What's new

India's atrocities in Kashmir: A hell on earth

3-img_4036.jpg

Qalandar Khatana | World Without Torture

In the documentary, Qalandar Khatana, 45, from Kupwara, in Kashmir, was found by government investigators to have been tortured by the Indian Border Security Force who saw off his feet.

Then Hindus continued to slice his waist feed his own flesh to him.

Shinning India.

Occupiers of Papua and West Papua talking about Kashmir and rights of Kashmiri people :rofl:

balochistan,karachi,sindh everhwhere pakistan has tried to crush freedom movements.

some days ago i read a report that pak soldiers have massacred lots of people in balochistan.

even in azad kashmir people don't trust the anti-democracy greedy army of pakistan who has the habit of crushing democractic governments. hahaha what a joke army.

BTW,the good ol' frds China are also pretty annoyed by Ughyur terrorists trained in terror central Pakistan lol

That advice would be helpful to your air force which can't save pakistani lives from drones.

Really have some shame.

Something Burning. What is it?

Be careful with burning soon you may not find enough water courtesy : Dam building on our side.

You are welcome to go to court though.

Diverting from topic and bringin in non related nonsense... typical shameless indians..

Kashmir rahega Hindustan

Nice one liner... every occupier said the same in history... before getting kicked out... take india for example..

Diverting from topic and bringin in non related nonsense... typical shameless indians..

Nice one liner... every occupier said the same in history... before getting kicked out... take india for example..
Be ready to rule an independent Balochistan with me bro :cheers: :D

I do consider the context, yet still don't see a justification for many things. Although I hope you look at it from both perspectives.

Unlike Israelis who pull bizarre slogans out of their *** to explain what drives the conflict.

Kashmir was a peaceful area till the 80's. EVerybody will talk about the happenings of past two decades, But nobody talks about why there weren't any clashes between 1947 to 1980's. An insurgency was forced upon India by Pakistan (Even their own PM's and Presidents accepted it). What would you expect a country to do when external forces were causing havoc in your country. I can assure the moment external support is stopped to the terrorists, All of kashmir's problems will be solved.

balochistan,karachi,sindh everhwhere pakistan has tried to crush freedom movements.

some days ago i read a report that pak soldiers have massacred lots of people in balochistan.

even in azad kashmir people don't trust the anti-democracy greedy army of pakistan who has the habit of crushing democractic governments. hahaha what a joke army.

BTW,the good ol' frds China are also pretty annoyed by Ughyur terrorists trained in terror central Pakistan lol

Nice BS fantasy... keep living n speading pathetic lies...

@Irfan Baloch @A.Rafay @pk baloch @Spring Onion @T-Faz @W.11 @Doctor09 @dabong1 @Mafia @ghilzai @Karachiite @Armstrong etc etc

I can count a billion more members to show you a middle finger n debunk your pathetic lies...

Can't handle the truth. Not surprised. Please watch the video for further enlightenment.

No just cant handle nonsense .. from a troll who cant face reality and brings in random nonsense just coz he has no answer...

Have some shame..

Kashmir was a peaceful area till the 80's. EVerybody will talk about the happenings of past two decades, But nobody talks about why there weren't any clashes between 1947 to 1980's. An insurgency was forced upon India by Pakistan (Even their own PM's and Presidents accepted it). What would you expect a country to do when external forces were causing havoc in your country. I can assure the moment external support is stopped to the terrorists, All of kashmir's problems will be solved.

Yes right.. read a book... Kashmiris revolted in 47 against the degenerate maharaja n his low life forces .. who masacred people to put down the revolt.

Last edited:

I'm hearing all you guys and waiting to hear the Pakistani perspective on this as well, just so no one here thinks I'm not taking anything in consideration....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom