What's new

Indians innovate an alternative to the USB

This is a new technology which is very comfortable to use.

1) USB drive needs USB socket, where as the sticky note can be glued to any part of monitor, mobile or pad and can easily transfer data.

2014313Forget-USB-dailymail-b.jpg

2) Graphine can store large amount of data, so using data stickies is advantageous.
l_adhesive-flexible-datastickies-7739.jpg

3) Data stickies can with stand high temperatures upto 200 degree Celsius, normal memories(USB Drives) will melt at that temperatures.

Yea but everything will need a "new" monitor, right?

Coz you said this:

The monitor on which the sticky notes are to be glued is not an ordinary one but made to get the data from the sticky note, through the conductive sticky part ,which is in contact with the monitor.

Yea but everything will need a "new" monitor, right?

Coz you said this:

Yes a new monitor which is compatible with ODTS (Optical Data Transfer Surface) protocol is needed.

Yes a new monitor which is compatible with ODTS (Optical Data Transfer Surface) protocol is needed.
Back to my question how is this good? Its like wasting what you have to purchase a new monitor...new tech so new monitor wont be cheap...then this sticky note...wonder how much it costs...any idea on price?

Back to my question how is this good? Its like wasting what you have to purchase a new monitor...new tech so new monitor wont be cheap...then this sticky note...wonder how much it costs...any idea on price?

This is a new technology being developed, once this technology is successful then we can see the products like laptops, pads and mobiles adopting and incorporating this technology. The company is saying it will take at least 2 years to develop the product completely.

Once these data stickies are mass produced they will become cheaper.

The electronic hardware like mobiles, laptops and all are being upgraded from time to time, people are also adopting to the technology trends and buying new ones from time to time.

There are always offers like return smart phone and get a discount on new latest mobile ;).

Last edited:

Just like when wifi was introduced for desktops. I need new computer to get internet now? When ppl were using wires. If this gets popular all monitors/laptops/smartphones will be compatible for this device

Just like when wifi was introduced for desktops. I need new computer to get internet now? When ppl were using wires. If this gets popular all monitors/laptops/smartphones will be compatible for this device
You could by an external Wifi digit!

Back
Top Bottom