What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

agni series missile, indian navy ships building in indian shipyards, radars, AAD, PAD, etc. if you want more details then go to drdo and other defence psu websites.

can you give a single defence item china manufactured by their own?

lol you're taking about some sub-systems :lol:, and no we Chinese copy and past such as this beautifull russian design WZ-10

天津直升机博览会 æ*¦ç›´10飞行表演 高清 - YouTube

what ever I said is relate to Agni-5, I didn't highjack the thread...you Indians are just so hopeless to take credit the glorious sucess of foreigners that had contribute to this Agni 5 test.

It's still not to late to confess and admit your shame as others project such Brahmo, LCA, ViKi, Vkrant...and even your 5.56 mm bullet story :omghaha:

dk head tell us which foreigner made it for us ?

what ever I said is relate to Agni-5, I didn't highjack the thread...you Indians are just so hopeless to take credit the glorious sucess of foreigners that had contribute to this Agni 5 test.

It's still not to late to confess and admit your shame as others project such Brahmo, LCA, ViKi, Vkrant...and even your 5.56 mm bullet story :omghaha:

he said only because you are a f**l who don't understand anything. there no use in arguing with you.

and you have history document to prove that your Agni 5 is indigenious? :lol:

dude you lost it.. leave your trolling and take a hike.. he is giving you proof upon proof for his each statement and you are asking like whats the proof of Agni.. how many links and proof you have given here in this thread that agni is not indigenous.. how old are you ? 5 ? go back to school and come back few years later..

I agree calling Agni 5 as China Killer is little too much coz it is the only missile which will make you chinkis thing twice before any f**lish adventure against India.. and its certainly not the last missile of Agni series.. there are more to come Agni 6.. may be more who knows ??

It is for you to prove your claim that Agni -5 is not indigenous, not the other way round.

Take a basic course in logic. The person making an assertion has to prove it.

Sometimes ....some people are beyond repair ! He is one of the many of those ....

Anyway success of Agni V will have long reaching impact over security scenario in South asia ....

we have managed to neutralize Chinese threat !!!

Agni V is building block to Anti Satellite weapon as well as military field satellite launcher !!!

it's simple logic, which high tech military toy India had ever done its indigeniously? :lol: Viki? Vikrant? LCA? Ajunk? even your space launcher contained foreign parts....

Once we drop Agni V on your city...you can count all foreign parts :D

What's matter? no more prove for your claim that Agni-5 is Indigenious? divert the thread is not helping your cause. :lol:

Just for helping your cause....Agni V is ready for production :D

You think I am gonna read all that cr@p??

Admit it, you read it all. One word at a time. Don't be embarrassed.

Seems like the whole world listens to such 'endless,inane ramblings' .It was the Internatipnal media that celebrated the Lunar Water Discovery Chandrayaan 1 made.Likewise it was the International community that praised us as 'world leaders in thorium technology' and invited us to the,ITER project.

Moon & Mars missions,Synchrotrons,thorium reactors ,hypersonic wind tunnels & shock tunnels are what a technologicaly advanced nation can undertake .Now keep whining..you may reach this level in 50 years...:lol:

Lol, there it goes again. Get your pads, your menstrual period's here and you're leaking again. Your posts are a constant copy-paste of useless facts and random words. Learn to write, comprehensively. Go to school. Back up your claims, form comprehensive arguments, link your sh1t.

Do you know up to when did Daimler benz-Tata JV lasted?It was only upto late 1970s and was for Manufacturing of Buses & trucks only,and only manufacturing mid size bus & a rigid truck,only two models...I am intrested in heavy vehicles,so I know more about these.

And you say,Tatas modern buses,trucks,sedans,SUVs & city cars are also based on imported technology?Pathetic to say the least.

Same with Mahindra,what has a Mahindra Scorpio or Mahindra XUV 500 has to do with willys jeep?They have Mahindra designed engines,suspensions,chassises & monocoque shells!

And I guess you know Mistubishi also did the same,Import & assemble willys jeeps...So will you say Mitsubishi Pajero & Evo X Lancer is based on Willys jeep ??

That model was adopted by many Japanese & Korean manufacturers and fact is that India now has world class Automotive R&D..Both Indian & foreign companies design & develop automotives here..
@kurup

Any news about K-4 test??

Do you have any idea what a ToT is and what kind of ToT results from a JV?

Last edited by a moderator:
now looking for K-4 success in near future and then canister launch Agni-5 and Agni-4 again by the end of this year and early next year.

Provide proof or I will consider it Chinese a$$ burning barking ....

Congrats for successful test!

As for the others, the longer you keep replying to the troll, the longer the thread will be ruined.

His meaningless posts aren't worth replying to, so make sure to end this here for the good.

TROLLS can TROLL ! ! ! But fact is Hindustan can unload 1.5 ton of NUKEs at 100% KILL RATE ! ! !:omghaha: :LOL:
1239907_584095118314774_1942404528_n.jpg

1234474_584100088314277_955523939_n.jpg

1234474_584100091647610_209790211_n.jpg

1234474_584100078314278_279371450_n.jpg

THIS IS GOLD :victory1:
1234474_584100081647611_363834363_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom