What's new

Indians spread begging culture in the Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet beggars in Hong Kong make loads of money. I always donate money when I see one, and there are just so many people with a very high average income all over the place.

If they look like Indians don't give them money or get near them...
Indians are the gypsies of Hong Kong

international donators and begging nations
US+Foreign+Aid.jpg

I bet beggars in Hong Kong make loads of money. I always donate money when I see one, and there are just so many people with a very high average income all over the place.

its a huge huge business atleast here in my country.

You can see the most trained kids/women males at buss stations specially, in markets bothering the elites as well as middle class families with their begging skills. And we common people end up paying them.

I wonder what is so irritating Indians here its a big FACT and they are denying presence of any

Just remember one of your kidney might be in another Indians body in Mumbai :rofl:

No way man. We have serious border control, if illegal Indians try to sneak into Hong Kong or the Mainland then they will get a bullet.

Interesting.Israel is the biggest beggars.But so many 7 muslim nations begging for AID from usa? Disgusting .

Funny you Indians are offended over fact about Indian beggars that you had to find solace in international system of conditional loan in the name of AID.

lol

It wasn't the reason. Power wrangling was the reason.

Exactly. And why was there a power struggle. Punjabi (West pakistan) Muslims were loathe to concede power to the apparently different skinned and different tongued Bengalis!

No way man. We have serious border control, if illegal Indians try to sneak into Hong Kong or the Mainland then they will get a bullet.
and if u trying to enter indian state u will get a slap ........punjabi laafaaaaaaaaa

images

CHENNAI: It's more than a fortnight since the month of Ramzan began and a regular stream of Indians has been heading to the Gulf countries, literally with begging bowls in hand. Reason: This is the time when alms (zakat) are given generously.

The huge money that can be made is a powerful magnet. Each beggar makes nearly Rs 6 lakh in the 30-day period, while the 'take' on Fridays can be as much as Rs 5,000, say officials.

Mohammad Amjad, 41, of Bihar, now in the UAE, said he made Rs 13,000 in the first two days of the holy month. The money is sent home through 'hawala' operators as people on visit visas cannot hold bank accounts.

A fortnight before Ramzan begins, says an emigration official, word is spread that agents are looking for people to travel to the Gulf. The amount charged varies from Rs 75, 000 in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh to a little more than Rs 1 lakh in Tamil Nadu.

In Tamil Nadu, especially in places such as Rameswaram, Kilakarai, Kumbakonam, Chidambaram and Vellore, agents arrange 'packages', including air tickets, visas and accommodation, for around Rs 1.25 lakh.

The fact that begging is illegal all over the Gulf and those caught face hefty fines and jail terms has not acted as a deterrent. About 57 Indian beggars have been arrested in Saudi Arabia and 29, including many women, picked up in Dubai since July 10 when Ramzan began. All of them entered the UAE on visit visas.

As many as 20 police patrols have been deployed in Dubai as part of the annual anti-begging campaign. Similar arrangements have been rolled out in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. In 2012, nearly 650 beggars were arrested in Dubai, one-third of them during Ramzan. Bahrain, Muscat and Qatar are preferred 'destinations' during Ramzan.

Indians head to Gulf in 'begging' season - Times Of India

Come on.. they are your very own muslim brothers.. have some Ummahiyat in yourself.

By the way...

Read thsi more news items:

SAUDI ARABIA Saudi beggars rush to Makkah for Hajj - Asia News
2,500 beggars arrested in Jeddah in two months | Lifestyle | natunbarta.com | Top Online Newspaper in Bangladesh

And here are your very own Pakistanis begging ...
Exploitation of the needy at a high pitch

Cherry picking are we.

Come on.. they are your very own muslim brothers.. have some Ummahiyat in yourself.

By the way...

Read thsi more news items:

SAUDI ARABIA Saudi beggars rush to Makkah for Hajj - Asia News
2,500 beggars arrested in Jeddah in two months | Lifestyle | natunbarta.com | Top Online Newspaper in Bangladesh

And here are your very own Pakistanis begging ...
Exploitation of the needy at a high pitch

Cherry picking are we.

Not just Muslim Indians go...
But mostly Hindu Indians come to the Gulf and beg during Ramazan, Hajj, EID, etc...
It's disgusting.

That's why they say Indians are the gypsies of the non-gypsie infested areas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom