What's new

Indians spread begging culture in the Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still going on...

If not Ramzan begging then EID begging or Hajj begging... Something is up with these idnians

you don't wanna talk about the illegal trade your people indulge in too

@ Mods

1.) This guy changes title violating forum rules

2.) Posts 3 months old news just to troll

3.) If its by a Indian then it gets infraction immediately.

Plz save the dignity of PDF.

This is a stupid thread. Begging is a social problem not a race/nationality problem. This is why nationalism is wrong and stupid. Have pride in your achievements, not by looking down on your neighbours.

Pakistani government is an internationally acclaimed beggar. The OP should have some self shame.

@ Mods

1.) This guy changes title violating forum rules

2.) Posts 3 months old news just to troll

3.) If its by a Indian then it gets infraction immediately.

Plz save the dignity of PDF.

i agree with you bhai ji. @Jungibaaz, @mods. sir ji plz change the title thread or delete it. changing thread title is voilation of pdf's rules. or pakistani member can make title change ? plz clarify. i am mentioning you 3rd time sir ji. but you dnt reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
You hindus were the beggars we were the rulers, we rules you thousands of years before British came. You ordinary people are still beggars

What is this cheap, silly and illogical rant??? :blah:

From which Madrasa u belongs? :cheesy:

Never in the history of India/pakistan/Bangladesh Muslims were big businessmen or land lords. :no:

Muslims always remain artisans, craftsmen, peasants, soldier only very very few were rich.

All the business, trade and land holdings were always under the grip of hindus.

What a horrible thread. Washing our dirty laundry for the rest of world to see.

@Oscar @Aeronaut, I'd leave it to your best judgement to do what's necessary with this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this cheap, silly and illogical rant??? :blah:

From which Madrasa u belongs? :cheesy:

Never in the history of India/pakistan/Bangladesh Muslims were big businessmen or land lords. :no:

Muslims always remain artisans, craftsmen, peasants, soldier only very very few were rich.

All the business, trade and land holdings were always under the grip of hindus.

Well there were a lot of muslim landlords in Pakistan . Though yes,I do you agree with you .A lot of muslims were artisans or craftsmen.

Useless thread, even more useless responses.

Congrats folks, you never fail to show the quality we South Asians have.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom