What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

Do you at least know that second stage is not called a booster??huh troll?

'Diffrentiating between a rocket motor and a second-stage liquid booster '??Do you know what sort of BS you are talking about??

Haha. Look at you crying because I called the GSLV's second stage rocket engine a sh1tty little firework. You must be a woman.

@gslv mk3 : Buddy , quit replying to that loser troll .

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. Look at you crying because I called the GSLV's second stage rocket engine a sh1tty little firework. You must be a woman.

Give it a break,you have ended up humiliated.

Idiots who only know to troll and do not even know what a Booster rocket is should rather keep his mouth shut,understood troll??

@gslv mk3 : Buddy , quit replying to that loser troll .

നാണമില്ലാത്തവ ന്റെ അവിടെ aal മുളച്ചാൽ ൻ അത്* ഒരു ഭൂഷണമായി കൊണ്ടു നടക്കും എന്നു കേട്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്*

Eppo kandu...angane,oruthane..

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sad for India for having people like you. India is the world's laughing stock and have been constantly being humiliated by China and many Western countries but you act like nothing happened and yet keep bragging about Fake "India shining" !

Wake up ! Pakistani Missile Technology is FAR MORE ADVANCE than India's and that's a fact.

BTW, even your Prime Minister is a LAUGHING STOCK :

Manmohan Singh the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader
Manmohan Singh the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader - India - DNA

Pakistan doesn't have a missile capable of hitting anything beyond 2000 km. Nor do you have a launch vehicle capable of putting satellites in space , nor a working missile defence system. Your technology is no more advanced than that of Sub Saharan Africa.

നാണമില്ലാത്തവ ന്റെ അവിടെ aal മുളച്ചാൽ ൻ അത്* ഒരു ഭൂഷണമായി കൊണ്ടു നടക്കും എന്നു കേട്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്*

Eppo kandu...angane,oruthane..

ivanmaar ellam ee type anu mone , ethra naanam kettalaam veendum varum .

So, has Beijing been killed and skewered now?

We will wait,we both Indian & Chinese members want to see a SUPARCO SLV before we die...So we are planning to initiate MAD after your SLV launch ;)

ivanmaar ellam ee type anu mone , ethra naanam kettalaam veendum varum .

Ithu pakshe vallaathoru vithu thanne...ho...enthoru tholikatti...
Avante Ammomede second stage booster....Vivaradoshi..

LOL, these are non-credible sources. Even then why are comparing 1950's to now, LOL. Chinese technology are indigenous since the 60's. Stop making a laughing stock of yourselves, you can't even make a bullet. 70% of all your weapons are imported. If you count material and component import, it is 95%. Your guidance system of Agni is imported too, LOL.
Are you going to dispute that? The hard work you do is bragging and lying.

Truth is that if you are interested in real discussion you would simply discuss that facts based on proof and not rhetoric .

I have provided diverse sources and direct links in my threads " Soviet Russia helped China in Nuclear , Missile and Space Technology " as well as " Soviet Russia helped China in Nuclear technology "
I have devoted enough resources to discuss how till date China continues to plunder military, industrial secrets till date .

in threads like " Role of Espionage in Chinese Technology "

You are welcomed to join discussion in related threads ....Don't derail this thread by trolling .

and as far as authenticity of sources is concerned I do not require your certification to know if they are credible or not .

I have posted links and specific references ....it's for all people to go back and check ....

If you think the sources are not credible you should have posted specific rebuttals in said threads ....but you did not ! because you could not !

Don't embarrass yourself by making loose and sweeping comments !

If you have any proof about Agni progamme not being indigenous you should post specific references and proofs to cite same . But you won't . Engaging in intelligent conversation takes certain kind of openness and mental maturity which I can't expect from you ! Can I ?

Yet I challenge you to talk based on hard facts supported by proofs ....Don't just make lose comments to satisfy your ego .

I am not interested in derailing this thread ....If you make Agni is not indigenous the onus of proof lays on you to prove same .

But you can't do anything better besides spewing your verbal venom....

As far as remarks about China being indigenous since 60's is concerned ....everybody outside China knows well why it continues to draw and import military technology and hardware from Russia despite so called " indigenous capability "

If you can't respond to my posts based on specific sources and proof ....just don't bother to waste your and my time . Go and find somebody else for your fights ! I have no time for loose and nonsense talks ...

Ithu pakshe vallaathoru vithu thanne...ho...enthoru tholikatti...
Avante Ammomede second stage booster....Vivaradoshi..

ivanmark nanam ennanoru saadhanam illanna thonnunne ....vere oruthan und .....ഫാറ്റി ആസിഡ് .....ithinte baki anu ..

Truth is that if you are interested in real discussion you would simply discuss that facts based on proof and not rhetoric .

I have provided diverse sources and direct links in my threads " Soviet Russia helped China in Nuclear , Missile and Space Technology " as well as " Soviet Russia helped China in Nuclear technology "
I have devoted enough resources to discuss how till date China continues to plunder military, industrial secrets till date .

in threads like " Role of Espionage in Chinese Technology "

You are welcomed to join discussion in related threads ....Don't derail this thread by trolling .

and as far as authenticity of sources is concerned I do not require your certification to know if they are credible or not .

I have posted links and specific references ....it's for all people to go back and check ....

If you think the sources are not credible you should have posted specific rebuttals in said threads ....but you did not ! because you could not !

Don't embarrass yourself by making loose and sweeping comments !

If you have any proof about Agni progamme not being indigenous you should post specific references and proofs to cite same . But you won't . Engaging in intelligent conversation takes certain kind of openness and mental maturity which I can't expect from you ! Can I ?

Yet I challenge you to talk based on hard facts supported by proofs ....Don't just make lose comments to satisfy your ego .

I am not interested in derailing this thread ....If you make Agni is not indigenous the onus of proof lays on you to prove same .

But you can't do anything better besides spewing your verbal venom....

As far as remarks about China being indigenous since 60's is concerned ....everybody outside China knows well why it continues to draw and import military technology and hardware from Russia despite so called " indigenous capability "

If you can't respond to my posts based on specific sources and proof ....just don't bother to waste your and my time . Go and find somebody else for your fights ! I have no time for loose and nonsense talks ...

You talked a lot but nothing much is of substance. Perhaps if you can enlarge the fonts, it might help :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom