What's new

Indians just sacked AOC western command

Then retirement is most appropriate than sacking keeping the reference of Indian armed forces laws/regulations.

In this case such negativity will induce negative feelings and demoralise Indian armed forces.
He has retired. Not sacked.

Insanity.

I hope there are many Indians who get that Modi/RSS and the media are a huge threat to global peace.

Supporting insurgencies is something all intel agencies do and that RAW and ISI have been doing against each other for decades (balochi / kashmiri especially). So, that's the norm anyway. Nothing new there.

But this insane war-mongering and escalation is beyond retarded. Nukes are not a joke, and small skirmishes can escalate to full-scale war sooner than anyone can predict.

The real pity is that our courts and agencies have allowed treacherous humans and entities to exist with impunity for so long!
Modi has done lot of good things for indian economy too.
You r underestimating him , well i support kejriwal but modi is better then congress.

Modi has done lot of good things for indian economy too.
You r underestimating him , well i support kejriwal but modi is better then congress.

Economy won't matter if nukes are falling.

But I get your point.

Why can't the f***ing Pakistani media (i.e. Tribune and Dawn, the only two websites that matter to international readership) show such stats?!

Because they exist only in that flaming idiot's imagination.

Pakistanis. This is stupid. In March many retire. 60 years old. And btw much of the action was in the northern command.

Because we fund them.
Or the facts are not true.

There were Pakistani Chiefs of the Air Staff who were Indian POWs. And these air-heads fall for that red-covered idiot's manufactures hook, line and sinker.

Because they exist only in that flaming idiot's imagination.

There were Pakistani Chiefs of the Air Staff who were Indian POWs. And these air-heads fall for that red-covered idiot's manufactures hook, line and sinker.

I suppose it's fairly easy to research the fates of the non Chiefs of Air Staff POWs.

Hey, come on, we should be allowed to go down the route of blindly following social media claims at least 1/10th of the time. After all, we can't match your country's vitriol on TV!

I suppose it's fairly easy to research the fates of the non Chiefs of Air Staff POWs.

Hey, come on, we should be allowed to go down the route of blindly following social media claims at least 1/10th of the time. After all, we can't match your country's vitriol on TV!

Can anyone stop you?

Did anyone stop you?

He is only let go because of his name,
Imagine Pakistani pilots intrude Indian air space, and this alleged commander calls his pilots to engage

captain: "This is Captain Chandrashakarn Hari Kumar, please engage the intruder"
base: But sir they already left after downing our two fighter
captain: how is it possible, i was just informed of this attack
base: Sir they did all that and back while you were speaking you long name

Back
Top Bottom