What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

I’ve never bothered before but it is high time you were corrected. Your misconception that Pakistan manages to rub shoulders with the nuclear-world elite by operating from treehouses is amusing to say the least. Pakistan’s premier particle physics R&D institute is PINSTECH and in addition to undertaking standard R&D activities such as the production of reactor-grade UO2 for fuel fabrication, fabrication of lasers and the construction of**charged particle accelerators*(yes,"standard R&D activities"*– Public-research facilities are housed at PINSTEH, the CPA, and at the Government College University, Lahore), PINSTECH has also undertaken research and development studies on neutron diffraction, Msösbauer spectroscopy, high temperature superconductivity, laser spectroscopy, theoretical solid state and plasma physics as well as the development of alloys and the synthesis of special ion-exchange resins.

These activities were reported in The Nucleus almost a decade to date. Here’s a digital version and a link which will keep you updated with the advancement of science on this side of the border.*

http://www.thenucleuspak.org.pk/nucl...%20(ms604).pdf

Here’s an easier wiki read for you. In early 1983, Pakistani nuclear physicist dr. Samar Mubarakmand developed and established a neutron particle and nuclear accelerator to conduct the research of explosions of nuclear elements and isotopes in a nuclear device. Known as a Charged Particle Accelerator (CPA), the nuclear accelerator is a 250 keV Ion accelerator which can deliver all Gaseous ions such as +H, +N, +O,+He, +Ne, +Ar, +Kr, +Xe or molecular ions. The accelerator's energy range is highly flexible and ions between 50 to 250 keV can be delivered to a target of dimensions ranging from few mm to many cm.

The particle facility is designed to implantation of 42+Mo,51+Sn, and46+Pb ions into steel, friction can be reduced by up to ~50%. During the process of ion implanatation, the oxidation is inhibited by suitable ions such as 5+B,20+Ca into metals. The PINSTECH accelerator can be used by mutual arrangement between PINSTECH and industry or any other organizations.

I just love the way you try to undermine the achievements of Indian nuclear physicists & Engineers(who have made 700 MW PHWRs,500MW FBRs & Advanced thorium reactors) and is full of praise for Pakistani physicists for 'fuel fabrication '.
Can you name a nuclear reactor developed in Pakistan that can be used for commercial power production?

India is now working on building a fusion reactor by 2020.It will use India's third tokamak (we build our first in 1985) which is under development.

And you are boasting about your Particle accelerators ?

India's first particle accelerator,a cyclotron was built in the late 50s.The projectsacquired momentum with the development of Linear accelerators.
India completed its first synchrotron Indus 1 (450MeV) in early 90s,ahead of China.It build its second 2.5 GeV one -Indus 2, back in 2005.Now it is planning worlds fifth high energy cyclotron centre,after ones in US,Japan & France,a 6 GeV facility.

It has also built a superconducting cyclotron,the only one outside Europe & America-City joins super cyclotron league - Times Of India

So stop boasting about your Particle accelerators..
:wave:

Is Beijing some type of chicken or something that I have never heard about? :cuckoo:

I already shown your the logical evident that all your military projects are all foreigner sucess, what make this Agni-5 exception? it seem to me it's genetic that you indians can only assemble of what foreigner did and put a nice paint jobs. wow look at this Indian 30% paint job achievement

1INS_Vikrant_PTI.jpg

LORD CHINA LORD CHINA..

CHINESE BUTT HURTS

PLA Daily goes Berserk!!

I just love the way you try to undermine the achievements of Indian nuclear physicists & Engineers(who have made 700 MW PHWRs,500MW FBRs & Advanced thorium reactors) and is full of praise for Pakistani physicists for 'fuel fabrication '.
Can you name a nuclear reactor developed in Pakistan that can be used for commercial power production?

India is now working on building a fusion reactor by 2020.It will use India's third tokamak (we build our first in 1985) which is under development.

And you are boasting about your Particle accelerators ?

