What's new

Indians have become the largest foreign-born group in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh bhai i wanted to ask why Indians are migrating to Britain and not other countries ?

because there is already a sizable community already in UK. When people see others (somebody you know, or person from same village) , they tend to follow same migration pattern.
Punjabis and gujratis are big migrant to UK, but telugus prefer USA, malayalis prefer to go to ME. Because thats what other people do there.

What truth? That since Muslims are trying to take over Europe, that is why there is Islamophobia? Well if this is truth in your worldthan go have at it...inferior hindu.

improve ur G.K. :tdown:

According to wiki, Bangladeshi community is much more dense in London than the Indians.

Bangladeshi communities

London - 161,000 (44.6%)

Indian communities

London - 162,800 (4.1%]

For Bangladeshi community, 44.6% for 161,000. For Indian, 4.1% for 162,800. Population for all communities are given as ratio to total city population. So it is probably a mistake. It should be less than Indian.

For Bangladeshi community, 44.6% for 161,000. For Indian, 4.1% for 162,800. Population for all communities are given as ratio to total city population. So it is probably a mistake. It should be less than Indian.

That 44 % is the percentage of total bangladeshis population in UK (out of 100 percent bangladeshi). But the Indian 4.1 percent is out of total population of everybody in london. Its confusing.

General Knowledge? Wo bht hai ...tu bs chawlain marna band kr....

Are main chawlain nahi marta.chawlain maar kar tu ban hota hai..ab ye to sahi bola na..:azn:

That 44 % is the percentage of total bangladeshis population in UK (out of 100 percent bangladeshi). But the Indian 4.1 percent is out of total population of everybody in london. Its confusing.

Even that is wrong.

Total BDians in UK - 447,201
Total BDians in London - 168,000

% in London - 37.56.
British Bangladeshi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though there is conflicting info:
Lists of UK locations with large ethnic minority populations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Above link sums up less than 380,000

It is only befitting that Indians are invading UK, after what the British had done to India.

Revenge is sweet!!!

Take over England. I support you. And the Pakistanis too...

Reproduce and conquer.

Drive the Anglos to the Thames, to the sea.

Are main chawlain nahi marta.chawlain maar kar tu ban hota hai..ab ye to sahi bola na..:azn:

haha abay chuzay, tujhay mera bht pata hai?

indians mein kafi famous lagta hun mein ... :D

We are 1.3 billion right now in India. Around the world we have a diaspora of atleast 25 million. Almost all top America and European companies and Unis have Indians either on top positions or working in huge numbers. Here in my University in Canada 40% of graduating Engineering class is Indian and rest Chinese. We are the second largest investor in Africa and one of the top 5 investors in the world. HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WE TAKIN OVER FELLASS

We are 1.3 billion right now in India. Around the world we have a diaspora of atleast 25 million. Almost all top America and European companies and Unis have Indians either on top positions or working in huge numbers. Here in my University in Canada 40% of graduating Engineering class is Indian and rest Chinese. We are the second largest investor in Africa and one of the top 5 investors in the world. HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WE TAKIN OVER FELLASS

SOFT IMPERIALISM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom