What's new

India's 700,000 Army for Kashmir Occupation, while Pakistan Freely recruits from Azad Kashmir!

Let me put all arguments this way.
  1. Kashmir is legally Indian
  2. Jiski Lathi uski Bhens
  3. You have lost Bangladesh in dream of Kashmiri Apple, pray that you dont end up losing Balochistan this time. According to you, your media, your government, your military nothing was going on East Pakistan. Only 1 day people of west pakistan woke up to know they have lost west Pakistan. "All is well" stratergy is good but doesnt work all the time.
  4. Your influx of money in India for illegal activities, please do remember there are equal and opposite reaction. we have 4 times more money to do.

Who are Pakistani child i am Kashmiri citizen Don't tell Me What I want

Leave it man! This tu tu main main on Kashmir is becoming too boring now on PDF. Just because we argue will change nothing on Kashmir. Pakistan want Kashmir, India is too powerful to relent. The population of Kashmir valley is too small to force India to accede to their demand. For foreseeable future status quo, and then may be LOC into IB with people given a choice to migrate to either Pakistan or India. (just like that happened in 1947).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogra_dynasty

India Is Secular country Minority have voice here Pundits ,Shias And Gujjars Ladakhi all hate sunni guts

Very vague wiki source details. It says Singh g maharaja of Jammu kashmir as long time ruler, but no where it says it ruled for 100 years. and In 1837, Raja Gulab Singh of Jammu was entrusted by Maharaja Ranjit Singh to suppress the revolt of the Yousafzai tribe which formed the biggest proportion of Pashtun tribes.

As far as i know apart from Shias all are non-muslims. The reality is India is no more a secular country. It is run by a Hindu extremist Modi, and BJP party...which has resulted in India getting failed from the growing India to failing India. If India was so strong as u put out to be, world of 200 countries atleast 5 countries would have supported Modi claims on Azad Kashmir and Balochistan. Don't you feel how Modi insulted and alienated India.

Leave it man! This tu tu main main on Kashmir is becoming too boring now on PDF. Just because we argue will change nothing on Kashmir. Pakistan want Kashmir, India is too powerful to relent. The population of Kashmir valley is too small to force India to accede to their demand. For foreseeable future status quo, and then may be LOC into IB with people given a choice to migrate to either Pakistan or India. (just like that happened in 1947).
Man I Love To see there Muslims these Guys are Biggest hypocrites on earth they Genocide Real Ethnic people of Valley and Claiming there 500 year old Culture Original

I am Enjoying this Purge of these wahabis Mullas Now they realize what we faced in 90s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogra_dynasty

India Is Secular country Minority have voice here Mattans,Pundits ,Shias And Gujjars Ladakhi all hate sunni guts Don't try to Teach me I am Kashmiri citizen you are Pakistani

Old News Only if both Sides agree

India gives this
:tup::tup:
Ah the wonderful dogras who skinned Muslims alive in Poonch,massacred them in Jammu,treated us as second class citizens

Give one genuine proof about Azad Kashmir to me i am from Azad Kashnir
probably Invader one of tribes Mentioned In UN resolutions

Ah the wonderful dogras who skinned Muslims alive in Poonch,massacred them in Jammu,treated us as second class citizens
These Pay back What they to to us Hindus during Ghaznavids raids And Durranis

Man I Love To see there Muslims these Guys are Biggest hypocrites on earth they Genocide Real Ethnic people of Valley and Claiming there 500 year old Culture Original

I am Enjoying this Purge of these wahabis Mullas Now they realize what we faced in 90s

Unfortunately Kashmir has become very communal now. ISIS flags and Islamic caliphate are routine now in South Kashmir. Now they want Azadi because they are Muslims. This Azadi business based on religion is not going cut ice with any right minded Indians..

Very vague wiki source details. It says Singh g maharaja of Jammu kashmir as long time ruler, but no where it says it ruled for 100 years. and In 1837, Raja Gulab Singh of Jammu was entrusted by Maharaja Ranjit Singh to suppress the revolt of the Yousafzai tribe which formed the biggest proportion of Pashtun tribes.

As far as i know apart from Shias all are non-muslims. The reality is India is no more a secular country. It is run by a Hindu extremist Modi, and BJP party...which has resulted in India getting failed from the growing India to failing India. If India was so strong as u put out to be, world of 200 countries atleast 5 countries would have supported Modi claims on Azad Kashmir and Balochistan. Don't you feel how Modi insulted and alienated India.
hahaha whatever
you Know what World call Us Biggest Demoracy What they call you ???:lol::lol:

Their assistance was requsted by our elders after dogras went gun blazing at us there are no more outsiders in AJK you have to prove you ha e links to pre 47 Kashmir to get Azad Kashmiri nationality
You cannot own land in AJK unless you are a Kashmiri national

These Pay back What they to to us Hindus during Ghaznavids raids And Durranis
Well then you just justified the 90,s expulsion of Pandits

Let me put all arguments this way.
  1. Kashmir is legally Indian
  2. Jiski Lathi uski Bhens
  3. You have lost Bangladesh in dream of Kashmiri Apple, pray that you dont end up losing Balochistan this time. According to you, your media, your government, your military nothing was going on East Pakistan. Only 1 day people of west pakistan woke up to know they have lost west Pakistan. "All is well" stratergy is good but doesnt work all the time.
  4. Your influx of money in India for illegal activities, please do remember there are equal and opposite reaction. we have 4 times more money to do.

Counter arguments:

Point 1. How its legally Indian, if UN, America, UK, all world powers consider it an 'INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE'. it has LOC (Line of Control) with Azad Kashmir, no demarcated International Boundary,

Point 2: jiski lathi uski bhens, Pakistani love to slaughter bhens and eat it to....yum yum, U want some?

Point 3: in 1971, Bangladesh you lost it too forever, had India won it, Bengladesh would have become Akhund Bharat, part of India, Benglais refused to do it. Balochistan, lol. come and do whatever you can, its never a international issue, never have been....infact India just verified Pakistanis stances for so long, India sponsor terrorism in Balochistan, India is making madeup, false fake stories of Balochistan whether in Iranian Balochistan or Pakistani Baaluchistan.

Point 4: Influx of money, Its India which sponsors, funds terror, bomb blasts in Balochistan, Karachi and FATA from Afghanistan and India.

Their assistance was requsted by our elders after dogras went gun blazing at us there are no more outsiders in AJK you have to prove you ha e links to pre 47 Kashmir to get Azad Kashmiri nationality
You cannot own land in AJK unless you are a Kashmiri national
You are Outsider man by UN Except it Leave AjK if want any referendum

Point 1. How its legally Indian, if UN, America, UK, all world powers consider it an 'INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE'. it has LOC (Line of Control) with Azad Kashmir, no demarcated International Boundary,
Just how AJK is Pakistan And Gilgit :disagree::disagree: BIBI

No matter how u spin it....Kashmiris are highly educated folks. They are being radicalized due to your oppression, not their fault. If you will see your mother and sister getting raped and touched, you will go mad to who ever does that....you call them religious fanatics? Don't know about them but I can tell you who are religious fanatics and where they are ruling......The religious fanatics are ruling India's capital New Delhi......

Who are RSS? Sanghis? Bakhts? the ones who r ruling India. What is their background?

U really sucks at your propaganda

They are not religious fanatics....thats why those poor chaps are protesting, practicing their democratic right to demand freedom.....

Yes, we start oppressing them after 80's. Because we want to internationalize the issue. Because we want the world to see how bad we are. Because we suddenly got mad and trying to create an environment where we may lose our land.

Even TTP, JEI and many more guys are oppressed by your kafir government and not allowing them to implement sharia. ISIS is oppressed as well. Everyone is oppressed by one or another reason.

Though its a different topic that kashmiris have more constitutional rights than me in our country.

You know what kashmir struggle is - "Jannat na kisi kafir ko mili hai na milegi". That's sum up very well.

Back
Top Bottom