What's new

India’s Air Force to Get 10 Drones from Israel

400 million for 10 does sound like a bit much when wiki lists it's unit price @ 10 million.

Has to be an explanation for it.

@Abingdonboy @MilSpec

Probably its for tot and help/kits for india so india can build a "indigenous" drone

If you had gone abroad and bought a plane you would have had a indigenous LCA by now

Repainting job is quicker and easier ra then than spend billions and decades in time line but still get zilch out of it, or so called re painted stuff is flying and creating shivers in your dhoties while yours is no where to see.

Just because you are ignorant does not mean R&D does not happen in other countries .

We have tested missiles from drones even before your repainted stuff got the limelight .

So go and shiver in your salwar kammez .

Well this purchase is a disgrace for India's R&D department especially for DRDO.....

It is unfair to expect DRDO to develop drones at the level of a nation which is pioneer of drones.

I accept your point....But what developments have DRDO made in this drone front????? I think they are still sticking with that Rustom ....

I accept your point....But what developments have DRDO made in this drone front????? I think they are still sticking with that Rustom ....
There is thread specifically on made in India UAVs , trying to search that, has alot of information on various drone projects

@Water Car Engineer little help required here.

Well this purchase is a disgrace for India's R&D department especially for DRDO.....

It is more for political reasons - made before the Indian President's and the Indian Prime Minister's Israel visit.

There is thread specifically on made in India UAVs , trying to search that, has alot of information on various drone projects

@Water Car Engineer little help required here.

Yeah I know....But my frustration is nothing is materializing....everything is in development stage....when something materializes it becomes an antique piece by the time it rolls out to production....

Hey dick head, never see you comment when your cousins call all Pakistani weapons as painted.
Grow a brain cell to understand the humour on the saffron colour....in fact just be yourself and provide entertainment on the forum.....Joker in the pack.
You are an elite member...behave like one...
If some one trolls...report the posts!!
And refrain from personal attacks!!!
It's against forum rules!

MnbsdFn.png

400 million for 10 does sound like a bit much when wiki lists it's unit price @ 10 million.

Has to be an explanation for it.

@Abingdonboy @MilSpec
well firstly the uav in question here is the iai eitan

it will come with command and controls, maintenance, training, spares. some are staying it will come with tot
340744-3x2-940x627.jpg
heron_tp_ready.jpg

Last edited:
Just because you are ignorant does not mean R&D does not happen in other countries .

We have tested missiles from drones even before your repainted stuff got the limelight .

So go and shiver in your salwar kammez .
Shalwar kameez is lot better than your dhoti which can be taken off by any third party in the broad day light, just like our armed drone caught your ego with a your dhoti down, anyways keep doing the r&d and when you are ready to invent wheel then come back to this forum in the meantime stop beating your titsy botsy chest it can cause you bronchaites.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom