What's new

India's atrocities in Kashmir: A hell on earth

Nice BS fantasy... keep living n speading pathetic lies...

@Irfan Baloch @A.Rafay @pk baloch @Spring Onion @T-Faz @W.11 @Doctor09 @dabong1 @Mafia @ghilzai @Karachiite @Armstrong etc etc

I can count a billion more members to show you a middle finger n debunk your pathetic lies...

No just cant handle nonsense .. from a troll who cant face reality and brings in random nonsense just coz he has no answer...

Have some shame..

Yes right.. read a book... Kashmiris revolted in 47 against the fag maharaja n his low life forces .. who masacred people to put down the revolt.

Well. we are talking what happened after kashmir came under Indian control.

No just cant handle nonsense .. from a troll who cant face reality and brings in random nonsense just coz he has no answer...
Have some shame

Typical. A pakistani running away from truth. Irony the biggest troll on PDF calling someone else a troll. You people do make me laugh hard.

BTW, you don't worry The world is working towards liberation of Baluchistan. Just have some patience. This pic might help make you sleep better at night.

1376523283-baloch-freedom-protest-takes-place-outside-houses-of-parliament_2426001.jpg

I'm hearing all you guys and waiting to hear the Pakistani perspective on this as well, just so no one here thinks I'm not taking anything in consideration....

In the mean time, Do read about Operation Gibraltar. When the PA infiltrated into Kashmir. The kashmiris distanced themselves from them and helped Indian Army in identifying them.

I'm hearing all you guys and waiting to hear the Pakistani perspective on this as well, just so no one here thinks I'm not taking anything in consideration....

In 47 the muslim majority areas were to be given to Pakistan...including Kashmir a muslim majority state ruled by a british imposed maharaja (who had bought the state from the british)..

The Kashmiris revolted and wanted a merger with Pakisran.... Maharaja n his dogra forces used brute force ... massacres,burning villages etc to quell the revolt... it is reported (a fact) tht at one point his forces killed as many as 250 k kashmiris... (and merged the muslim state with india)....the burning villages in Kashmir were seen from Northern Punjabi hill stations... the mass influx of kashmiris into the jhelum valley etc.. This lead to the kashmiri WW II vets raising arms and asking newly established Pak states help .. (we ourselves were in ... ... our financial n military shares wasnt given... some held... ... even so GoP gave them a hundred or so condemned rifles n useless ammo... the news of the kashmiri massacre spread all over the country... as we had already seen the bloodshed in Punjab etc... (the first train carrying refugees tht came to Pakistan had only 1 survivor a baby in the arms of his dead mother)...

The people volunteered and this lead to First Kashmir War 1948... (long story)... and the killings,gangrapes,torture n kidnapping continues in IOK till today... All international media,UN,human rights groups are banned from entering IOK... Draconian laws are used n abused by the indian forces.... turning the heaven into hell ...an open air prison ... worlds most militarised zone... (another fact)..

In Gilgit Baltistan... another revolt was taking place... the muslim soldiers of the british army revolted and liberated the region....:

Liberation memorial in Gilgit Baltistan:
images (1).jpg

In 47 the muslim majority areas were to be given to Pakistan...including Kashmir a muslim majority state ruled by a british imposed maharaja (who had bought the state from the british)..

The Kashmiris revolted and wanted a merger with Pakisran.... Maharaja n his dogra forces used brute force ... massacres,burning villages etc to quell the revolt... it is reported (a fact) tht at one point his forces killed as many as 250 k kashmiris... (and merged the muslim state with india)....the burning villages in Kashmir were seen from Northern Punjabi hill stations... the mass influx of kashmiris into the jhelum valley etc.. This lead to the kashmiri WW II vets raising arms and asking newly established Pak states help .. (we ourselves were in ... ... our financial n military shares wasnt given... some held... ... even so GoP gave them a hundred or so condemned rifles n useless ammo... the news of the kashmiri massacre spread all over the country... as we had already seen the bloodshed in Punjab etc... (the first train carrying refugees tht came to Pakistan had only 1 survivor a baby in the arms of his dead mother)...

The people volunteered and this lead to First Kashmir War 1948... (long story)... and the killings,gangrapes,torture n kidnapping continues in IOK till today... All international media,UN,human rights groups are banned from entering IOK... Draconian laws are used n abused by the indian forces.... turning the heaven into hell ...an open air prison ... worlds most militarised zone... (another fact)..

In Gilgit Baltistan... another revolt was taking place... the muslim soldiers of the british army revolted and liberated the region....:

Liberation memorial in Gilgit Baltistan:
View attachment 12338

@Hazzy997 now that you have the Pakistani side as well,since you have net ,all you have to do is search and can see how facts are different from fiction.

Typical. A pakistani running away from truth. Irony the biggest troll on PDF calling someone else a troll. You people do make me laugh hard.

BTW, you don't worry The world is working towards liberation of Baluchistan. Just have some patience. This pic might help make you sleep better at night.

there is a similar protest in London on Indian republic Day

Balochistan shall be liberated soon from Feudal thuggery with the help of FC.. we have taken out a lot of thugs and oppressive warlords who dont even pay their workers in the mines and treat their tribesmen as subhuman.

while your friends protest in London.. we fly the Pakistani flags in Dera Bughti.. so as the wise men say up yours

keep dreaming. your two Gadndhi prime minsters were murdered for poking their noses where they didnt belong so I am looking forward to the one who tries his luck with Balochistan.
we hour our guests and friends but we skin the deviant and scheming scumbags alive.. I cant share here .. I wish I could show you what our tribesmen do to the uninvited guests that come from Afghanistan after their visit to the Indian cultural centers.

Last edited:
First, change the title. Second, talk on topic. Third, there is already a thread running.

@Aeronaut Take necessary action.

@Hazzy997 In 1948 india went to UN asking for a ceasefire and promising refrendum in Kashmir... a promise yet to be fullfilled..

Pakistans demand.. a free and fair refrendum .. Kashmiris given power to decide their fate...

P.S: Indians cry abt integral nonsense.. when their own constitution negates it..

Also google shopian,konanposhpura etc.. or the recent killing killings by indian occupational forces...!!

First, change the title. Second, talk on topic. Third, there is already a thread running.

@Aeronaut Take necessary action.

You give negative ratings to posts based on HARD FACTS... yet turn a blind eye towards your fellow indian trolls..

HAVE SOME SHAME!

BTW first Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was himself a Kashmiri. Kashmir's popular leader of that time Shaikh Abdullah was against Kashmir joining Pakistan. Pakistan was trying to grab Hindu majority Junagadh and Hyderabad, now they will tell you rule of religious majority was to be followed after losing all three of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom