What's new

Indians Surrender

Do you want to lay a wager that 1003 posts is not all he has contributed to the forum to date?

Another boring re-tread? Now a Pakistani one? Enough to dive back into the blankets and refuse to waste a Sunday.

I am not the authority, i am giving my opinion. And more posts with more time on forum is not the guarantee of wisdom / knowledge and what makes you reply me.

It wasn't a reply. Look carefully. It was an opinion about the value of your opinion. As for the posts and time on forum, there is little else that you have on offer to support any pretension to either wisdom or knowledge.

cause they are a ignoarent and paranoid quam and to most of them hub bul watani means acute sense of hate , revenge and disghust against india and indians than loving pakistan , its law of the land and respect for its state institutions and love and compassion to all other pakistanies
Talking about ignorance and paranoia, you have judged all this about our nation by visiting this one forum. May i ask Sir how many times have you visited our country or how many Pakistanis have you interacted with in your real life. By making these sweeping statements about 200 million people you are just showing your own paranoia and ignorance.

Believe me Sir, we hardly give India that much importance that you feel we do. Yes majority of us considers you as our enemy but please don't tell me that majority of Indians love Pakistan. The difference is at least we don't use the hatred against our neighbor as a slogan in our election campaigns, and don't deny that being anti-Pakistan goes quite well with the Indian voters. So it seems we are not the ones paranoid here, on the contrary its the Indians who are paranoid about us, the simple fact that you and the likes of you are showing up on a Pakistani forum just to spit hateful comments like above is evidence enough that who is the paranoid here.

Talking about ignorance and paranoia, you have judged all this about our nation by visiting this one forum. May i ask Sir how many times have you visited our country or how many Pakistanis have you interacted with in your real life. By making these sweeping statements about 200 million people you are just showing your own paranoia and ignorance.

Believe me Sir, we hardly give India that much importance that you feel we do. Yes majority of us considers you as our enemy but please don't tell me that majority of Indians love Pakistan. The difference is at least we don't use the hatred against our neighbor as a slogan in our election campaigns, and don't deny that being anti-Pakistan goes quite well with the Indian voters. So it seems we are not the ones paranoid here, on the contrary its the Indians who are paranoid about us, the simple fact that you and the likes of you are showing up on a Pakistani forum just to spit hateful comments like above is evidence enough that who is the paranoid here.
every thing apar give me one link that shows we BJP used anty pakistan slogans to get majority in last elections ..... for your information indian elcetions are fought on indian issues like corruption , regonalism or caste /minority vote bank politics while BJP got majority deu to its performence in all BJP ruled states and on major plank of good governence and development of India ... you are giving too much importence to yourself thing that we fight elections on anty pakistan agenda:coffee:

every thing apar give me one link that shows we BJP used anty pakistan slogans to get majority in last elections ..... for your information indian elcetions are fought on indian issues like corruption , regonalism or caste /minority vote bank politics while BJP got majority deu to its performence in all BJP ruled states and on major plank of good governence and development of India ... you are giving too much importence to yourself thing that we fight elections on anty pakistan agenda
You are right sir about Indian elections not been contested on anti Pakistan agenda, but I don't agree that your BJP have not used Pakistan to flare up some emotions

“Those who want to stop Modi will soon have no place in India … because their place will be in Pakistan,”
who said that a BJP leader Giriraj Singh.

And what about Modi himself calling Krejwal a Pakistani agent in an election rally in IOK. He is from BJP right?

That is just BJP and when you say we BJP that means you are talking about 31 percent of India as that is the share of votes of your BJP, i have shown you examples of your BJP and can provide you quite a few from the rest of 69 percent of India as well.

Now take the last election campaign in Pakistan, only time the India was mentioned by a major political party was when NS said in an election rally that if selected he will try to create peace with India and solve all the issues, guess what he won the elections even after that.

So as i said Sir, we are not paranoid about India, its you who are paranoid about us.

As for giving too much importance to myself, well that would have turned me into an attention seeking bitch, and i would have joined forums like Bharat Rakhshak and become a lunatic troll, but i have not become such a lowlife, so I am not the one giving too much importance to myself here.

cheers!

You are right sir about Indian elections not been contested on anti Pakistan agenda, but I don't agree that your BJP have not used Pakistan to flare up some emotions

“Those who want to stop Modi will soon have no place in India … because their place will be in Pakistan,”
who said that a BJP leader Giriraj Singh.

And what about Modi himself calling Krejwal a Pakistani agent in an election rally in IOK. He is from BJP right?

That is just BJP and when you say we BJP that means you are talking about 31 percent of India as that is the share of votes of your BJP, i have shown you examples of your BJP and can provide you quite a few from the rest of 69 percent of India as well.

Now take the last election campaign in Pakistan, only time the India was mentioned by a major political party was when NS said in an election rally that if selected he will try to create peace with India and solve all the issues, guess what he won the elections even after that.

So as i said Sir, we are not paranoid about India, its you who are paranoid about us.

As for giving too much importance to myself, well that would have turned me into an attention seeking bitch, and i would have joined forums like Bharat Rakhshak and become a lunatic troll, but i have not become such a lowlife, so I am not the one giving too much importance to myself here.

cheers!
there are always idiots in every polictical parties but since BJP is always at logger heads with sickular liberal media persstitutes the media tends to raise BJP fualtlines more than anything else often they go so overboard that they start crossing the line of national interests i hope you understand that

every thing apar give me one link that shows we BJP used anty pakistan slogans to get majority in last elections
And when i give you two you reply
there are always idiots in every polictical parties
So do you consider YOUR BJP's elected PM Shri Narendra Modi as an idiot, at last we have found a common ground.

But i do agree that it seems the leftist media of India is a little biased when it comes to BJP. It is the same case everywhere, with your extensive experience here of PDF you would have noticed that nationalists Pakistanis have the same complain towards our liberal section of media i.e not respecting the national interests. Having said that when you start considering criticism against a political party as going against national interests, that my friend is the first step on the path of fascism. But I am sure the enlightened and secular India is too diverse and strong for falling prey to such an extremist ideology.

And when i give you two you reply

So do you consider YOUR BJP's elected PM Shri Narendra Modi as an idiot, at last we have found a common ground.

But i do agree that it seems the leftist media of India is a little biased when it comes to BJP. It is the same case everywhere, with your extensive experience here of PDF you would have noticed that nationalists Pakistanis have the same complain towards our liberal section of media i.e not respecting the national interests. Having said that when you start considering criticism against a political party as going against national interests, that my friend is the first step on the path of fascism. But I am sure the enlightened and secular India is too diverse and strong for falling prey to such an extremist ideology.
are you confusing giriraj kishore with namo :azn:

Namo is the best thing that has happenned to india after it got independence from UK in 1947 so indians love Namo by the end of his term the way he and his cabinate is working tirelessli to make india strong internelli and externelli you will also know why indians love NaMo so much ... but one thing is for sure no matter how many good things NaMo dose for india he will always be made to be seen like an anty hero by indian adarsh sickular liberals , paid media traders/presstitutes and pakistanies alike :cheers:

You are being unkind, @Oscar. His action finished him off, but he saved a lot of lives..
His actions prior to the invasion deserve him no kindness. As such, the actual lifesaving action that could have been was the Polish ceasefire.

Well, @ksama, you moran, now you know what you did not know before. When slicing up Jammer the Windy, use your fork to hold him down while you use a blunt knife on his spellings. Don't you have any table manners? Or do you have only the Indian kind, which counter-jumpers know so well?

I've just noticed my own spelling mistake and I've just noticed yours too, indeed, it must be a case of Monkey see, Monkey do.!!

Yes, but you conveniently do forget 120 men from 23 Punjab, Making minced meat out of an entire Pakistani Armored brigade and followed Infantry brigade of 2000 soldiers, not thousands of miles away, not too far from air or arty cover.... 120 men, 2 RCL Jeeps followed by IAF's turkey shoot and the rest is history.
I also seem to have missed out on the cowardice shown by the Captain of INS Kirpan, the absent of IAF, when Mukerian rail yards were getting a make over thus forcing Indian commanders to abandon their plans and above all the daring daylight strike on Utterlai, where some IAF pilots ended up getting fried alive.

I

I also seem to have missed out on the cowardice shown by the Captain of INS Kirpan, the absent of IAF, when Mukerian rail yards were getting a make over thus forcing Indian commanders to abandon their plans and above all the daring daylight strike on Utterlai, where some IAF pilots ended up getting fried alive.
and how can forget bravado of PAF pilot who made mince meat of "fast moving Indian navy missile boat" PNS zulfiqar.!

@manojb
''One of the most startling losses indicated from monitored IAF VHF transmission resulted when a pair of MiG-21s attempted to intercept a PAF Mirage-IIIRP on a night recce mission, while the Mirage departed at high speed, the MiG leader continued with a textbook Atoll missile attack on his own number two, in mistake for the intruding Mirage, reporting a direct hit.!!!
The IAF ground controller was then heard calling the number two aircraft unavailingly for some 30 minutes''.

Where are the "thousands" you are wet dreaming about?

Get a life. We still won, you lost.

End of the story.

Where are the "thousands" you are wet dreaming about?

Get a life. We still won, you lost.

End of the story.
You can not explain sunrise to a blind person.
The footage is just from one POW camp, still you see thousand Indian POWs, add to that other camps.
In the Western theatre the Indians got whipped.....that's the topic.

Back
Top Bottom