What's new

Indians shocked at team's crash out of T20 cric tournament

Do you even have to ask, Isro hai yaar...

Weird circle of life, he equated McGrath bouncers with attrocities of Saddam and OBL :P

Slight correction.

He was speaking about the blood on the bouncers.

I'm against Australia winning, otherwise all three results will make me happy.

1. Pakistan of course
2. SL
3. WI

We are giving you all the chances to bring you morale up, make you feel better than us so you can leave us alone...but nothing is working...damn you

Lol...wake up kid...your team is desperate for a win against India in the world cup and so are you...your desperation is so much visible when you celebrate on India's loss than on Pakistan' win. India loss is giving your people so much of excitement that the thread is full of Indian cricketers picture by pakistani members..lol..:lol:..Go open another thread telling us that you are more happy about Pakistan's win and not India's loss...yeah damn Indians !1 :angry:

completely wrong.. the common man wants india to win the cup... if this was not the case then this kind of face was not to be made by your common indian.. :chilli::chilli::chilli:

supporter.jpg

1. So you are saying since Indian fans wear Indian flags in the stadium they are not wanting India to beat Pakistan ??...me as a Indian knows what you dont know about India and Indian common man. so just keep your smartness with yourself.

2. he is no common man...he is one single man who appears the same way in every Inian match wether its against Pakistan opr any other team....and is funded by Sachin Tendulkar just like you have your chacha or mama whatever.

:pakistan:Pakistan rocks mirza tamatar jatt all people showed dhoni the way towards airport:cry: chilli sauce you also want to know the way towards airport or..........Hel..wake up kid..mr jhatt:sick:Pakistani success for sure burning your a.. totally lame you don't have any other job to do or you are also paid by dhoni:lol: like the ugly picture above all time to post here and there all the time for india better do your advocacy somewhere else after watching people like you many pakistanis also started to comment on your favourite indian spots in or outside the net world

very few indians understand the meaning love and friendship even they say bhai bhai GOD knows what is inside there hearts which will never clean and always burn like their dark glow any way the reallity is that uper aik indian ny pyar se baat ke, aur us k neechay 6 pakistanio ny Pyar se jawab diya, one said we support Pakistan from now onwards in the cup. It's a Power of Language of Love and Piece. very happy to see that. Salloo aapas me larty q ho, pehly ikhatty rhy, ab alag huey to kia hua, ye sb goro ke chaal hain joo hamain aapas me laraty hain, aur kuch loog idher different names aur different country show kr k yaa India ya phir Pak k bary me bura likhty hain. I request to all k pyar se baat kro, koi gaali bh dy to usy pyar se samjhao, ye sali pyar ke zuban me bht power hai, bary bary thek ho jaty hain is se God Bless Indo Pak

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom