What's new

India's atrocities in Kashmir: A hell on earth

Dude, if u really wanted those answers, you could google.. However, since you do not want to learn and want everything spoon fed - I guess I am done.

Im not the one making phony claims about a case thts in UN... and HR groups accusing of massacres-mass graves,rapes,torture,harrasment n kidnappings...

Humans do belong to other religions as well ....
daru pe yaar or enjoy kar

Why bring religion? daru peenay say sali insaniyat nahin marti..

Why bring religion? daru peenay say sali insaniyat nahin marti..
Why not ? Insaniyat died in Kashmir when Pandits were forced to move out. Look I am not supporting sh!t ..... Kashmir is going to be solved by force .... no matter how we like to disagree with each other.

Tu 100 galiyaan de le ... kuch bhi bol le yaar ...... tujhe pata hai teri taraf ministry mein gandu hai ... aur mere yahan bhi maha gandu hai !!

The number of mass graves of course depends on how much more and how much longer Pakistan is willing to support this so called freedom movement of Kashmir. If Pakistani Govt view on Kashmir is anything like the view of Pakistanis in this thread, then there will of course be many more mass graves to incorporate the new jihadis that Pak will send.

Why not ? Insaniyat died in Kashmir when Pandits were forced to move out. Look I am not supporting sh!t ..... Kashmir is going to be solved by force .... no matter how we like to disagree with each other.

Forced? wrong... google abt the reasons.. as for force.. you have tried tht since 47... still the spirit n aspirations is strong.. !

Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamaare dil mein hai
Dekhna hai zor kitna baazu-e-qaatil mein hai

Translation:

The desire for revolution is in our hearts
Let us see what strength there is in the arms of our executioner

The number of mass graves of course depends on how much more and how much longer Pakistan is willing to support this so called freedom movement of Kashmir. If Pakistani Govt view on Kashmir is anything like the view of Pakistanis in this thread, then there will of course be many more mass graves to incorporate the new jihadis that Pak will send.

Oh yes we send lacs of freedom fighters while ur army n bsf sleep on LOC... stealth tech 2.0!

Oh yes we send lacs of freedom fighters while ur army n bsf sleep on LOC... stealth tech 2.0!

Well then that is the number of people that will be killed...doesnt matter if the freedom fighters you send are in thousands or millions.

To Aa ja yaar.
Par ladai ke pehle saath mein ek sutta zaroor phookenge ;)
Pehlay mai tere baghal check karun ga ... ye na ho kai sutta khatam honay sai pehlay hi baghal sai churi nikaal kai maar dai :butcher:

Forced? wrong... google abt the reasons.. as for force.. you have tried tht since 47... still the spirit n aspirations is strong.. !
Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamaare dil mein hai
Dekhna hai zor kitna baazu-e-qaatil mein hai

Translation:
The desire for revolution is in our hearts
Let us see what strength there is in the arms of our executioner
I am telling you in very simple terms ... we would clear the valley before giving 2 squirts of piss about secularism. And to be quite frank, Congress is real blunt than the BJP.

Well then that is the number of people that will be killed...doesnt matter if the freedom fighters you send are in thousands or millions.

Funny we sent people to IOK for protests,resistance n God knows what... excellent... but i wish tht was true... and we did send fighters!

So @cb4 - How can there be a party on Kashmir without anyone inviting us ? :unsure:

Phir Butt bataaa what do you wanna do - India, Pakistan or Independence ? :azn:

@DESERT FIGHTER

yaara i've got a type of documentary on kashmir. remind me too upload it.

Tou kar vimeo pay upload and than post the link here...!

I am telling you in very simple terms ... we would clear the valley before giving 2 squirts of piss about secularism. And to be quite frank, Congress is real blunt than the BJP.

You are a sikh right? ur people faced 84... Kashmiris face worse than tht every day...! and kehra teer mar lia see BJP nay 90s mein?

(sorry for my crappy punjabi)

Back
Top Bottom