What's new

Indians just sacked AOC western command

Pakistanis. This is stupid. In March many retire. 60 years old. And btw much of the action was in the northern command.

Why can't the f***ing Pakistani media (i.e. Tribune and Dawn, the only two websites that matter to international readership) show such stats?!
Because we fund them.
Or the facts are not true.

Well he is right here.

But wtong in the case where he supported Yusuf kazzab.

What if this guys becomes FETO for Pakistan???

Dr. Israr was very adamant in telling us to watch out for this Zaid Zaman (Hamid,) as he is a shady character from the Yussuf Kazzab case. in fact he was one of the chief witnesses defending that false prophet.

Seeing his outlandish rhetoric and extreme toxic jingoism, I am sure ISI is watching him very closely.

He doesn't have the following which Qadim Hussain Rizvi does, but if he ever does, he will be a major destabilizing force in Pakistan.

His followers and Hizbut Tahrir are two more potential destabilizing niche groups which we should watch very carefully.

Why can't the f***ing Pakistani media (i.e. Tribune and Dawn, the only two websites that matter to international readership) show such stats?!

Our Urdu media is so much better than our servile, backstabbing English media. it's a pity.

Pakistanis. This is stupid. In March many retire. 60 years old. And btw much of the action was in the northern command.

Because we fund them.
Or the facts are not true.

Was the suicide of your Wing Commander also not true? I'm not mocking --- I'm genuinely curious because the timing was highly suspect.

Was the suicide of your Wing Commander also not true? I'm not mocking --- I'm genuinely curious because the timing was highly suspect.
No idea. Or perhaps he was shot with his pistol by a Pakistani saboteur.

No idea. Or perhaps he was shot with his pistol by a Pakistani saboteur.

Insanity.

I hope there are many Indians who get that Modi/RSS and the media are a huge threat to global peace.

Supporting insurgencies is something all intel agencies do and that RAW and ISI have been doing against each other for decades (balochi / kashmiri especially). So, that's the norm anyway. Nothing new there.

But this insane war-mongering and escalation is beyond retarded. Nukes are not a joke, and small skirmishes can escalate to full-scale war sooner than anyone can predict.

Dr. Israr was very adamant in telling us to watch out for this Zaid Zaman (Hamid,) as he is a shady character from the Yussuf Kazzab case. in fact he was one of the chief witnesses defending that false prophet.

Seeing his outlandish rhetoric and extreme toxic jingoism, I am sure ISI is watching him very closely.

He doesn't have the following which Qadim Hussain Rizvi does, but if he ever does, he will be a major destabilizing force in Pakistan.

His followers and Hizbut Tahrir are two more potential destabilizing niche groups which we should watch very carefully.

Our Urdu media is so much better than our servile, backstabbing English media. it's a pity.

The real pity is that our courts and agencies have allowed treacherous humans and entities to exist with impunity for so long!

Insanity.

I hope there are many Indians who get that Modi/RSS and the media are a huge threat to global peace.

Supporting insurgencies is something all intel agencies do and that RAW and ISI have been doing against each other for decades (balochi / kashmiri especially). So, that's the norm anyway. Nothing new there.

But this insane war-mongering and escalation is beyond retarded. Nukes are not a joke, and small skirmishes can escalate to full-scale war sooner than anyone can predict.
Modi and his hindus are terrorists. I have been saying this from day 1.

Besides the bunch of liars claiming, India shot down a Pakistani F-16; what is the reason to sack this 'Miskeen'?
True is that, lies never prevails, this sacking is result of a IAF (Indian) humiliation by PAF (Pakistan).
It is time for Indians to question Modi’s false flagging/lies/arrogance/incompetency whatever it should be called and a bit of introspection at their part.

Besides the bunch of liars claiming, India shot down a Pakistani F-16; what is the reason to sack this 'Miskeen'?
True is that, lies never prevails, this sacking is result of a IAF (Indian) humiliation by PAF (Pakistan).
It is time for Indians to question Modi’s false flagging/lies/arrogance/incompetency whatever it should be called.
He is from the western command. The northern command was involved in this escalation.

He is from the western command. The northern command was involved in this escalation.
Question is why at this moment while India is on war path with Pakistan?
IMO sensibly the reason of sacking at this stage is much more critical than our thinking?

IMO sensibly the reason of sacking at this stage is much more critical than our thinking?
A 60 yea old can't be sacked.

Modi wants to hang on to power. That's why.

because its not like his retirement will create a hole in the organisation, that chair will be filled by equally capable officer, Raghunath Nambiar.
He is 60 years of age, it probably was due in Feb (his B'day), but majority of officers are retired in march. He was given a full guard of honor.

Back
Top Bottom