India's first particle accelerator,a cyclotron was built in the late 50s.The projectsacquired momentum with the development of Linear accelerators.
India completed its first synchrotron Indus 1 (450MeV) in early 90s,ahead of China.It build its second 2.5 GeV one -Indus 2, back in 2005.Now it is planning worlds fifth high energy cyclotron centre,after ones in US,Japan & France,a 6 GeV facility.

It has also built a superconducting cyclotron,the only one outside Europe & America-City joins super cyclotron league - Times Of India

So stop boasting about your Particle accelerators..
:wave:

Listen you moron, read what I write before you choose to reply to it. Read the post you are replying to and find one reference to Indian technology (lol, amusing oxymoron) there. None! It's a brief list of one area of development which Pakistan has been a part of. Pick up an economics book and read under the chapter of development. Stop making sh1t up in your head, quit being such a fruitcake about it.

When will Indian navy mount Agni5 on It's own indigenous SSBM? Any information?

DRDO is concentrating on K-4,which will have 3500km range..they might have tested few times,though they didn't make it public yet..we're going to test it in this month(hopefully)..SSBM is much more secretive sector than these BM..they're barely giving any info to us..we only got info on handful of tests of K-15..they tested it several times before making it public..

read this---

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...k-4-slbm-3500-km-range-tested-next-month.html

Admit it, you read it all. One word at a time. Don't be embarrassed.

Lol, there it goes again. Get your pads, your menstrual period's here and you're leaking again. Your posts are a constant copy-paste of useless facts and random words. Learn to write, comprehensively. Go to school. Back up your claims, form comprehensive arguments, link your sh1t.

Do you have any idea what a ToT is and what kind of ToT results from a JV?

Pathetic Pakistani troll is back again.Yes Indian moon mission was a success and mars mission is scheduled next month

@$$ burning???:omghaha:

And in case of ToT,Take case of Mahindra,how does ToT for manufacturing a Willys jeep chassis,its bolted on body ,its leaf spring suspension and a hurricane petrol motor is going to help in the development of a Modern Monocoque SUV,XUV 500 with a 2.2 litre diesel engine developed in house?

Take case of Tata,how does ToT for manufacturing a 12 tonne bus chassis,MB 1210,going to give tata,the expertise for developing a modern Sedan Car like Manza,or a modern rear engine triaxle coach like Tata 2138 Paradiso for that matter?

As foolish as giving credit of entire US Space program to Von Braun.

It is remarkable that international community has greeted Agni V news with silence unlike hue and cry that is raised every time Norh Korea or iran tests rocket.

It shows level of comfort international community enjoys with India's ascendance !

India being a responsible member of International community have always behaved in matured way ....

India needs to take cue from this and embark upon Angni VI ....once we are done with K4 SLBM ....

now looking for K-4 success in near future and then canister launch Agni-5 and Agni-4 again by the end of this year and early next year.

This whole year have been very eventful and by and large successful for India .

Successive successful launch of Agni V means as DRDO claimed indeed missile will be ready for induction within next 2-3 years !!!

Ok,here is what I said,
"last time I checked**India had built advanced communication sats even for European customers,had one of worlds largest constellation of remote sensing sats,had launched sats for foreign sats(including an Israeli spy sat..that would be spying on your country now),had sent Radio imaging sats,,we had sent a moon mission,placed our flag on lunar surface and found lunar water & had unveiled our mars orbiter last week and had send first of our navigational sats.*"

You think I am lying?Prove if you dare!!

I have not asked for & Do not need your advice,but FYI I have joined a degree course,B Tech in Mechanical engineering,Its my second year & its a four year course.In fact I joined this forum only after I joined this course.Diploma?That may be enough for SUPARCO,thats is not enough to get into R&D division of ISRO.Also I have changed my plans,I would only join ISRO after I complete by PG course,M Tech.Thanks for your advice :wave:

Whoa, what? Haha. I thought you joined this forum after you were "googling about India's space program, found a link which says Indian space program was made in Europe,US and Russia... clicked the link...and were lead me to this forum...".

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...mplex-torwards-pakistan-10.html#ixzz2eweWP4mg

So your course is on the internet? On Google. 2 years on Google, yeah, why not. Reflects in your posts.

Listen you moron, read what I write before you choose to reply to it. Read the post you are replying to and find one reference to Indian technology (lol, amusing oxymoron) there. None! It's a brief list of one area of development which Pakistan has been a part of. Pick up an economics book and read under the chapter of development. Stop making sh1t up in your head, quit being such a fruitcake about it.

As I.expected,you are resorting to personal attacks.You cannot even answer many of my questions including ' the number of Pakistani developed reactors that can be used for power genertaion'...

And you are indeed a moron,What kind of Idiot,will wish bad luck in the thread about an Indian SLV & Say that 'Indian Aircraft carrier can be used as target practise for DF-31,when his own country cannot develop a basic SLV or Corvette?

Whoa, what? Haha. I thought you joined this forum after you were "googling about India's space program, found a link which says Indian space program was made in Europe,US and Russia... clicked the link...and were lead me to this forum...".

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...mplex-torwards-pakistan-10.html#ixzz2eweWP4mg

So your course is on the internet? On Google. 2 years on Google, yeah, why not. Reflects in your posts.

That was two years back,I had followed this forum for an year before I decided to join...Got to say anything?

And got to say anything about this?Can you prove my claims false?

Originally Posted by*gslv mk3:
"6.So typical Pakistani mindset which tries to undermine every Indian achievement ..Yeah..junk...last time I checked**India had built advanced communication sats even for European customers,had one of worlds largest constellation of remote sensing sats,had launched sats for foreign sats(including an Israeli spy sat..that would be spying on your country now),had sent Radio imaging sats,,we had sent a moon mission,placed our flag on lunar surface and found lunar water & had unveiled our mars orbiter last week and had send first of our navigational sats.

As I.expected,you are resorting to personal attacks.You cannot even answer many of my questions including ' the number of Pakistani developed reactors that can be used for power genertaion'...

And you are indeed a moron,What kind of Idiot,will wish bad luck in the thread about an Indian SLV & Say that 'Indian Aircraft carrier can be used as target practise for DF-31,when his own country cannot develop a basic SLV or Corvette?

Personal attacks? Lol. What personal attacks? Why don't you report me for them crybaby. I can answer all your questions, heck a simple wiki can. Why don't I? Because bickering with you is a waste of time. Nothing constructive ever originates from altercations with you, and until you finally stop copy-pasting information from the web and start talking constructively and sensibly, you shan't have the comfort of my responses.

That was two years back,I had followed this forum for an year before I decided to join...Got to say anything?

Yes, that you are a bipolar, hormonal mess.

I have provide the solide logic of all Indian military projects are nothing but a foreign designs such as INS Vikrant, LCA...nothing but shamefull stories that got milk by foreigner and the so claim its as indigenious design were in fact a sucess story of those foreign military contractors.

and you're the one couldn't prove that your Agni 5 is indigeniously, and you own the truth? :smokin:
Well does it matter that we have to prove that it is indigenous or not. It won't have any affect on the missile's style, developed INDI GENIOUS LI called "Kick the dragon a$$ style". :cool:

Personal attacks? Lol. What personal attacks? Why don't you report me for them crybaby. I can answer all your questions, heck a simple wiki can. Why don't I? Because bickering with you is a waste of time. Nothing constructive ever originates from altercations with you, and until you finally stop copy-pasting information from the web and start talking constructively and sensibly, you shan't have the comfort of my responses.

Yes, that you are a bipolar, hormonal mess.

You are such a waste of life....get lost troll..

The Rohini Technology Payload.

You have no right to critisize the Rohini Sounding rockets we developed in the 70s,because you are still stuck at the Sounding rockets.Mean while our Undergrad students are building Sounding Rockets-http://www.iist.ac.in/vyom/message.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom