What's new

Indians in Pakistan Super League ??

All Pakistanis want is compared to india yet the make posts like india obsessed with pakistan
To who compared ipl with psl we moved away from ipl itself and made many leauges isl etc

All Pakistanis want is compared to india yet the make posts like india obsessed with pakistan
To who compared ipl with psl we moved away from ipl itself and made many leauges isl etc
its a difference between a country obsessed with another, but in Cricket and bollywood India make more money so its natural one...

its a difference between a country obsessed with another, but in Cricket and bollywood India make more money so its natural one...
But as I said Pakistan is late as always indins (most)have moved away from sigle sports fans to multiple games kabhadi leauge hokey tennis football
So no meaning in compareing ipl vs psl

Why PSL is better than IPL?

One thing is apparent from current structure of IPL that having lot of teams is nnot means a successful ending. Pakisan has decided to launch with five teams that is a good step. IPL statrted with 11 teams and now it is at 8 teamas due to mismanagment.

PSL comprise just 24 matches as compare to over 50 mathces of IPL. Each team will get to chance in the tournament. This will make the PSL more effective than IPL as the viewers will not get bored as the tournament will be of one 21 days only.

World best cricketers, captains and the winning coach of the field are going to be the part of PSL that is simply a smart move by PSL.

PCB has followed the format the Caribbean Premier League. There are five categories for the players interested in being part of PSL — Platinum, Diamond, Gold, Silver and Emerging. So, no chances of discrimination between local and international players.

Source: Indians in Pakistan Super League ?? | Page 2

You already decided PSL is greater than IPL even before playing a single match! IPL started with only 8 teams in 2008. get your facts right mate.. India is 7 times bigger than Pakistan, so we need more teams.

Pakistan Super League Players List:

PCB has confirmed the participation of follwoing cricket stars among others:

Kevin Pietersen

Chris Gayle

Kieron Pollard

Andre Russel

Dwayne Bravo

Luke Wright

Shakib al Hassan

Lasith Malinga

Sunil Narine

Angelo Mathews

IPL has all these players plus

1. Dale Steyn
2. AB Devillers
3 Faf Duplesis
4. MS Dhoni
5. Kohli
6. Maxell
7. Johnson
8. Steve smith
9. Morgan
10. Aaron Finch
12 Warner

plus lots of quality players..

Why PSL is better than IPL?

One thing is apparent from current structure of IPL that having lot of teams is nnot means a successful ending. Pakisan has decided to launch with five teams that is a good step. IPL statrted with 11 teams and now it is at 8 teamas due to mismanagment.

PSL comprise just 24 matches as compare to over 50 mathces of IPL. Each team will get to chance in the tournament. This will make the PSL more effective than IPL as the viewers will not get bored as the tournament will be of one 21 days only.

World best cricketers, captains and the winning coach of the field are going to be the part of PSL that is simply a smart move by PSL.

PCB has followed the format the Caribbean Premier League. There are five categories for the players interested in being part of PSL — Platinum, Diamond, Gold, Silver and Emerging. So, no chances of discrimination between local and international players.

You already decided PSL is greater than IPL even before playing a single match! IPL started with only 8 teams in 2008. get your facts right mate.. India is 7 times bigger than Pakistan, so we need more teams.

Pakistan Super League Players List:

PCB has confirmed the participation of follwoing cricket stars among others:

Kevin Pietersen

Chris Gayle

Kieron Pollard

Andre Russel

Dwayne Bravo

Luke Wright

Shakib al Hassan

Lasith Malinga

Sunil Narine

Angelo Mathews

IPL has all these players plus

1. Dale Steyn
2. AB Devillers
3 Faf Duplesis
4. MS Dhoni
5. Kohli
6. Maxell
7. Johnson
8. Steve smith
9. Morgan
10. Aaron Finch
12 Warner

plus lots of quality players..

IPL doesnt have afridi or umer akmal, wahab riaz, irfan, shoaib malik, muhammad hafeez, kamran akmal, saeed ajmal, misbah, and many more so sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh

IPL doesnt have afridi or umer akmal, wahab riaz, irfan, shoaib malik, muhammad hafeez, kamran akmal, saeed ajmal, misbah, and many more so sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh

Who needs Pakistanis in IPL, we have enough overseas players in IPL.

Relax - it is a cricket league. Wasim has been part of the KKR franchise for a while too. Pak cricketers regularly commentate as well. Robin Singh is a good coach. Best of luck to Pak in its PSL.

Indian government & BCCI are against to play with Pakistan as usual. How can they allow their player to play PCL :disagree:

How can you rejoice on this !!

Dont you see the utter humiliation of no nation wanting to send players to Pakistan & the utter hopelessness of having to run tournaments outside your country & call it your own ?!!

After Indian attack on Srilankan team, it was evident after corrupt ICC BIG 3 setup, no nation will be coming to play in Pak; despite that Pakistan & PCB survived successfully, infact we just had a successful Zimbabwe series recently, as well as the Bangladesh women team touring Pakistan currently.

Secondly, UAE is a brother muslims country, it is a second home for Pakistanis, it has millions of rich Pakistanis living in UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, etc. To you it would look like outside and hopelessness, for us Pakistanis, its our second home.

Thirdly, all the money earned in UAE venues, PCB gets its complete share of money, the cricket continues for PCB and Pakistan.

Lastly, the whole tournament in UAE is being invested, managed by Pakistanis, infact this time in UAE, we have the added advantage of earning not only from Pakistanis, infact Indians, Bangladeshi and other foreign cricket loving crowds in Dubai and Sharjah will have fun.

It is the first one, obstacles are there, not an easy task, PSL will then be shifted to Pakistan, once security situation is improved and the snake head of Indian terrorism in Pakistan is completely cut off. Rest assured India and BCCI has been kicked in it backside, dreaming PCB will ran broke, lol....PSL is here to stay as a multi-million dollar business.
:pakistan:

Last edited:
After Indian attack on Srilankan team, it was evident after corrupt ICC BIG 3 setup, no nation will be coming to play in Pak; despite that Pakistan & PCB survived successfully, infact we just had a successful Zimbabwe series recently, as well as the Bangladesh women team touring Pakistan currently.

Secondly, UAE is a brother muslims country, it is a second home for Pakistanis, it has millions of Pakistani living in UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, etc. To you it would look like outside and hopelessness, for us Pakistanis, its second home. Thirdly, all the money earned in UAE venues, PCB gets its complete share, the cricket continues for PCB and Pakistan.

lastly, the whole tournament in UAE is being invested, managed by Pakistanis, infact this time in UAE, we have the added advantage of earning not only from Pakistanis, infact Indians, Bangladeshi and other foreign cricket loving crowds in Dubai and Sharjah.

It is the first one, PSL will then be shifted to Pakistan, once security situation is improved and the snake head of Indian terrorism in Pakistan is completely cut off. Rest assured India and BCCI has been kicked in it backside, dreaming PCB will ran broke, lol....PSL is here to stay as a multi-million dollar business. :pakistan:

If all this gives you solace - be my guest

How on earth is PSL being held in UAE is a diplomatic failure for India ?? And seriously you guys talking about humiliation ?? lolz.. trust me if we start on the subjects where Pakistan is humiliated every second day perpetually, then you'd die of shame.. anyway I know people have shown you mirror and ended up getting banned so I would not do that.,and let you be happy in your dream.. But please use your common sense before rejoicing over a league which has not even started and you people claim it to be bigger than IPL. even big bash hasnt been able to match the euphoria IPL created. I hope your bigger than IPL tournament completes successfully without any obstacles..till that time dont compare it with IPL...for now all he best with your tiny venture.

Go head n start ur giberish, trust me India is more empty gas, than any real matter to give any punches to Pakistan. yes India is good in terrorism in Pakistan, conducting cowardly weak terrorist attacks, but thats about it....the snake head of Indian terrorism is being eradicated. Despite the nearly 40+ nations + India as a slave of west, past 15 years of war against pakistan, can't do sh*t, can't break it like Iraq, what makes you think India alone, which has been throughout history invaded and ruled upon can do anything to Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Second point, people showing me mirror, mirror of what, lol. The mirror is u need to see in India itself... Anyway Dude, I donot give too much weightage to weak, dark, devoid of intellect, filled with hatred Indians, much credibility and value... and they are too weak to make a dent on me, our ideals, our ideology, our identity, and our Pakistani credentials or our Muslim faith....if tats what u r trying to point at showing mirror to us.

Thirdly, on this forum both Pakistani and Indians have been banned on fair treatment, there are rules of this forum to be followed which I am always cognizant of the fact. Defence.pk forum is the only forum where you have Indian think tanks, Indian intellects in huge numbers given higher status then some Pakistanis and Foreign fourmer themselves. A ban is only placed when you are trolling devoid of any real material or intellectual argument, and breaking forum rules. Tell me why are Indians always caught with so many multiple IDs on this forum?? Obsession? inferior complexity?? Insecurity ?

Fourthly, UAE is where Modi je, and Indian media anchors, editors, writers claimed as a big diplomatic victory over Pakistan, supposedly UAE has severed ties with Pakistan over Yemen issue, Pakistan was hurt by Modi-UAE breach, lol Modi's UAE Visit a Wake-Up Call for Pakistan: Daily -The New Indian Express etc etc. If it was really UAE severe ties with pakistan, it would have tried to hurt in every way to stop the multi-million dollar PSL to be even conducted in UAE. If Modi's speech in Dubai was taken serious by UAE authorities, it would have serious effects on Pakistan but the indications clearly show, Modi came, and went empty handed, chest thumping. lol.

Lastly, no nobody in pakistan is claiming PSL will be bigger than IPL, Big bash, Caribbean Cricket League in its first year of business....but what Pakistanis are saying that PSL is being conducted by the second largest cricket playing nation in the world. Pakistan's 180 m populace is a big income generation point for the cricket league to become one of the largest in the world.

Read this post: Indians in Pakistan Super League ?? | Page 3

:pakistan::pakistan:

Conducting a local cricket league in UAE is modi's failure?? Are u the only one like this or ur entire family is like this..? :rofl:

Why is Najam Sethi head of PSL

Wasn't he like a news anchor/ Conspiracy theorist on Geo TV as far as I know

It's like Arnab Goswami hosting the IPL and shouting The Nation wants to know
Killing of merit system. This is normal here. And this king style government of Nawaz sharif. What he says this is his last word.

Go head n start ur giberish, trust me India is more empty gas, than any real matter to give any punches to Pakistan. yes India is good in terrorism in Pakistan, conducting cowardly weak terrorist attacks, but thats about it....the snake head of Indian terrorism is being eradicated. Despite the nearly 40+ nations + India as a slave of west, past 15 years of war against pakistan, can't do sh*t, can't break it like Iraq, what makes you think India alone, which has been throughout history invaded and ruled upon can do anything to Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Second point, people showing me mirror, mirror of what, lol. The mirror is u need to see in India itself... Anyway Dude, I donot give too much weightage to weak, dark, devoid of intellect, filled with hatred Indians, much credibility and value... and they are too weak to make a dent on me, our ideals, our ideology, our identity, and our Pakistani credentials or our Muslim faith....if tats what u r trying to point at showing mirror to us.

Thirdly, on this forum both Pakistani and Indians have been banned on fair treatment, there are rules of this forum to be followed which I am always cognizant of the fact. Defence.pk forum is the only forum where you have Indian think tanks, Indian intellects in huge numbers given higher status then some Pakistanis and Foreign fourmer themselves. A ban is only placed when you are trolling devoid of any real material or intellectual argument, and breaking forum rules. Tell me why are Indians always caught with so many multiple IDs on this forum?? Obsession? inferior complexity?? Insecurity ?

Fourthly, UAE is where Modi je, and Indian media anchors, editors, writers claimed as a big diplomatic victory over Pakistan, supposedly UAE has severed ties with Pakistan over Yemen issue, Pakistan was hurt by Modi-UAE breach, lol Modi's UAE Visit a Wake-Up Call for Pakistan: Daily -The New Indian Express etc etc. If it was really UAE severe ties with pakistan, it would have tried to hurt in every way to stop the multi-million dollar PSL to be even conducted in UAE. If Modi's speech in Dubai was taken serious by UAE authorities, it would have serious effects on Pakistan but the indications clearly show, Modi came, and went empty handed, chest thumping. lol.

Lastly, no nobody in pakistan is claiming PSL will be bigger than IPL, Big bash, Caribbean Cricket League in its first year of business....but what Pakistanis are saying that PSL is being conducted by the second largest cricket playing nation in the world. Pakistan's 180 m populace is a big income generation point for the cricket league to become one of the largest in the world.

Read this post: Indians in Pakistan Super League ?? | Page 3

:pakistan::pakistan:

ok :pop:

LoL, India's great diplomacy coup in UAE, has run out of gas. Pakistan Super League not only will be held in same
where Modi addressed, but also will be held at Sharjah. .. lolz eternal humiliation for Indians continues, isn't it?

This is how India failed in UAE, a massive clear evidence.
You are rite my dear friend... Modi visit the o UAE was all about convincing them to not let PSL take place in there country...:cheesy:

Paksitan Super Leaguem Teams Name:

Five teams are participating in the event that are: Quetta, Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore and Islamabad.

Pakistan Super League Matches Schedule:

Total of 24 matches will be played over a 21-day period.

Pakistan Super League Prize Money:

PSL will offer up to $1 million in prize money. Each franchise will be able to draft players and coaches for the team within a budget of $1 million.

Pakistan Super League vs Indian Premier League | The News Teller
No name after ajk cities as team names :-(

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad :-(

How can you rejoice on this !!

Dont you see the utter humiliation of no nation wanting to send players to Pakistan & the utter hopelessness of having to run tournaments outside your country & call it your own ?!!
Bangladesh women's team visited, zimbabwe visited. The reason for which pakistan is taking precautions ,that is terrorism ,has been very much overcome. We are proud that despite facing so many issues we didnt give up and planned out such tournamnet, tho sadly not organizing it at home atm.
Now if some ppl dont feel an iota of shame in picking a person as their Pm who was banned from europe and usa travel thenn....... i must say something is deeply wrong at moral,ethical and several other levels with them, and they shud be the last ones to lecture others. They forget the utter humiliation when a guest president rebuked their Pm on his face IN INDIA by telling him that gandhi wud have been ashamed to see the religious intolerance currently prevailing in his country.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom