What's new

India's atrocities in Kashmir: A hell on earth

@Hazzy997 also read about the massacre/rape of Bangladeshis by PA and how we liberated them and also please read about Balochistan because we will liberate it too from the clutches of oppressive regime.It soon will become a part of history and we will be discussing about it.It will help you at that time :)

BTW first Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was himself a Kashmiri. Kashmir's popular leader of that time Shaikh Abdullah was against Kashmir joining Pakistan. Pakistan was trying to grab Hindu majority Junagadh and Hyderabad, now they will tell you rule of religious majority was to be followed after losing all three of them.

LMAO.. nehrus dealings with mountbaitens wife and his greed for power are also fact??

As for Shiekh abdullah his BS is also available on the internet... the recent scandal abt indian army paying his *** n others are also on record...

As for Junagarh n Hyderabad... Did Pakistan invade or occupy those KINGDOMS RULED BY MUSLIM RULERS WHO WANTED TO MERGER WITH PAKISTAN????

Why is everybody mentioning me, LOL! This will take some time for me to read and learn about. I'm looking at everyone's posts though and seeing what's reliable information.

This is difficult for someone who hasn't seen either side of the conflict and both perspectives have some reasoning to them.

In 47 the muslim majority areas were to be given to Pakistan...including Kashmir a muslim majority state ruled by a british imposed maharaja (who had bought the state from the british)..

And this is where you fail dude... Read some history, at least of what is now common knowledge and not some mullah inspired history.

LMAO.. nehrus dealings with mountbaitens wife and his greed for power are also fact??

As for Shiekh abdullah his BS is also available on the internet... the recent scandal abt indian army paying his *** n others are also on record...

As for Junagarh n Hyderabad... Did Pakistan invade or occupy those KINGDOMS RULED BY MUSLIM RULERS WHO WANTED TO MERGER WITH PAKISTAN????

When did Pakistan actually cared about religion of the population of princely states while getting accession. Kashmir was invaded by Pakistan, Indian troops entered legally in Kashmir. BTW people also talk a lot of thing about Pakistani leaders also, so leave talking such things

Last edited:
I am only stating the reality. Why is it that you pakistanis act so strangely when someone shows you the reality of baluchistan?

Insecurity runs deep in your blood. Please look at the link and images i provided. You seem to be completely unaware of the killings done by your forces.

Insecurity is the one running deep in your blood now !!!!!
you are playing this Balochistan bluff because of insecurity, look again perhaps this time with a brain !!!

the worst part is you @MKI 30 are aware and yet completely ignorant of what your own forces are doing

you are calling people who blow up their own country(Pakistan)/province's/people's gas pipelines,electricity poles etc....innocent

or are they innocent because they are people brainwashed by the people whom india funds ?!?!?!?!

I wont participate in your troll posts anymore, Im going to report you now !!!

?? Really than what was it? if this wasnt the case.. than why was Hyderabad,Junagarh n manadar? occupied by india???
Dude, if u really wanted those answers, you could google.. However, since you do not want to learn and want everything spoon fed - I guess I am done.

@DESERT FIGHTER please tell me which you find distorted. Indian army entered in Kashmir after securing accession from Maharaja.

cancle 370 and scew this bullshit...... either give kashmir to pakistan or take it and shut there mouth ..... time to loose IA for final assualt.

Naughty Boy, you again are back to one liners. Never mind i know you are disturbed by the killings of baluchis but hey don't lose hope someone is there watching and controlling baluchistan.

9781844677351-Kashmir-The-Case-for-Freedom.jpg
61310_110490049011284_100001508680510_80795_18.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg
Sameer RK.jpg
blood.jpg
Hari-Parbat-IOK.jpg

Kashmir rahega Hindustan
Have some shame Ayush.

Issay kehtay hain lashon pai siaasat karna !!!

Mera sar bhi sharam sai jhuk jata hai whenever i'm reminded the civilian genocide in Bangladesh liberation war.

Back
Top Bottom