What's new

India's Air Force Has No Shortage of Shortfalls

As i said it's in your nature to demean others but good for you that your netas don't consider it a lie.
What's next, the amount of call centres operating in India or how many Indians celebrated Donald Trumps birthday. :lol:

NO NO buddy

You started this thread AND I warned YOU don't troll & STOP spreading lies and destroying forums.

Wow we are scared , Even American congressmen were against the beggars praying for 8 fighters .....

May be they are scared of PAF :P

Typical Indian wet dream boy, while trying to field SU-30s and others, the mere mention 0f 8 F-16s was making you commit suicide, this is the difference between quality and quantity. You Indians should by now stop washing the soap before hands, just like Tejas was supposed to have been inducted 20 years earlier, the 126 Rafales ended up to just 36 etc.
Let me tell you even after you have inducted the Rafale, even Pakistan acquiring second hand F-16s will give you nightmares, you have to tell lies even in an exercise, your pilots go on national TV to do chest thumping only to be ridiculed by the other side, did you ever hear PAF making such claims, but your airforce has to because although being several times larger than PAF, it has never delivered and has nothing to show for it'self except the so called cricket score.
How long did it take the IAF to even do a simple flypast with Tejas on your republic day.....speaks volumes about the IAF's confidence.....but yea, you can gloat all you want here else who would liusten to you.

As if Indians stay out of those threads.

The reply was to your country fellows remark of begging but i guess in India it's a buzzword so quite acceptable for you.

as if you ever had mind your own business.. you always wanted to satisfy your microscopic ego..

Its good for India if they add this Chinese fighter in large numbers ...... its the best scenario for IAF

Yes it lost to JF-17 :(
Oh bhai aisa mazak na kar. Tere des ke vasion ka heartfail hojayga.

we did something in71.
yeah defeated a 70,000 troops with 1 million troops

lol, yet gained nothing out of it, sooner or later east pakistan would have been separated, it was on cards in ayub era before 1971, it was too difficult to govern as such

yeah defeated a 70,000 troops with 1 million troops

lol, yet gained nothing out of it, sooner or later east pakistan would have been separated, it was on cards in ayub era before 1971, it was too difficult to govern as such

lol.. 70000 vs 1 million..

d29yy3xwvt9x.jpg

Yea fanboy, it didn't take Pakistan 30 years to develop and field the JF-17 and our squadrons have increased over the years and now talk about the IAF.

Indeed. It took the Chinese 2 minutes to design the Jf-17 and it shows.

No wonder PLAAF that has dedicated fighter each role did not employ CAC FC-1.

@Indian members.

Let's not indulge into mud wrestling with a boar.

In next 5-10 years India will have,

300+ Su-30MKIs at Super Sukhoi standard

100+ Rafales

200 Single Engine Multirole Aircraft according to new tender (Either F-16 Block 70/Gripen Saab NG)

150+ Tejas

I'm not even counting Mirage 2000s and Mig-29 UPGs or PAKFAs or FGFAs.

This doesnt seem to account the single engine AC that will be produced by the private sector, F16 or Gripen.

This sqd requirement is IAF's take on a two way fight against China and Pakistan. That's the worst case scenario. This isnt JUST for Pakistan.

And to make worse for Pakistan, useless Migs, are being replaced here by FGFAs, Tejas Marks, Rafales, M.I.I. single engined fighter. So, is it as bad as you make it?

Actually development of JF should be compared with development of Su 30mki. After all we manufacture Su 30mki in India.
LCA is our home grown project its development can't be compared with JF.

I tend to feel the same. There are reports that PAF stop flying aggressive to save reserves & spares. PAF aircrafts crash on such aggressive flying normally and they have to change their approach.
Somebody from PA was admitting Indians have better infra and capability at the Border than Pakistanis. PA once admitted that they can't stop every terrorist attack despite claiming success of ZAB.
So despite the usual rhetorics on the forum their problems are five times then ours though their true problems are unknown to public after all they don't even carry out Census regularly How would somebody know about their problems.
Hi,you are correct on the same,after URI attack when they where thinking that we will do surgical strike through air.
There PAF was on high alert and conducted many sorties around LOC,they have couple of crash around that time including one JF-17 lost somewhere in arabian sea.
They dont have any audit like CAG,one of my pakistani friend also use to claim that they dont do audit in defence forces.Here in this forum they can brag anything.

At least call centres are better the suicide bombers
Then again suicide bombers don't use Delhi transport.
Next stop.....Molestation.

as if you ever had mind your own business.. you always wanted to satisfy your microscopic ego..
And do you crawl on PDF expecting some Beef Biryani,
You single brain cell creatures descend on PDF to learn so it's our job to try and knock some sense into your hammerhead. :D

Then again suicide bombers don't use Delhi transport.
Next stop.....Molestation.

And do you crawl on PDF expecting some Beef Biryani,
You single brain cell creatures descend on PDF to learn so it's our job to try and knock some sense into your hammerhead. :D

i think some c secion - opens thread on every day to show how much he hate India.. you don't havesense to knock someother.. It is not your own forum, but pakistani owned defence forum.. tell me the day when you own it.

Back
Top Bottom