a regional beast, have served us well. We were friends with them when nobody recognized them, and today we're reaping the benefits of it. In India's case, it pinches every Indian to acknowledge that the reason India has made inroads into the world of technology is because India imported it from the West.

A large portion of modern technology import into India has been on behalf of government-mainly in the defence and other basic industries. While the advanced countries-whether of West or Eastern Europe-have supplied such technology ostensibly to support India's effort to industrialize, in fact, the motivations of these countries can be traced to their larger strategy of gaining influence in the developing countries. Private foreign parties, on the other hand, have been motivated to exploit the vast market of India for profit. By exporting technology to India they have been able to penetrate the otherwise protected market of this country. Overall, in the last two decades, India has imported technology heavily. Though it has thus acquired a sufficient technological base to become self-reliant, this has not been reflected in a lower rate of technology import. Indeed, in a free enterprise economy and in country where a section of the population has enough money to demand a vast range of items of affluent consumption, there are pressures generated for repetitive technology import as well as for its import into fields which by no means contribute to the welfare of the people. This paper examines the trends in technology imports since Independence, and traces ways in which these have influenced the direction and pattern of Indian economic development.

Economic and Policitcal Weekly, Vol. 10, No. 22, May 31.

Your classification of wind tunnels as, particularly those that produce hypersonic airflows as “advanced facilities” is smugly amusing. There are a number of research-organizations operating win tunnels in Pakistan, of significant interest are those facilities available to students which include both subsonic and supersonic wind tunnels, with the one installed at NUST capable of producing airflows in excess of Mach 3.5.

Clearly you are not able to.understand the importance of a hypersonic wind tunnel,you.do not even know the term wind tunnel model.There are only 9 hypersonic windtunnels in the world,we have two of them

Let me explain the importance of such facilities to Imdia.We are developing a scramjet vehicle HSTDV,a Reusable launch Vehicle technology demonstrator(both to fly in 2014) and Space Capsule re entry missions as a prelude to manned missions(first one done in 2007).Such project require such infrastructure,
But Pakistan (which have not build a basic SLV) do not need it.

@TheFlyingPretzel

1.Who reads zeenews?
2.The technology imports are not responsible for development of India's first monocoque car Indica was it?Yes we did import manufacturing technologies & designs in the past.
3.What about Pakistan?What about Pakistani JV automotive companies?
4.It was impossible for India to industrialise without foreign help back in the 50s.there was a lot of Soviet help in the heavy industries sector.
6.But giving credit of every Indian achievement to west is not right.

Last edited by a moderator:
China doesn't have drone? LOL, denial is your own prerogative.

Most of the components and parts are from Russia. The most crucial of any missile tech is the precision guidance system, otherwise a missile is just a huge firecracker. That was from Russia too. All DRDO did was assembly. :omghaha:
And bragging, claiming it is indigenous. :omghaha:

Brain-fart.gif

Russians were having stealth technology demonstrators long before you . MiG 1.44 , Su47 ., LOL .

No they don't. Show me a Russian stealth fighter or drone? If Russia did have, it would be news all over internet and here that read, "India will be producing indigenous stealth fighter in 5 years." :omghaha: :omghaha:

Clearly you are not able to.understand the importance of a hypersonic wind tunnel,you.do not even know the term wind tunnel model.There are only 9 hypersonic windtunnels in the world,we have two of them

Let me explain the importance of such facilities to Imdia.We are developing a scramjet vehicle HSTDV,a Reusable launch Vehicle technology demonstrator(both to fly in 2014) and Space Capsule re entry missions as a prelude to manned missions(first one done in 2007).Such project require such infrastructure,
But Pakistan (which have not build a basic SLV) do not need it.

Haha. Explaining wind tunnels to me. Now I am offended.

No they don't. Show me a Russian stealth fighter or drone? If Russia did have, it would be news all over internet and here that read, "India will be producing stealth fighter in 5 years." :omghaha: :omghaha:

So Mig 1.44 and Su47 never existed . What a chinese loser .... :lol:

@TheFlyingPretzel

1.Who reads zeenews?
2.The technology imports are not responsible for development of India's first monocoque car Indica was it?Yes we did import manufacturing technologies & designs in the past.
3.What about Pakistan?What about Pakistani JV automotive companies?
4.It was impossible for India to industrialise without foreign help back in the 50s.there was a lot of Soviet help in the heavy industries sector.
6.But giving credit of every Indian achievement to west is not right.

1. You read ZeeNews.
2. Yes the imports were responsible because they gave you the industrial-base upon which you could design and build your own ideas.
3. What about Pakistan? Our Western-imposed sanctions just ended in 2008. There are JV's operating in Pakistan, most of them with China, in every aspect of engineering.
4. Now you're making sense. Good.
5. They don't teach you 5 in India? Always taking shortcuts, eh? It's 4, 5, 6....not 3, 4, 6...
6. Yes it is not right. I don't. I admire a lot of Indian achievements, but you will never hear praise from me. Not because I have anything against India, no. Your insolence irks me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom