What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

Jo Hindu ki baat karhey ga woo he India pe raj karhey ga- Danga Babu :D

I guess you should first convince those fellow Indian Hindus who think Muslims are outsider because they adopted the beliefs and practices of Abrahamic faith(Christianity and Islam) aka belief of oppressors/looters/invaders (as per some Hindu Indians etc) then you should bother to convince Pakistani. Why you actually felt the need to prove it? You would never bother to convince/assure others if there was not any discrmination or communal divide in Indian society

We would still have to, if Pakistanis keep painting a false picture.

There may be a few hindus who think of muslims as outsiders, and do you think there are no muslim bigots at all in India? As I said before, yes we do have religious bigots in all religions, but which country doesn't? You think that every person in the country you reside in is tolerant of muslims? The point is that on the whole, Indians live together peacefully, and respect the right of everybody to practice whatever faith they want to. And systematically, the state of India is completely fair and impartial and does not in any way discriminate on the basis of religious beliefs. You cannot say the same of most muslim countries.

And yes, we will try our best to convince the bigots to abandon their bigotry.

Zafar Saifullah
zafar_saifullah.jpg

cabinet secretary.

I have raised the same question several times,most recent being to @Pakistanisage. But He accussed me of blabbering! What some Pakistanis are doing is that,they are crying that muslims are killed by hindus in India,while Muslims are killed by Muslims themselves in Pakistan:rofl:
In FAR greater numbers, with FAR greater frequency, on a FAR broader scale and seemingly with impunity.

We would still have to, if Pakistanis keep painting a false picture.

There may be a few hindus who think of muslims as outsiders, and do you think there are no muslim bigots at all in India? As I said before, yes we do have religious bigots in all religions, but which country doesn't? You think that every person in the country you reside in is tolerant of muslims? The point is that on the whole, Indians live together peacefully, and respect the right of everybody to practice whatever faith they want to. And systematically, the state of India is completely fair and impartial and does not in any way discriminate on the basis of religious beliefs. You cannot say the same of most muslim countries.

And yes, we will try our best to convince the bigots to abandon their bigotry.

I never painted any false pictures. I said what i heard from some Indians here while having debate with them on PDF..bronxhull was one of them..well they are educated ones and have such thought in their minds about Muslims. What you can expect from those who are illiterate and don't even give fair treatment to low caste people of their own religion. How Pakistani Muslim differ with Indian Muslims? I guess Indian Muslims had no choice and got stuck in India for whatever reasons and now some of them try to please Indian Hindus and prove their patriotism by either bashing Pakistan or trying to act as secular or atheist type Muslims. we have many many zakir bahi in India now who always try to post something anti-Pak to get approval of fellow Indians and to prove that how real patriot they are ..poor soul :)

Last edited:
In FAR greater numbers, with FAR greater frequency, on a FAR broader scale and seemingly with impunity.
And yet,idiots try to establish Islam is hurt in India! What does these kilings and achievements have to do with religion anyway? Its upto the individual afterall,you be a good man,you'll prosper no matter whether you read a quran or gita. Its as simple as that.

In marriage over the biriyani:undecided: i guess.
Can be justified bro:p:coffee:

Bas yahi karate jao...acche kar rahe ho:enjoy:
I have nothing against indians or say hinu/sikhs..I have problem with bigots who wish to take revenge from Persian, Afghans and mughal invaders by showing bigotry and hatred towards fellow Muslims

I also have problem with those Indian Muslims who blindly hate Pakistan or Pakistani just to please Hindu or sikhs or just to prove their patriotism ..people like mahesh butt treated as traitor because of their positive views

[video]

I never painted any false pictures. I said what i heard from some Indians here while having debate with them on PDF..bronxhull was one of them..well they are educated ones and have such thought in their minds about Muslims. What you can expect from those who are illiterate and don't even give fair treatment to low caste people of their own religion. How Pakistani Muslim differ with Indian Muslims? I guess Indian Muslims had no choice and got stuck in India for whatever reasons and now some of them try to please Indians and prove their patriotism by either bashing Pakistan or trying to act as secular or atheist type Muslims. we have many many zakir bahi in India now who always try to post something anti-Pak to get approval of fellow Indians and to prove that how real patriot they are ..poor soul :)
Thats you posting a false picture.

I never painted any false pictures. I said what i heard from some Indians here while having debate with them on PDF..bronxhull was one of them..well they are educated ones and have such thought in their minds about Muslims. What you can expect from those who are illiterate and don't even give fair treatment to low caste people of their own religion. How Pakistani Muslim differ with Indian Muslims? I guess Indian Muslims had no choice and got stuck in India for whatever reasons and now some of them try to please Indians and prove their patriotism by either bashing Pakistan or trying to act as secular or atheist type Muslims. we have many many zakir bahi in India now who always try to post something anti-Pak to get approval of fellow Indians and to prove that how real patriot they are ..poor soul :)

When I read your first sentence, I wanted to say I did not mean you, but other Pakistanis who have been trying to paint a wrong picture about Indian muslims. But then you went on to do the same thing.

How many Indians are there on PDF, and how many of them have bigoted religious ideas like bronxbul? Reflect on that for a moment, and now extrapolate the ratio to the whole of India.

OTOH, how many Pakistanis on PDF believe their country is specially for muslims?

Bhai Zakir was a multiple id troll who also posted as 'david james', and got perma banned. He may not even be muslim, and you think that he posted anti-pakistan stuff to get approval from Indians. Now ask yourself this - how many non muslim Indian members here post something anti-Pakistani? Do you draw the same conclusion about them, that they are doing so only to get approval from others? What makes you draw a different conclusion about a poster's intention, based on the religion you think he follows? Same data, different conclusions? Maybe the problem is within yourself, that you assume that Indian muslims have a different intention all the time from Indian non muslims? The prejudice is within you, not us.

So you do agree that the BJP Bigots who destroyed Ayodhya Mosque were Miscreants and despicable entities ?

The same BJP that is represented by Narendra Modi now.

Which by extension you are implying that Modi is a miscreant and part of despicable entity.

Great. Case Closed.
oversimplification is a trait of the needy

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom