What's new

Indians Warn Of Invasion

Good point. But this way they are not going to make any either

exactly, firstly there internal situation makes them far stretched country...any such stupidity in the region will not help them in any way...

z_p-07-Protecting.jpg

Is there any Indian neighbor that does not have territorial disputes with it?

Is there any Indian neighbor that has not been threatened by India?

Any Indian aggression in the region will invoke an equal and opposite response from china and Pakistan.

Srilanka might end up gaining a lot more military aid as result of any such aggression.

Pakistan should offer Srilanka a defence pact. Maybe place a few nukes in sri lanka. That would keep india back :rofl:

Is there any Indian neighbor that does not have territorial disputes with it?

Bhutan, Nepal, Mauritius, Maldives, Sri Lanka (the island was given, not disputed), Burma, Seychelles.

You asked about any country and I named you seven countries neighboring by both land and water that are cool with us.

Happy?

You better stop looking at expired articles in Wiki to search for disputes that are not there and spend more time to stop annoying, Afghans, Tajiks, Chinese and Iranians with non-state actors. :azn:

Is there any Indian neighbor that has not been threatened by India?

Except for you, Chinese and Banglas, no one else has any problems with us.

indians already have no friends in the region...

Bhutan: India protected state. India is a protector state of Bhutan.

Nepal: Indian ally and fellow Hindu country.

Myanmar (Burma): Also and Indian ally. So many Burmese refugees living in Delhi.

Sri Lanka: Friendly country. Not an Indian ally it used to be before but still a very friendly country.

Bangladesh: Pro-India government and majority public.

China: Not an enemy. A competitor? yes.

So only Pakistan's left. :) And ties with Pakistan are improving as well :)

Let's talk about Pakistan?

India: No comment.

Afghanistan: No comment, Pakistan is least favoured country among Afghanis. Many Afghanis here hate Pakistan as well. Durand line and Pakistan and USA's role in destabalising Afghanistan and promoting Jihad and all that. Too many issues.

Tajikistan: India already has a air base in Tajikistan.

Iran: Friendly but Pakistan's support to Sunni militants do rock the relations between two countries sometimes. :)

Myanmar (Burma): Also and Indian ally. So many Burmese refugees living in Delhi.

Sri Lanka: Friendly country. Not an Indian ally it used to be before but still a very friendly country.

I doubt we can say that after what I know of happenings at my side of the border, bro. Trust me, it ain't pretty. Just cuz it is not coming to main media and suppressed by Congressis doesn't mean it ain't happening. So not so sure about your answer.

You forgot Mauritius, Maldives and Seychelles who are our water-bordering neighbors.

Don't care for this fake camera-posings.

Hey Sri Lanka Friends...If you see any idiotic guy from INDIA try to breach your sovereignty then just shoot them..Just as simple as that...And apart from that Indian political parties should understand than international relations should not be hostage to their bloody idiotic political gains..
Rule of law should be equal and fare in both sides...If we mention that BD illegal migrants are entering illegally we reserve the right to shoot them so does the Sri Lanka Navy reserves the right to do it...But again from Sri Lankan perspective ...you should understand that sometimes in India freedom of democracy has provided the freedom to some people to mis utilize it too....This should not be perceived as the mindset of entire nation..

Except for you, Chinese and Banglas, no one else has any problems with us.

So your delusional view states that 1,339,724,852 chinese 187,343,000 Pakistanis 190,000,000 Bangalis and 3,000,000 Srilankans are even relevant in comparison to 691,141 people of bhutan.

I doubt we can say that after what I know of happenings at my side of the border, bro. Trust me, it ain't pretty. Just cuz it is not coming to main media and suppressed by Congressis doesn't mean it ain't happening. So not so sure about your answer.

You forgot Mauritius, Maldives and Seychelles who are our water-bordering neighbors.

Don't care for this fake camera-posings.

You mean China right? Or Nepal or Bhutan. Whay are they doing?

Ohh yes! I forgot.
Mauritius, Maldives and Sychelles who have signifacant Indian minority in fact 50-60% population of Mauritius is Indian.

^^^^
1,339,724,852 chinese 187,343,000 Pakistanis

Except this , rest of them matter to us !

Let's talk about Pakistan?

India: No comment.

Afghanistan: No comment, Pakistan is least favoured country among Afghanis. Many Afghanis here hate Pakistan as well. Durand line and Pakistan and USA's role in destabalising Afghanistan and promoting Jihad and all that. Too many issues.

Tajikistan: India already has a air base in Tajikistan.

Iran: Friendly but Pakistan's support to Sunni militants do rock the relations between two countries sometimes. :)

My, my, jignostic so soon?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom