What's new

India's Air Prowess May Dip by 2025 as Govt Drags feet on Fighter Jet Deals

Read it yourself. The original source was Jang. Though they have taken the article offline now.
http://archive.is/mUA12#selection-271.0-274.0
True, he panicked and in the end landed in Pakistan. Surprisingly only he flew in the wrong direction. Ending up in Pakistan rather than India. 1965 was a thorough beating for IAF who was unprepared and unplanned.

Don't embarass yourself further by going incoherent. We all know that you are a low paid 低端人口.
Yet 1965 your commanders were so sure that they announced tea at Lahore gymkhana. If they were so unprepared why start a war

Read it yourself. The original source was Jang. Though they have taken the article offline now.
http://archive.is/mUA12#selection-271.0-274.0
True, he panicked and in the end landed in Pakistan. Surprisingly only he flew in the wrong direction. Ending up in Pakistan rather than India. 1965 was a thorough beating for IAF who was unprepared and unplanned.

Don't embarass yourself further by going incoherent. We all know that you are a low paid 低端人口.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Haha, I'm happy to be a poor Chinese, I can even play mobile games and reply to you at the same time. Oh, you are rich Dalit, congratulations!

Yet 1965 your commanders were so sure that they announced tea at Lahore gymkhana. If they were so unprepared why start a war
Pakistan started it with Operation Gibraltar. This front was to ease our forces in Kashmir.

The 4 lost were Vampires. Old crappy ones. Indeed, they were lost in about 30 seconds of combat.

BTW, Gnats indeed proved to be useful against F-86. Though India ended up losing about 75 aircraft for a loss of 20 aircraft in PAF.

Gnat was only option for India. Even though it was not exactly the best performer.
Vampires were your strike aircraft. Not Pakistan's fault that they got toasted. Still I have respect forbthe warriors for they risk everything. The politician sit in their homes and play with these men's lives.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Haha, I'm happy to be a poor Chinese, I can even play mobile games and reply to you at the same time. Oh, you are rich Dalit, congratulations!
I am not a Dalit/Hindu you brain dead Chinese. I am a Muslim. Now go back to your sweat shop and make more trinket, may be then you can upgrade to an iPad 2.

I am not a Dalit/Hindu you brain dead Chinese. I am a Muslim. Now go back to your sweat shop and make more trinket.
WOW! Have you been full already? Now to move brick. $ 0.7 an hour does not make you hungry.
Although you are still more hungry than North Korea....:D

WOW! Have you been full already? Now to move brick. $ 0.7 an hour does not make you hungry.
Although you are still more hungry than North Korea....:D
You know, if you can not write a even half-arsed English, then don't come to English language forums. BTW, you are not getting any of those Ukrainian girls that you have put into your profile picture. So keep on playing on HTC bottom-line model, thats all for you for the rest of your life.

You know, if you can not write a even half-arsed English, then don't come to English language forums. BTW, you are not getting any of those Ukrainian girls that you have put into your profile picture. So keep on playing on HTC bottom-line model, thats all for you for the rest of your life.
Oh.

But you're more hungry than North Korea. OK, move the bricks, baby.

Wow. Indians say copied technology and shoddy implementation.
Come on, let's see the LCA. make in India for 33 years

LCA.
View attachment 445566

Chinese L-15 trainer aircraft (twin engine). Service in 2015, export Tanzania in 2016.
View attachment 445567

So I insist —— Indians are the cheapest and inferior in the world.:-)

So your post is abt calling "Indians are the cheapest and inferior in the world.:-)"
Now lets understand the silliness of those lines.

There are 95 countries in the world. Now in them how many countries can manufacture a fighter plane from the scratch ? No point in generalizing and calling us cheapest or inferior. Just waste of bandwidth.

Lets have productive and informative discussion. :cheers:

Indians talk so big about themselves an their army and technology that I just want to ask them one thing
" Do you Bleed
Yes we bleed but we have so many platelets that the wound gets healed up so quickly that it doesn't matter....
When you bleed it won't stop because our wounds are deep....

Y

Your airforce proved it. They do not want the plane. And this plane is a point defense interceptor, something your gov agree.
They placed 83 numbers of LCA ,do you need extra brain to understand this ?

Back
Top Bottom