What's new

India's Air Prowess May Dip by 2025 as Govt Drags feet on Fighter Jet Deals

i think you guys have nothing to worry about even if the numbers are going down capability is still increasing many folds.a pair of su 30 mki can do the job of whole mig21 squadron and going by the words of manufacturer a single rafale is more capable than 3 mirage 2000 let alone jaguar or mig 27.so in my opinion with the force multipliers like smart weapons, advance ecm, AWACS and refuelers a lean and mean IAF is far more dangerous than a bulky outdated IAF.

i think you guys have nothing to worry about even if the numbers are going down capability is still increasing many folds.a pair of su 30 mki can do the job of whole mig21 squadron and going by the words of manufacturer a single rafale is more capable than 3 mirage 2000 let alone jaguar or mig 27.so in my opinion with the force multipliers like smart weapons, advance ecm, AWACS and refuelers a lean and mean IAF is far more dangerous than a bulky outdated IAF.
The issue is bigger though, Su-30 is a fuel guzzler. We dont want to soitier Su-30 each time a hostile is detected in our airspace. A competent light weight plane is a must.

None of your rant proves that LCA is 'comparable' to J-7. Now back to building more plastic cases mr 低端人口

BTW, I have Chinese sources who have confirmed existance of terminology '低端人口'.

I live in Seattle and sometimes in Vancouver. Met too many folks from mainland China.

I don't have to even imagine it. Meet them day in and day out. They are indeed hilarious. Though most of them are hard working decent folks. Only on Pakistan Defence Forum you find these types. You know the vicariously victorious types.
No, I mean, LCA is lower than China's 60s level.
Obama's brother can prove that the 低端人口 does not exist. He lived in Shenzhen for 15 years.
And too many Americans and Indians in the Chinese continent, they can prove.

OMG, look at the 18 million modern slaves in India!
360截图20161006020936571.jpg

IAF needs to suffer like PAF, only then they will learn to behave themselves, PAF did fantastic job with JF17....
They need to take quick decisions and get planes or order planes as fast as possible, they have put India's security at stake....
PAF suffered due to sanctions and even then they were always effective against India. Now PAF is an effective independent force recognised globally foe it's professionalism

Obama's brother can prove that the 低端人口 does not exist. He lived in Shenzhen for 15 years.
Okay bring a statement from him then, :lol: :rofl: . BTW I have heard few really weird stories about him but thats a discussion for some other thread.

Tut Tut. Ever heard of HAL Kiran? We have been manufacturing and using it since 1968. Chinese are ignorant bunch, we all know that. :lol: BTW I heard they call you folks a 低端人口? Must be hard! Thats why you are so pissed!
What aircraft manufactured in India was forced to land by PAF pilots. Never heard of that in aircombat history before

PAF suffered due to sanctions and even then they were always effective against India. Now PAF is an effective independent force recognised globally foe it's professionalism
Nope! Not exactly. In 1965 war, Pakistan had way better fighters. F-86 was light years ahead of Gnats and Vampires that India was fielding. Not to mention F 104 starfighter, the only supersonic fighter at that time in the subcontinent! Plus you folks were flying F-86 for about 10 years back then. IAF was rag-tag at that time to be honest.

What aircraft manufactured in India was forced to land by PAF pilots. Never heard of that in aircombat history before
It was a Gnat. A squadron leader flying it was pressured by a F-104 tailing it. He landed on an abondoned air strip in Pakistan mistaking it for Indian base.

The issue is bigger though, Su-30 is a fuel guzzler. We dont want to soitier Su-30 each time a hostile is detected in our airspace. A competent light weight plane is a must.
not denying the importance/cost effectiveness of a lightweight single engine fighter what i was saying is that numbers situation is not as grim as media is portraying it.

