What's new

Indians in pictures

We Indians often don't realize the vast diversity we have been blessed with. Possibly because of the huge area over which we are spread out.You can catch a glimpse of this diversity in Cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Chennai , Hyderabad, etc. Everyday when i catch my bus in either Chennai or Bangalore I notice this diversity and it never ceases to amaze me.....ever !!! You will also be able to notice it in the educational universities across the country . The firangs i have met have never been able to comprehend( I dont think they will ever understand !!) how we lead our daily lives in the midst of such complex and unique cultures. Against all odds ( external and internal), we have made "Unity in Diversity" a huge success !!! Take a bow ....my fellow Indians :) !!!!

Frankly speaking, since i have joined this forum, the most Funny and surprising things i noticed and came across is :-

=> Pakistanis telling an Indian that you have Inferiority complex!!! (LOL!!! PriCeLess :lol:)

Believe me you people don't have an iota of Idea about what Ordinary Indian thinks and feel about you guys neither i wanna rub that on your face.:D But yeah you guys can live these happy happy moments on this website. But reality outside this website and around the world may frighten your soul :lol:

And one more thing, i personally very well know how good looking and fair skin common pakistanis are.
(Source : My own FB friends list ;) )

@Topic...

Ignore the delusional Minds.

Keep posting pics! :tup:

Well you have your facebook and i have daily interactions with common day indians labors- engineers- managers- janitors- tea boys- in my work place- you know every day normal indians which is a good sample to base my opinion on-:whistle:-

About indian inferiority complex- it just shows every where- on the streets- on the forum-:agree:-

MY ADDITION...punjabis my people

Bhangra+Competition+General.jpg

Pao'10_34.jpg

4488vcu.jpg

Bhangra-Empire-Jashan-2011.jpg
HuntPB.blogspot.com+(9).jpg

bhangra and gidha dancers

We Indians often don't realize the vast diversity we have been blessed with. Possibly because of the huge area over which we are spread out.You can catch a glimpse of this diversity in Cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Chennai , Hyderabad, etc. Everyday when i catch my bus in either Chennai or Bangalore I notice this diversity and it never ceases to amaze me.....ever !!! You will also be able to notice it in the educational universities across the country . The firangs i have met have never been able to comprehend( I dont think they will ever understand !!) how we lead our daily lives in the midst of such complex and unique cultures. Against all odds ( external and internal), we have made "Unity in Diversity" a huge success !!! Take a bow ....my fellow Indians !!!!

^^very true

i like to call it the "Mass Effect" complex like the Game "Mass Effect":P . (i made it up yesterday lol)

Ppl have an inherent need to see diversity and no one likes monotony ,

Indians are truly blessed with such diversity and its very romantic in a nationalistic way, part of what makes this country strong.

Prove there are more girls like this in India. I bet two flies you won't be able to prove it.:victory:

I think u just proved that u are the biggest troll here .... I was enjoying these thread until u came after every 3 pics and started crying this is a pic of my brother ...and these ones are my turkey sisters and I bet u these are sure Irani ones ...... man u do have a hard life going on i undesratnd but please divert alll ur energy to some other thread anleave this one

@ poster
:sick:Such a liar you are! You better rename your thread to "Turkish, Afghan, Pakistani and 'Chinese' people in Pictures". There are many
pictures in this thread which are actually of people from the said countries while you're falsely representing them as Indians just to feel good on the internet.
You're posting an Indian photographer's work. Being an Indian photographer doesn't automatically mean everyone who you photograph would be an Indian too. Be comfortable in your own skin and don't pretend to be what you're even remotely not.

:lol:Verify a picture here.

P.S. Anyone who isn't sure what Indians look like can watch some Bollywood movie like Rowdy Rathore. Don't let the lead cast(Hero/Heroin) fool you, 99.9% Indians look like the 99.9% cast of a Bollywood movie.
:bad:Alternatively, you can get me permission from mods to post the pics of real Indians. I'd love to post them anyway but don't want to get cockblocked halfway down the road. I won't be responsible if forum gets jinxed for the days to come.

come guy... leave the trolls... they will die their natural death. keep enjoying the wonderful diversity of india

Well you have your facebook and i have daily interactions with common day indians labors- engineers- managers- janitors- tea boys- in my work place- you know every day normal indians which is a good sample to base my opinion on-:whistle:-

And my opinion is based on appearance of people from well off family's, Upper Middle class/ Middle class of karachi and Lahore, and even their friends and relatives, forget about pakistani labours and tea boys, engineers ;)

Therefore when i see comments by pakistanis here, makes me laugh so hard. :D

About indian inferiority complex- it just shows every where- on the streets- on the forum-:agree:-

I Really dont know what are your parameters of mapping that. May be own feeling of oneself about others ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom