What's new

Indians just sacked AOC western command

I had more trust in my farts than what Zahid Hamid has to say. This guy and modi should be locked in a room together. They deserve each other.

I disagree, we have returned all POWs of Pakistan as per rules.
India is a responsible nation.
No piolets...…………..
Indian and responsible in same sentence ……… Have same shame...…… Have some pitty on word responsible...……..
World saw how responsible you are...……
You PM in recent randi rona said , You guys did practice run (fake) attack on PAK...…. Real will come soon...……… Now learn from your PM and stop talking about fake airstrike...…..

Let the indian population live on in its delusions. better for us, they will get over confident, and make blunders. and they will also kick Lockheed off the tender. no F16s for india then.

Let the indian population live on in its delusions. better for us, they will get over confident, and make blunders. and they will also kick Lockheed off the tender. no F16s for india then.
lo according to them Mig-21 shoot down F-16 so they will be mad if they order F-16...…. So bye bye Lockheed …. No order for you from India...…….. Better if you guys come to Pakistan.

His date of birth is 17th Feb 1959. So retired as he is already 60 (retirement age for 3 star).

so many co-incidences this week? defense ministry PRO suicides, helicopter crashed killing 6, and now this.... Feel like, its not India's month. Any-ways when will IAF release video or some other proof of their original claim of killing jihadi's?

Last I read was this:

On Thursday, though, a senior defence official appeared to backtrack on the claims. Asked about how much damage the warplanes had caused, Air Vice Marshal R.G.K. Kapoor said it was “premature” to provide details about casualties. But he said the Indian armed forces had “fairly credible evidence” of the damage inflicted on the camp by the air strikes.

I used to think Zaid is an Idiot I change my mind today.View attachment 543212

Just because someone quotes proper facts sometimes doesn't make him any less of an idiot. This scum just insulted our PM and FM.

Shame on this scoundrel who got rejected by Pakistan Army for his shady background.

He also never fought in Afghanistan, he's a liar. His affiliation with Yusuf Kazzab is known.

No piolets...…………..
Indian and responsible in same sentence ……… Have same shame...…… Have some pitty on word responsible...……..
World saw how responsible you are...……
You PM in recent randi rona said , You guys did practice run (fake) attack on PAK...…. Real will come soon...……… Now learn from your PM and stop talking about fake airstrike...…..
Actions and repercussions are the name of the game.
There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Well he is right here.

But wtong in the case where he supported Yusuf kazzab.

What if this guys becomes FETO for Pakistan???
Just because someone quotes proper facts sometimes doesn't make him any less of an idiot. This scum just insulted our PM and FM.

Shame on this scoundrel who got rejected by Pakistan Army for his shady background.

He also never fought in Afghanistan, he's a liar. His affiliation with Yusuf Kazzab is known.

Back
Top Bottom