Okay bring a statement from him then, :lol: :rofl: . BTW I have heard few really weird stories about him but thats a discussion for some other thread.
He's not too bad. I see the Thais more strange remarks about Bihar. But more interesting, the Indians have no objection. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:(Please don't misunderstand it, although they are in Chinese mainland, but that's their personal view)

360截图20171024075749449.jpg

not denying the importance/cost effectiveness of a lightweight single engine fighter what i was saying is that numbers situation is not as grim as media is portraying it.
Well, media is sensationalist all the times. My bigger worry is that India does not have a coherrant strategy to structure her airforce right now. The way it is going will leave us with a major logistic nightmare. French, US, Indian, Russian fighters with almost no commonality of parts.

He's not too bad. I see the Thais more strange remarks about Bihar. But more interesting, the Indians have no objection. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:(Please don't misunderstand it, although they are in Chinese mainland, but that's their personal view)
Sorry I don't watch chicken-scratch videos. :rofl: :lol:

Nope! Not exactly. In 1965 war, Pakistan had way better fighters. F-86 was light years ahead of Gnats and Vampires that India was fielding. Not to mention F 104 starfighter, the only supersonic fighter at that time in the subcontinent! Plus you folks were flying F-86 for about 10 years back then. IAF was rag-tag at that time to be honest.

It was a Gnat. A squadron leader flying it was pressured by a F-104 tailing it. He landed on an abondoned air strip in Pakistan mistaking it for Indian base.
My dear do you think a squadron leader is so stupid that he cannot tell the difference between India and Pakistan ? If you are going to make an excuse make a good one.
Gnats was another make in India failure and f104 are good interceptors but rubbish at low speed and tight turns. Fact is your pilots bottled it and was forced to land. Dominance of PAF clear. Additionally where was his wingman and the rest.

Well, media is sensationalist all the times. My bigger worry is that India does not have a coherrant strategy to structure her airforce right now. The way it is going will leave us with a major logistic nightmare. French, US, Indian, Russian fighters with almost no commonality of parts.

Sorry I don't watch chicken-scratch videos. :rofl: :lol:
LOL. I'm sorry, I don't care, Indians can prove it!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
9c26e719jw1eltfsb5anaj20fk078dio_meitu_1.jpg

My dear do you think a squadron leader is so stupid that he cannot tell the difference between India and Pakistan ? If you are going to make an excuse make a good one.
Gnats was another make in India failure and f104 are good interceptors but rubbish at low speed and tight turns. Fact is your pilots bottled it and was forced to land. Dominance of PAF clear. Additionally where was his wingman and the rest.
Read it yourself. The original source was Jang. Though they have taken the article offline now.
http://archive.is/mUA12#selection-271.0-274.0
True, he panicked and in the end landed in Pakistan. Surprisingly only he flew in the wrong direction. Ending up in Pakistan rather than India. 1965 was a thorough beating for IAF who was unprepared and unplanned.

LOL. I'm sorry, I don't care, Indians can prove it!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
View attachment 445573
Don't embarass yourself further by going incoherent. We all know that you are a low paid 低端人口.

Read it yourself. The original source was Jang. Though they have taken the article offline now.
http://archive.is/mUA12#selection-271.0-274.0

Don't embarass yourself further by going incoherent. We all know that you are a low paid 低端人口.

I hope you read your link. Here is the opening paragraph

nimble Gnat was chosen as the most suitable fighter. Its small size, good turning ability and fast acceleration were seen to be lethal attributes vis-a-via PAF’s main fighter, the Sabre

And still this nimble fighter was forced to land after you Indians picked a grudge match as you lost 4 of your best on day 1

I hope you read your link. Here is the opening paragraph

nimble Gnat was chosen as the most suitable fighter. Its small size, good turning ability and fast acceleration were seen to be lethal attributes vis-a-via PAF’s main fighter, the Sabre

And still this bible fighter was forced to land after you Indians picked a grudge mat h side you lost 4 of your best on day 1
The 4 lost were Vampires. Old crappy ones. Indeed, they were lost in about 30 seconds of combat.

BTW, Gnats indeed proved to be useful against F-86. Though India ended up losing about 75 aircraft for a loss of 20 aircraft in PAF.

Gnat was only option for India. Even though it was not exactly the best performer.

Back
Top Bottom