What's new

Indians have become the largest foreign-born group in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even that is wrong.

Total BDians in UK - 447,201
Total BDians in London - 168,000

% in London - 37.56.
British Bangladeshi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though there is conflicting info:
Lists of UK locations with large ethnic minority populations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Above link sums up less than 380,000
bro you took total bd population as per 2011 census, but london bd population as per 2009 estimates...

It is only befitting that Indians are invading UK, after what the British had done to India.

Revenge is sweet!!!

Take over England. I support you. And the Pakistanis too...

Reproduce and conquer.

Drive the Anglos to the Thames, to the sea.

reproduce and conquer.. lol, not a good idea. They can easily stop immigration if they want... :)

SO erstwhile slave British Indian people are invading Great Britain.............:cheers:

bro you took total bd population as per 2011 census, but london bd population as per 2009 estimates...

You are right, I didn't noticed that both links have data from different year.

Don't...just don't even think about it.

Leave this to Muslims...you aren't good enough for such global tasks...Focus more on other things...
We dont mind leaving it to the Muslims as long as they are Indian Muslims.

Because India(Indian Muslims) would still kick Pakistani's in every sphere in every part of the globe- from economy to military wars :lol:

The real question is, how many of the British Indians are Muslims?

12.7% of british Indian are muslims in England and wales.. not many Indians in scotland and NI to change the percentage much... find the total british Indian population and calculate yourself.
source : wiki

Why do people bring religion in, in each and every discussion ? People should keep in mind religion is a sensitive thing and shouldn't be discussed about always. Grow up people discuss matters without bringing religion in.

Maybe the real question for religion obsessed Pakistanis. We dont care either way, for us its just Indians...

P.S. British Indian Muslims in UK include the likes of Salman Rushdie, but last time I checked most of you other religious Muslims dont seem to like him that much...

Why do people bring religion in, in each and every discussion ? People should keep in mind religion is a sensitive thing and shouldn't be discussed about always. Grow up people discuss matters without bringing religion in.

welcome to pdf dear. What is your view on 'hindu electricity' that we might supply to pakistan. will it compatible with pakistani muslim equipments. :chilli:

12.7 of british Indian are muslims in England and wales.. not many Indians in scotland and NI to change the percentage much... find the total british Indian population and calculate yourself.
source : wiki

That sounds a bit low. Insha'Allah I'll search into it further from official sources.

That sounds a bit low. Insha'Allah I'll search into it further from official sources.

Why so, sounds completely in line with our demographics, where as per the latest 2011 census, 13.3 % are Muslims...

If you guys ever followed a True Religion then you would know why we Muslims bring Al-Islam in everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom