What's new

India’s armed forces

you seem to be locked in a time bubble few decades back. Indian foreign policy specially with Pakistan is driven by Hawks in civil and military establishment.

I have lost the count how many times... (WITH examples) I have countered your argument but you parrot the same thing over and over again. from Vajpai to this day.. Indian hawks advise against any leniency or normalization with Pakistan but instead advocate aggressive and hostile attitude with Pakistan and finance all anti Pakistan elements. A fact which is even acknowledged by Indians that all their headway in normalization and resolution of Siachin/ Sir Creek was torpedoed by RAW and Indian military.

this continued attitude has eventually given rise to a party with a person as a PM who has blood of innocent on his hands and who was barred from travelling to America.

in short sir.. you are not making any sense and as the experience has it.. you will continue to make false claims about who runs India.

god bless you
sir! what vajpayee achieved by his dovish attitude .. the fate of Lahore Summit and subsequent kargil sealed the fate of a section of Soft Policy makers.

I think that Pakistan has now realized the dire need to change its thinking to deal with the marked change in the regional geopolitics. How it manages the transition remains to be seen. The best way for Pakistan to deal with the growth of the Indian economy is to try and come up with growth of its own. Again, whether CPEC will be the vehicle for this remains to be seen.

Why we wont solely depend a nation or a group of nations for our economy?
Even China is our best friend when it comes to the economy.
Pakistan's answer was right at their neighbourhood.Had it been Japan China like relation they would have been successful in influencing us .Few days ASSOCHAM supports the total cut of diplomacy with Pakistan.If they had a significant investment in there they wouldnt said that.

Pakistan is even provoking US and West in the name of CPEC.

Why we wont solely depend a nation or a group of nations for our economy?
Even China is our best friend when it comes to the economy.
Pakistan's answer was right at their neighbourhood.Had it been Japan China like relation they would have been successful in influencing us .Few days ASSOCHAM supports the total cut of diplomacy with Pakistan.If they had a significant investment in there they wouldnt said that.

Pakistan is even provoking US and West in the name of CPEC.

As I said before, it remains to be seen how well Pakistan can manage this realignment. May be its calculation is that the present path will yield good outcomes. May be they will not, but it is too early to say one way or another.

You just moved the goalpost onto "saturation". That is altogether another matter. We were talking but how silly it is to brag by cherrypicking from the present day. You know as well as I do there will be plenty of provinces in China that have GDP that can match India.

And then have you ever considerd flip side of being large? Like you have more poor then entire Pakistan. Anyway I am veering off - just saw the title of the thread.
You just moved the goalpost onto "saturation". That is altogether another matter. We were talking but how silly it is to brag by cherrypicking from the present day. You know as well as I do there will be plenty of provinces in China that have GDP that can match India.

And then have you ever considerd flip side of being large? Like you have more poor then entire Pakistan. Anyway I am veering off - just saw the title of the thread.

99% of Indians were BPL when we got the independence .We took that as a challenge and now we have less than 25%.

For us this as another mission that can be win and also a challenge that presents opportunity.

For us this is a opportunity.
That opportunity will extend our saturation period for several decades and we like that.

Pakistan Ex-military are happy as well as there are certain benefits through every budget for pensioners. Also, Ex-Military are offered with suitable and attractive services in different departments, other than Military, till superannuation age.

India is also struggling, let some time go by and there will be figures especially after so much of spending and also, Pakistan has the relations as well yet countered the might pretty well. Not isolated at all and is still in picture however, diplomatic force started a bit late to work but pace is good hence on many forums, India is not able to isolate per exaggerated figures for Indian people. Everything is summed for future, so nothing yet proven as Pakistan is also progressing and developing.

Except many other factors for not going in such call of response, being ordered by leader of the nation, still there will be no discount for India as it was for US.

Only for Indian narrative, Pakistan is still a major player for Afghanistan hence US called for Pakistan, China, US and Afghanistan table talks for peace and rest are details you can dig out. Remember, (from history), Afghanistan is the soil as graveyard for any country that claimed to be super-power. For USSR, same was the call like India now, by Nadir Shah, rest is history.

That schemes are also here but a JCO that stayed in home after his retirement will get 25000inr per month and will increase according to his service period .
And he/her family will have lifetime free health cards etc.

Wonderful:D ,but we are truly amaze about the ability of our diplomacy .I have seen the pathetic situation of India after 2002.But now we can do stuff like this ,that cant even imagine during last decades.Could we even imagine about isolatin Pakistan around 15 years .?I dont think so .But now we are successful so even UNGA didnt mentioned anything about Kashmir even after he said about Palestine and Syria.After one decade situations would be far more worse for Pakistan if she goes with this irresponsibility.
That sums it up very well.

India is not a superpower .Neither we interfere in their matter nor we suppressed them.
India is not US or USSR .Because for some extent Afghanistan and India shared a unique cultural relations .

That schemes are also here but a JCO that stayed in home after his retirement will get 25000inr per month and will increase according to his service period .
And he/her family will have lifetime free health cards etc.

Good one rather than being honey trapped for money like the one use to leak IAF assets deployment etc as well as few others, disappeared suddenly to most probably europe/US. We have no issue for that as these men deserve well for the service to their respective country.

Wonderful:D ,but we are truly amaze about the ability of our diplomacy .I have seen the pathetic situation of India after 2002.But now we can do stuff like this ,that cant even imagine during last decades.Could we even imagine about isolatin Pakistan around 15 years .?I dont think so .But now we are successful so even UNGA didnt mentioned anything about Kashmir even after he said about Palestine and Syria.After one decade situations would be far more worse for Pakistan if she goes with this irresponsibility.
That sums it up very well.

For that isolation part, after much of discussion on PDF yet many sources have telling totally a different story, as very latest, Pak-Russia are conducting exercise and is active though rest are like bring in from the start so nothing but smile :-).

A little bit detail of Indian so-called Isolation of Pakistan.

14441175_10158173053745377_3677162060607203103_n.jpg

India did not care about UN at all or would have given access to IoK upon UNHRC's last request so why in such case India follows what UN said or not so it shouldn't be bothering for India at all but still, India complains in UN against Pakistan so first it is the need of hour whether to accept UN fully or not and comply by.

International probe into Kashmir killings imperative now: UN rights chief

India rejects UN Human Rights Council request to visit Kashmir

Good one rather than being honey trapped for money like the one use to leak IAF assets deployment etc as well as few others, disappeared suddenly to most probably europe/US. We have no issue for that as these men deserve well for the service to their respective country.

For that isolation part, after much of discussion on PDF yet many sources have telling totally a different story, as very latest, Pak-Russia are conducting exercise and is active though rest are like bring in from the start so nothing but smile :-).

A little bit detail of Indian so-called Isolation of Pakistan.

14441175_10158173053745377_3677162060607203103_n.jpg

India did not care about UN at all or would have given access to IoK upon UNHRC's last request so why in such case India follows what UN said or not so it shouldn't be bothering for India at all but still, India complains in UN against Pakistan so first it is the need of hour whether to accept UN fully or not and comply by.

International probe into Kashmir killings imperative now: UN rights chief

India rejects UN Human Rights Council request to visit Kashmir

Less than 1% bad apples wont shadowed the greatness of other 99% And every nation have their own fair share and story including yours.

This guy Sanjiv Bhatt.
We dont have to hear the words of some person that only interested in score petty low class political point.
Pakistan is not a North Korea ,but our activities even forcing EU to question Pakistan .And this is an ongoing process.

Neither US nor Russia cares the UN when it comes tot their self interest.
Same case is ours.

This guy Sanjiv Bhatt.

Intention was the list not Sajiv at all.

Neither US nor Russia cares the UN when it comes tot their self interest.

They are Russia and US however, do not complain when the same is done by Pakistan as well, is the point to raise that as what the one did cannot accuse others for the same.

Intention was the list not Sajiv at all.

They are Russia and US however, do not complain when the same is done by Pakistan as well, is the point to raise that as what the one did cannot accuse others for the same.

You are free to do anything .
You can do that but limitations would be in there .

You are free to do anything .
You can do that until your limits allow you in there .

That depends if we do but what India does, then it is not the moral to go to the same forum to complain about others whereby India itself denies the UN.

That depends if we do but what India does, then it is not the moral to go to the same forum to complain about others whereby India itself denies the UN.

Indians will do whatever they want ,if that helps their national interests.

Indians will do whatever they want ,if that helps their national interests.

Comon @SrNair , you and me and everyone knows very well that things do not work in such manners especially, when it comes to International Relations and you have to respect others and the forum to have a say and respect as well.

Comon @SrNair , you and me and everyone knows very well that things do not work in such manners especially, when it comes to International Relations and you have to respect others and the forum to have a say and respect as well.

Pursuing their own self interests wont force to intentionally disrespecting others.

Pursuing their own self interests wont force to intentionally disrespecting others.

Only by respecting the International Law otherwise I have nothing to say but it is going to be more of isolation despite claims against Pakistan. I hope you understand that how it is going to end in favour of India.

Only by respecting the International Law otherwise I have nothing to say but it is going to be more of isolation despite claims against Pakistan. I hope you understand that how it is going to end in favour of India.

International Laws was also in there during Iraq war,Crimea,SCS etc.Nothing happens to those nations.More or less we are also on par with them.I hope you can understand

Back
Top Bottom