What's new

Indians in Pakistan Super League ??

No name after ajk cities as team names :-(

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad :-(

Bangladesh women's team visited, zimbabwe visited. The reason for which pakistan is taking precautions ,that is terrorism ,has been very much overcome. We are proud that despite facing so many issues we didnt give up and planned out such tournamnet, tho sadly not organizing it at home atm.
Now if some ppl dont feel an iota of shame in picking a person as their Pm who was banned from europe and usa travel thenn....... i must say something is deeply wrong at moral,ethical and several other levels with them, and they shud be the last ones to lecture others. They forget the utter humiliation when a guest president rebuked their Pm on his face IN INDIA by telling him that gandhi wud have been ashamed to see the religious intolerance currently prevailing in his country.
And GB cities as well.
I demand separate cricket league in AK and GB. :agree:

Robin should not be allowed to participate in any BCCI event again if he gets involved in PSL.

Robin should not be allowed to participate in any BCCI event again if he gets involved in PSL.

Gayle, Peterson and all asking 2 to 4 cr for appearance.....PCB's highest category pay is 1.4cr... looks like PSL will end up with pakistan players only league..

Gayle, Peterson and all asking 2 to 4 cr for appearance.....PCB's highest category pay is 1.4cr... looks like PSL will end up with pakistan players only league..

Well in that case PPL sounds more logical.

Pakistan should invite Indian players. Let's take it like sports guys

Then you shouldn't be on PDF since it is a Pakistani forum eh? Come on dude! Take it like a sports. His participation won't hurt anyone in India.

Robin singh was a very dedicated cricketer. He had many limitation but he used to give his 100%. He had excellent temprament and he won many matches for India. I am sure that appointing him as a coach shall certainly benefit Pakistan Super league.

Pakistan should invite Indian players. Let's take it like sports guys

Then you shouldn't be on PDF since it is a Pakistani forum eh? Come on dude! Take it like a sports. His participation won't hurt anyone in India.

Appreciate your gesture, but such events need hard cash.
With that budget psl can at the most afford cash strapped west indies player and bangladeshi players. Infact i heard even those west indians are demanding more for the appearance they are not ready to feature for 1.4 cr rs, above which psl cannot afford.
I doubt if psl can afford india, australian, british or kiwi players in that case.

And robin singhs participation may not hurt anyone in india, but might hurt himelf, if it goes against the will of bcci or say govt. BCCI do not allow indian players to participate in any leagues (not only psl). I dunno what the rule is for coaches, we will come to know in coming days. Besides he should have his own self esteem, when no player is participating in psl, why should be the lone alien there.

Appreciate your gesture, but such events need hard cash.
With that budget psl can at the most afford cash strapped west indies player and bangladeshi players. Infact i heard even those west indians are demanding more for the appearance they are not ready to feature for 1.4 cr rs, above which psl cannot afford.
I doubt if psl can afford india, australian, british or kiwi players in that case.

And robin singhs participation may not hurt anyone in india, but might hurt himelf, if it goes against the will of bcci or say govt. BCCI do not allow indian players to participate in any leagues (not only psl). I dunno what the rule is for coaches, we will come to know in coming days. Besides he should have his own self esteem, when no player is participating in psl, why should be the lone alien there.
Everything starts from small. You can't build an empire in one day. Give it few and it will grow. Pakistan should put the offer on the table for Indian players no matter if they accept it or not.

Everything starts from small. You can't build an empire in one day. Give it few and it will grow. Pakistan should put the offer on the table for Indian players no matter if they accept it or not.
Okay, appreciate your opinion..
To be realistic pakistan will never put such offer and india will never accept such offer.

A
Okay, appreciate your opinion..
To be realistic pakistan will never put such offer and india will never accept such offer.
Pakistan already took first step by offering robin. You're against of accepting it.

A
Pakistan already took first step by offering robin. You're against of accepting it.

Wasim akram and ramiz raza are participating in IPL from quiet a few years, despite of ban on players. So robin singh is not a first step. I dont think there is any restrictions for coaches so robin singh might actually end up coaching for psl.

Players playing is a different issue altogether.

Unfortrtunately no Indians were ever invited again...in PSL 2.

I would have liked to see the Punjabi star Virat Kholi playing for Lahore Qalandars. :yahoo:

Why is Najam Sethi head of PSL

Wasn't he like a news anchor/ Conspiracy theorist on Geo TV as far as I know

It's like Arnab Goswami hosting the IPL and shouting The Nation wants to know
He is the Chairman of PCB...

Back
Top Bottom