What's new

India's Air Force Has No Shortage of Shortfalls

Unfortunately for you all 100% are malnourished so I guess were safeo_O
Safe just like 1971? Right?

Believe the unbelievable at your own peril! And I am yet to hear where will you get your 140 strategic nukes from.

Oh and your MIRV. First operationalize it then talk. One test is never enough. See you in 6 years.

no HMD/HOBS on 90% of PAF including Thunders

THIS is a ridiculous oversight on the PAF

THEY FACE 500 IAF fighters with HMD/HOBS and PAF has NIL fighters with this hugly I'm vital capability.

LET ME EXPLAIN to PAKISTANIS.

Israelis AIRFORCE beat the Arabs in BEKAA valley in 20 years ago IN A huge air combat campaign by a factor 83 kills to one ..........THE SINGLE biggest reason was HMD /HOBS advantage of the Israeli pilots.

INDIA MIG21 with HOBS/HMD and Israeli jammers beat F15 from USA in dog fights simulation by 10-1

YOUR pilots are sitting ducks in WVR combat

PERIOD

Last edited:
no HMD/HOBS on 90% of PAF including Thunders

THIS is a ridiculous oversight on the PAF

THEY FACE 500 IAF fighters with HMD/HOBS and PAF has NIL fighters with this hugly I'm vital capability.

LET ME EXPLAIN to PAKISTANIS.

Israelis AIRFORCE beat the Arabs in BEKAA valley in 20 years ago IN A huge air combat campaign by a factor 83 kills to one ..........THE SINGLE bigget reason was HMD /HOBS advantage of the Israeli pilots.

INDIA MIG21 with HOBS/HMD and Israeli jammers beat F15 from USA in dog fights simulation by 10-1

YOUR pilots are sitting ducks in WBVR combat

PERIOD
They have JF-17.

CURRENTLY
They have JF-17.

ITS HAS NO HOBS/HMD ...........unbelievable

even LCA TEJAS carrys the Dash 5 HMD and Python 5/R73 combo

I'm stunned

PAKISTANIS have rushed the THUNDER

IT has a dated airframe and average FBW in pitch axis only

Add no HMD/HOBS

NO IRST

normal MSA radar from china

Its quite limited in technology for a 21ST century fighter

its like a F7 with BVR ability and ITS low COST

And just a few nukes can take out your bases containing those Su-30's.

later many mushrooms on the other side .... i can't believe you bring nukes to destroy air bases.. lol..

The whole purpose of this thread is hatred :) ..this thread has alread coverd its journey from indegenous to Kashmir to nukes to malnourishment to 1965 like all other threads started by OP :D :D
i guess it is not just subjected to pak internal issues..

yes now go back and pump more hatred.. lol..

Your F16 are sanctioned to death.

YOU THINK TRUMP is going to rush spares to you people

YOUR F16 days are finished

you cant buy Russian planes BECAUSE india has RUSSIA by the balls

YOU CANT BUY EURO FIGHTERS your bankrupt

WHATS LEFT china second tier CHEAP thunders ( thunders that PLAAF WOULD NOT eve induct as trainers)

THUNDERRS is all you can feasible acquire.

SO in light of this desperation when you see this in india

View attachment 378520

View attachment 378521

YOUR RESORT TO TROLLING

instead of acknowledging the AWESOME FIRE POWER at INDIA,S DISPOSABLE

awesome GDP and unlimited resources COMPARED to PAKISTAN.

you just TROLL TROLL TROLL

Typical Indian wet dream boy, while trying to field SU-30s and others, the mere mention 0f 8 F-16s was making you commit suicide, this is the difference between quality and quantity. You Indians should by now stop washing the soap before hands, just like Tejas was supposed to have been inducted 20 years earlier, the 126 Rafales ended up to just 36 etc.
Let me tell you even after you have inducted the Rafale, even Pakistan acquiring second hand F-16s will give you nightmares, you have to tell lies even in an exercise, your pilots go on national TV to do chest thumping only to be ridiculed by the other side, did you ever hear PAF making such claims, but your airforce has to because although being several times larger than PAF, it has never delivered and has nothing to show for it'self except the so called cricket score.
How long did it take the IAF to even do a simple flypast with Tejas on your republic day.....speaks volumes about the IAF's confidence.....but yea, you can gloat all you want here else who would liusten to you.

upload_2017-2-19_21-44-13.png

here WINDJAMMER MIRV technology

IN INDIA they actually demon state MIRV capability

DONT JUST lie about it

i guess it is not just subjected to pak internal issues..

As if Indians stay out of those threads.

yes now go back and pump more hatred.. lol..
The reply was to your country fellows remark of begging but i guess in India it's a buzzword so quite acceptable for you.

WINDJAMMER

Please tell me about the QUALITY in PAF I'm all ears

LETS start with the THIUNDERS
let me see no HMD/HOBS
smokey Russian engine
so so chinease radar mechanical scanning I believe
chinease weapons only

Quality of those 35 year old F16s I'm all ears bro

View attachment 378538

here WINDJAMMER MIRV technology

IN INDIA they actually demon state MIRV capability

DONT JUST lie about it
As i said it's in your nature to demean others but good for you that your netas don't consider it a lie.
What's next, the amount of call centres operating in India or how many Indians celebrated Donald Trumps birthday. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom